hotstang46 is offline Junior Member

sudden trip..need to bring gear. safest way?

i've just been notified that I need to go out of town in about a week...need to bring about 2 weeks of gear with me......

Shipping it to myself is not an option.....Has anyone flown with it before? I'd obviously put it on the check in luggage.....But they check so much stuff now....Is this a bad idea all together or is there anyway to pull it off.....Any suggestions would be great.....I'm on week 3 of a prop/fina cycle....

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    where do u live cause i travel with mine

Quote Originally Posted by THEjuiceISloose73
    where do u live cause i travel with mine
    chicago......do you leave em in the vials? or just store in a syringe? u travel with needles too i take it? carry on or check in?

just going to CO

anyhow i my vials or loaded darts inside my bathroom kit and then i hide needles inside a empty shaving cream can and vials inside my crest white strips pack
    its simple just dont act supspicous and hide them really well they dont have time to go through everything there jsut looking for main things not some juice hidden in ur bag

if ur not leaving counrty they check less sometimes i take vials sometimes i dont
    ill take a vial if its almost empty and just pull and my shots i need into the one vial and take syringes or just by new ones once i get to my destination

just find something u can hide everything in hide it in something like a bathroom kit then hide it in something again like a shaving kit then hid it inside something else like a empty shaving can that u can cut the top off wash it out and clean it then ziploc bag all ur gear and put it inside the can and reattach the top they wont go that far in findin some juice

hope that helps if u want anymore info pm me
    i have flown like 5 times with it and i jsut dont worry about it
    oh ya rip the labels off ur gear too i sometimes put a label that says vit b6 on it if i can get a label

oh ya last thing do not keep it on ur body some people think its a good idea it isnt its uncomfy and dangerous how can u explain having juice on u if u get caught with it like tapped to ur leg u cant ur ****ed

thanks for the help, I'm going to be bringing about 60 mls of home made gear so thankfully no labels....just some damn big vials.....prob one 50 and one 40, just in case things run over.......are needles and syringes illegal to have?

duramaxedge is offline Senior Member
    I wouldnt take needles.. if they see them they might start looking for drugs?! just my opinion.. take the vials.. hide them.. and buy needles when u get there

Thread Information