DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries

Sorry , my rant for the week.

Sorry guys this is my rant for the week.

….this is my story

I tried to push it off for so long but I think I am going to be joining the dark side again. I have tried all that I could to pass 165lbs(came from 150lbs) but I cannot, this is my plateau and I will overcome. People (you guys) tell me , first get a good base to start with , THIS IS MY BASE. I eat like a god damn horse all the time every time ! I take weight gainer and I bust my god damn ass in the ****ing gym every day . I don’t do girl lifts, I do , pull ups , BB rows, clean jerks, bench , squats , lunges ETC ETC ETC. I have noticed increase in strength while eating more but no weight gains above 165. I deserve more weight. I can no longer settle with the fact that I am 5’6 and only 165lbs.

I am going to try Deca and winny but as of right now I am still doing my research and going to be getting all PCT ready and all that fun stuff. For a guy my size (and I am still research) what dosage would you guys recommend. To my knowledge people normally do 500mg a week correct ? Well I don’t want to get too much into this . I would rather look up for myself and learn. Well thanks for listening.

**EDIT
    Sorry for the double post , internet got screwed up.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-09-2005 at 09:19 PM.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    #1 you need test if you take Deca (most will tell you test needs to be the base of every cycle)
    #2 Do you do cardio? if so stop!
    # 3 "Eating like a horse" you say. well post your diet up so we can critique it.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    yes, gotta use test with the deca , dont want to get deca d!ck.

all joke aside, post your diet and you will get alot more help.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Diet please. Protein, carbs fat, cals everyday?

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    GET SOME TEST WITH THE DECA !!!!!

I say Deca/Test E and D-bol........great cycle, I achieved unreal results, and imo, probably one of the best stacks.

Tazwell is offline Senior Member
    i agrea with everyone about your diet.. you can't just fully depend on juice.. diet and lifting technices are more important.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    y is there two threads with the same question

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by testosterona
    why the double post? one rant is bad enough!!
    lol i know...

Ok i need deca with the test combo, check. I am still doing my homework and i thank you for advise. This is just a shot in the dark but i know my guy has omegadren 250(wrong spelling) ok combo ? Like before i am still studying up.

I dont rush into things like this blind folded.

To answer you questions.

My diet , i was basing it on a carb/fat/protein diet. Eating 3 carb meals a day then rest of them fat and protein. Didnt work.

So then i tried what many said to do, EAT EVERYTHING. I am on that now. I eat tons of chicken , steak , whole wheat pasta, fats (good ones) nuts, peanut butter, FORCED tuna down. I use to bring a lunch to work to get me to lunch time !

I try to start out a day like this

7: 30 5 eggs, bowl oatmeal, protein shake.\

10:00ish i try to eat what i broght from home. Normally some kind of chicken / brown rice combo / maybe chilli

12: 12:30ish i go out to lunch . Normally get a full chicken and more rice and some veggies. Get more for later

3:00 I will eat left overs from the 12:00 lunch and whatever else i picked up on lunch

5:30-6 home from work , i eat meal pasta meatballs before gym. Cup of joe.

Hit gym around 7-8 ish

9:30 10:00 i come home take shake / dextrose

11:00 pasta (more carbs) meatballs

12:30 or whenever before bed i take another shake.

This is just off the top of my head what i try and stick to. I try and eat by the clock not when i am hungry.
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-09-2005 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GHO5T
    y is there two threads with the same question
    lol i know internet connection got messed up. I saw you posted in the other thread. Where is the suggestion box , so i can drop a line, creater of thread can delete his own post.

Blog Entries
    P.S

I am also a ectomorph which doesnt help.

system admin is offline Owner
    Did I miss where you posted your age? Sorry If I did.

bc

ectomorph

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by system admin
    Did I miss where you posted your age? Sorry If I did.

bc

I am 24

Ghost

http://bodybuildingpro.com/bodytypeinformation.html

What does your workout consist of... give us an example of your week, including % of max and reps.

As an endomorph, you diet and workout are everything. Let me see an example of your workouts in detail.

bc

Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life

that sucks bro, taht means u have to eat like a madman to gain, prob double the cals everyday.... weight gainers could help tho

but ne ways.... ur 24

I was thinking that his diet was a little low on Cals as well, but I would like to see his workouts. Also.. how much cardio if any do you do?

bc

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    lol i know...

Ok i need deca with the test combo, check. I am still doing my homework and i thank you for advise. This is just a shot in the dark but i know my guy has omegadren 250(wrong spelling) ok combo ? Like before i am still studying up.

I dont rush into things like this blind folded.

To answer you questions.

My diet , i was basing it on a carb/fat/protein diet. Eating 3 carb meals a day then rest of them fat and protein. Didnt work.

So then i tried what many said to do, EAT EVERYTHING. I am on that now. I eat tons of chicken , steak , whole wheat pasta, fats (good ones) nuts, peanut butter, FORCED tuna down. I use to bring a lunch to work to get me to lunch time !

I try to start out a day like this

7: 30 5 eggs, bowl oatmeal, protein shake.\

10:00ish i try to eat what i broght from home. Normally some kind of chicken / brown rice combo / maybe chilli

12: 12:30ish i go out to lunch . Normally get a full chicken and more rice and some veggies. Get more for later

3:00 I will eat left overs from the 12:00 lunch and whatever else i picked up on lunch

5:30-6 home from work , i eat meal pasta meatballs before gym. Cup of joe.

Hit gym around 7-8 ish

9:30 10:00 i come home take shake / dextrose

11:00 pasta (more carbs) meatballs

12:30 or whenever before bed i take another shake.

This is just off the top of my head what i try and stick to. I try and eat by the clock not when i am hungry.
    DSM4Life you first 4 meals are basically what i eat (except for the chili) and im cutting. Throw some steak in there, add more fat in general, and up your cals. It seems like your trying to lean bulk.
    and you eat spaghetti and meatballs b4 bed and cant gain wait. LOLThats crazy.

i would usually recommend taht u lay off the gear until ur in the 200 pound range, b/c at that pt ur joints and tendons are strong enuf to withstand the sudden muscle and weight gain from aas use and the possibility of injury is on the low side....

but if u think ur mentally and physically ready for it bro... then go 4 it... but remember to do it right or dont do it at all...

bro instead of posting what u eat... post how many cals/protein/fat ur taking in every day and also what ur activity level is..

Blog Entries
    I just started a new rountine that i made up which was going to be this

Monday chest /shoulders
    Tuesday Back
    Wed Off
    Thur Legs
    Fri Bi/tri

I was going to do that to try and pound the arms but also giving them time to rest.

Noramlly chest/should i will do

DB Press (when no spotter to do bb bench) i do warm up 80lbs x 10 then 2x 85lbs normally around 8 for each (no DB above 85 at my gym)

Cable Fly 40 something warm up 10 reps . 72lbs about 7 reps for each

Hammer incline chest press 160 warm up 10 reps. 110 7-8 reps 2x

Should

i do clean and jerks. been doing 125 about 7-8 rep range 3x

Upright rows smith 90lbs 3x change up with reg BB sometimes also

bent over delt fly thingers (lol) 25lbs 10reps , 30 x2 8reps if feeling good

Smith seated m-press 105 x3

Back Bi

deads i have started over as my form was off a little so weight here not sure. As of last week i was doing 315 8 reps but i think i was bending my back too much so i am going to lower that.

BB rows 95 x2 then add more for last set trying to get in 8-10 range

Hammer lat machine 270 single arm for each 2x

assisted pull ups 3x 7-8 rep range

Machine row 175 10reps, 212 7 x2

BI

Standing curls 50 10reps 70 6-7 reps x2

Preacher single arm curl 25lbs 10 reps , 30-35lbs(35 feeling good) 6-7reps x2

wide cable curl 96lbs 10reps, 132 6-7 x2

Hammer 30lbs x2 8 reps

RESTTTTTTT

Leg day

squats was doing 275 par to the ground. I now to ass to the grass 205 x 2

DB Lunges 50 x8 , 65 6-7 x2

SLDL 225 x2 8- 10 reps

calve raises 300 15 rep , 400 12-15 reps x2

Then come friday i was doing

Tri and abs (which i didnt like such small muscles getting the entire day ...changed

Tri EZ bar skull crushers 65x10 ... 85 7rep x2

rev cable pull down 96 x 10 .... 144 7 rep x2

seated push downs / tri ext 100 x10 , 130 7 reps

ABs

rev curls with BW
    incline situp BW
    Leg pull up BW

This is a est. I also try and change it up each time i go.

Blog Entries
    bro instead of posting what u eat... post how many cals/protein/fat ur taking in every day and also what ur activity level is..
    my fingers hurt from last post , i need sleep time.

psb
    psb is offline New Member
    All the things that you put down in your diet, do you actually quantify it for yourself, like I must eat 3500 calories ED and make sure I get 350g of protein in ED? Are you getting enough sleep? Do you drink heavily? Are you overtraining?

I'm about your height and I trained for 3 years before I reached what I thought was my "natural limit" of 185 but I realized my choice to use AAS was premature. Its funny, AFTER I began juicing then I learned what works as far as nutrition and training go for my body.

yea i hear ya... off to bed i go

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by psb
    All the things that you put down in your diet, do you actually quantify it for yourself, like I must eat 3500 calories ED and make sure I get 350g of protein in ED? Are you getting enough sleep? Do you drink heavily? Are you overtraining?

I'm about your height and I trained for 3 years before I reached what I thought was my "natural limit" of 185 but I realized my choice to use AAS was premature. Its funny, AFTER I began juicing then I learned what works as far as nutrition and training go for my body.
    Yes i aim for 500-600 cals each meal. I have tryied eating clean as hell chicken and steaks , rice and such , things that "stick" with no luck. Then i went all out eat all and still no luck. I base all my meals on protein then mix fats and carbs different times in the day. I been working out for about 2 1/2 years. I know the rountines and diets. I am not saying that i cant learn anything new or make mistakes but i been trying everything and am getting sooooooooooooo frustrated.

Blog Entries
    yea i hear ya... off to bed i go
    I have everything written down somewhere but dont know where and am tpp tried to get it.

Blog Entries
    Was thinking maybe about the Novice Cycle #2-1 ditching winny

http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle2.php

But taking out the D-bol. I hear bad stuff about that.

still shopping around.

EDIT but for the test i hear that Cypionate is really hard to get a hold of. Any more common test you can resommend to sub Cypionate ?
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-09-2005 at 11:03 PM.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I like this post. You seem to me to have every body builders dream metabolism. Staying lean is most peoples biggest problem. I think that this is a great time in your life to hit it hard and begin using AAS to reach your goal. Some feel that there is merit in getting as big as you can naturally, I do not understand this, muscle growth is muscle growth. If your plan is to be bigger than what you can achieve naturally then why wait. It looks like you eat fairly clean which again is great just eat more of it. Gaining weight at all cost is not a good thing, why be fat? I would go easy on your dose for a first cycle being that you are 5'6" and 165 a little should go a long way. I would stay basic and use Test E if you cant get the cyp that you want, I happen to like enanthate better for myself personally. Stack it with var or winny, deca is fine too but you will be on 2 drugs that bloat you up. Every guy that I know that has a fast metabolism and is not overly tall gains muscle like crazy on cycle. I think that this body that you have is a gift, I have to diet constantly to stay lean and it gets worse every year as I grow older. Good luck and let us know how much you grow.

Blog Entries
    I was going to follow this

1 Testosterone Cypionate /400- 500 mg /week
    Deca /200 - 400 mg /Week
    Nolvadex /10 - 20 mg/Day
    Vitamin B-6/ 200 mg/Day

It calls for D-bol but i was going to take that out as i hear bad stuff from it.
    (D-Bol/35 mg/day )

I am going to try and get the TESTOSTERONE ENANTHATE
    For the test. Just not sure if my guy can get that. Like before he has omnadren 250 on hand but reading it , doesnt sound as good as the Test E. When you guys dont know people , you order this stuff online ? sounds sketchy to me, getting it from people you dont know.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    DSM4Life you first 4 meals are basically what i eat (except for the chili) and im cutting. Throw some steak in there, add more fat in general, and up your cals. It seems like your trying to lean bulk.
    and you eat spaghetti and meatballs b4 bed and cant gain wait. LOLThats crazy.

The spaghetti at night was really when i was on someone elses diet(take in carbs before bed). I have changed that and i just take a protein shake at night. I do try to get more fats , even some bad ones to try and help. I also tried totally cutting out cardio and gained some fat (boooooooooo) lol. My long term goal was to run a cycle , eat like i am now but some more added fats. BTW i do eat steak a lot , forgot to put that in there. How can i forget when i pay so much money for it ...

So i figure with my cycle and how i eat which i dont think i eat all that bad my goal shouldnt be a problem. I dont have a unreachable goal which i think is important. My goal would be to gain 15-20 lbs while on cycle but MOST IMPORTANT is how much i am going to keep. I know you have to expect a loss and in the end i would like to go from 165lbs to about 175-180lbs off cycle.

bro if ur tryin to gain weight, and since ur metabolismn is high, shoot for about 5000 cals on a daily basis... it would b impossible not to gain weight this way

Blog Entries
    bro if ur tryin to gain weight, and since ur metabolismn is high, shoot for about 5000 cals on a daily basis... it would b impossible not to gain weight this way

You dont understand that i cannot physically eat that much ! I am not 6'2 230 lbs , I CANT EAT THAT BIG. Thats what people dont understand. I try and eat as big as i can and that wasnt enough so i added weight gainer because i cannot take down all that food. If i eat too big of a meal then come 2.5 hrs later i am still stuffed which i cannot have. I need to eat big but not too much that i wont eat again in 2.5 hrs later.

how tall are u and body weight bro... im about 5' 9" and weigh 215, usually when im bulking i take 4000 cals weeks 1-6, and about 5500 wks 6-12... its not an easy task, but thats the only way ill gain....

Blog Entries
    5'6'' 165 ... YOU should easily be able to take in more calc then me since you are taller and weigh more.

I also just got more educated on b-6 and i will be taking 100mg not 200mg . REad 200mg can cause nerve damage.

I wish i studyed like this for my calculus class
    Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-10-2005 at 07:25 PM.

Thread Information