Thread: cyp and deca

dynamike is offline Associate Member

cyp and deca

I read a post about someone doing cyp and deca , thought id ask what the advantages are of doing both simultaneously..When I have done cyp ive gotten huge, strong, and bloated. deca, hard ripped and not so strong. any thought or ideas on this?

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Most here will recommend testosterone as the base compound of any cycle. Deca is often very suppressive and without test as a base, libido/performance problems can arise. This is not always the case, some individuals have reported successful non test cycles, but as a general, one size fits all, rule of thumb it is prudent to recommend test.

yeah Cyp def was good for the libido..enanthate killed it, and my hair ..good stuff thanks!

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    yeah Cyp def was good for the libido..enanthate killed it, and my hair ..good stuff thanks!
    Test Cypionate and Test Enanthate are virtually the same. The only difference is that cyp has a slightly longer ester. I'm surprised to hear you report such drastically different side effects.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Quote Originally Posted by dynamike
    I read a post about someone doing cyp and deca, thought id ask what the advantages are of doing both simultaneously..When I have done cyp ive gotten huge, strong, and bloated. deca, hard ripped and not so strong. any thought or ideas on this?
    deca is supposed to get you stronger then test normally and also causes bloat. they work well together for a nice bulker.

hmm..well my cyp experience was back in the 80's..lol..yeah I know..a long time ago..ive read and heard the makeup was a wee bit stronger..the enanthate I did was last year, bloat and strength, as well as no libido, and a lot of hair loss..

the deca I did with d bal back in the 80's as well..the deca I got hard as hell on..

I dont know if this helps explain the situation, any how thanks for the explanations here..time to go south o the border

Thread Information