ticker502 is offline Junior Member

Very dissapointed in Test Prop.

I was running a cycle for 5 1/2 weeks.

Test Prop, Deca , and Anadrol "the first 3 weeks".

My past cycles i used Sustanon , but i wanted to try something different this time. So i tried Test Prop.

I hated it. Didnt get much stronger off of it if any, and bloated up rediculously. Plus the shots were very sore the next day. I mean if it worked like i thought it was going to i could have delt with the soreness, but no way i was going to the way it worked. And to finish off the problems with it in the sex department i could get it up, but i couldnt Keep it up for very long at all.

Maybe im one of those types that doesnt react well to it. I dont know. Im going back with Sus. I just quit this cycle and called it a lose.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What was your dosages?

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    well i would be dissappointed also. deca takes at least 3 weeks or more to kick in
    anadrol is good but it just bloats you up and test prop is going to leave you a bit sore, unless it is verimone.

Most gear will leave you a bit sore.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    How can you be certain it was the prop that caused the excess bloating? Have you used a cycle of deca , drol and sust before? I am sure prop was the cause of the soreness no doubt, but the bloat? I would guess that had more to do with the deca and the drol.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't understand why prop would do this to you but sustanon wouldn't??? sus has prop in it..... are you 110% positive your "prop." was ACTUALLY prop and not deca or something?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yessssss, unless you weren't running enough of it................. i forgot you said you were taking deca and drol too. my bad

Running 400mg Weekly on Prop.

Yes, its Prop. Yes, its real. Yes, i have Deca before. Prop just bloated me up like crazy. I dont know why. Deca, Sus bloated me up alil, but not much at all. When i say not much within a week of getting that cycle my weight dropped 2-3 pds. And i was still 15pds heavier.

Darkness is offline Member
    I never get pain from my prop. Its from a UG and I also put it under some warm water before shooting. Helps a little and it does not leave any soreness at all. I love that prop. As for the bloat, ehhh I'm bulking now so the heck with it!

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Never heard of anyone having that kind of trouble with prop. Bloat? Weird! Yeah its gonna hurt some thats a given but for the gains I get from it, its well worth it!

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    ummm bloat = drol...... ever think you weren;t gaining cause of training or diet... or maybe fake gear as well....

prop for me is good not much strength but fast gains with little strength its ok with me but i highly recommend testolic for test prop the oil is great i dont get sore on it i even though you guys over rate the prop pain lol i did it with little pain like any injection.

][-][ ][-][ ][-][

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Take an anti-E(nolva or l-dex) and clean up your diet(quit eating bigmacs). simple.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by SprinterOne
    I would guess that had more to do with the deca and the drol.
    Exactly.

Prop will not bloat you like you described.

It's the other stuff and your diet that did this.

~SC~

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Exactly.

Prop will not bloat you like you described.

It's the other stuff and your diet that did this.

~SC~
    Yeah, also prop doesn't hurt your erections as you described. ha. It is quite painful post-injection tho.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Using AP prop. now 700mg's a week. Painless injections.

Hey IBdmfkr,

First of all i dont eat BIGMAC'S you smartass. 2 yrs ago i lost over 100 pds. So dont tell me i dont know how to diet.....OK? My diet is flawless.

Second, i appreciate you all telling me my body isnt reacting that way to the Prop. Im glad you guys know my body better than me. I've never in my life had problems keeping it up while cycling, the only thing i changed this cycle was going from Sustanon to Test Prop. So i know for a fact is screwed me up in that way.

And no its real. Not fake gear.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ticker502
    Hey IBdmfkr,

First of all i dont eat BIGMAC'S you smartass. 2 yrs ago i lost over 100 pds. So dont tell me i dont know how to diet.....OK? My diet is flawless.

Second, i appreciate you all telling me my body isnt reacting that way to the Prop. Im glad you guys know my body better than me. I've never in my life had problems keeping it up while cycling, the only thing i changed this cycle was going from Sustanon to Test Prop. So i know for a fact is screwed me up in that way.

u aint very smart bro! test is test is test! the only thing different is the ester.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    I was running a cycle for 5 1/2 weeks.

Test Prop, Deca , and Anadrol "the first 3 weeks".

My past cycles i used Sustanon , but i wanted to try something different this time. So i tried Test Prop.

I hated it. Didnt get much stronger off of it if any, and bloated up rediculously. Plus the shots were very sore the next day. I mean if it worked like i thought it was going to i could have delt with the soreness, but no way i was going to the way it worked. And to finish off the problems with it in the sex department i could get it up, but i couldnt Keep it up for very long at all.

Maybe im one of those types that doesnt react well to it. I dont know. Im going back with Sus. I just quit this cycle and called it a lose.
    bro prop doest cause u to bloat.... do ur RESEARCH and u will figure it out.
    and u quit the cyle after just couple of weeks... sounds like a waste of gear to me...

orosco is offline Associate Member
    In my opinion any cycle under 8 weeks is pointless. I could be wrong. But with me once the 6th week hits I start seeing very good gains and results. Im up 12lbs now after 6 weeks and im doing 600mg eq/600mg cyp and 100mg prop ed..The prop is a bitch but its well worth it..Im also taking nolv ed thorughout the cylce to keep bloat down. So doing a 5.5 cycle in my opinion is a waste of time and money..

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame

That's a shitty attitude to have.

I also mentioned diet in the equation above as well.

I think you should post the flawless diet just to be sure.

I know people who compete on Deca /A-bombs, but it's all in their diet and other ancillaries which prevents them from looking like a blowfish.

~SC~

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by orosco
    In my opinion any cycle under 8 weeks is pointless. I could be wrong. But with me once the 6th week hits I start seeing very good gains and results. Im up 12lbs now after 6 weeks and im doing 600mg eq/600mg cyp and 100mg prop ed..The prop is a bitch but its well worth it..Im also taking nolv ed thorughout the cylce to keep bloat down. So doing a 5.5 cycle in my opinion is a waste of time and money..

excatly my point bro.. couldnt have said it better

BIGGIE_smalls is offline Associate Member
    Hey IBdmfkr,

i think you are highly misinformed about what you know about test esters. jmo
    i also dont beleive that prop was the cause for your blow fish appearence. deca and drol sounds more like it. your telling me that people that are on pre-contest cycles have it backwards when we choose to run prop because of its fast acting ester which = to less H20 retention. Swole is rite, maybe your fat ass fell of the wagon w/ the diet, and 400mg prop a week aint shit buddy. step it up to at least double that and maybe you could hold your wood.

-Biggie

Thread Information