Thread: Thickness

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member

Talking Thickness

Hey I want my whole upper body to be wider and like thicker... I know gaining muscle will definitely do that but I want like my skeletal structure to grow and my shoulders to broaden. Is there anyway to get that to happen?
    Thanks

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Diet and training will do that to ya. Perhaps prioritize your training to reflect on you weaker points. Above all, though, be patient.

chest6 is offline Banned
    I know what ur talkin about. Start doing heavy push presses and shoulder movements like side raises, and upright rows. Also..try to thicken your back too. Rows, deadlifts and wide grip pullups

Froggy is offline Member
    Heavy, large muscle movements...should be the base of your workouts...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by nitro_fusion
    Hey I want my whole upper body to be wider and like thicker... I know gaining muscle will definitely do that but I want like my skeletal structure to grow and my shoulders to broaden. Is there anyway to get that to happen?
    Thanks
    Since this is in the Steroid Questions forum I am assuming you are reffering to gear helping you with this. Studies have shown that using superphysiological amounts of testosterone will have greater effects in the upper shoulder girdle area. These finding are reflective of what we see in normal virilized men... men with high natural testosterone (androgen) levels typically have broader shoulders...

nitro_fusion is offline Associate Member
    Thanks guys

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Since this is in the Steroid Questions forum I am assuming you are reffering to gear helping you with this. Studies have shown that using superphysiological amounts of testosterone will have greater effects in the upper shoulder girdle area. These finding are reflective of what we see in normal virilized men... men with high natural testosterone (androgen) levels typically have broader shoulders...
    probably because this is where the largest concentration of androgen receptors are at on the body. the upper torso

DDDNTZ is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Are you saying he should use rediculous amts. of test?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by DDDNTZ
    Are you saying he should use rediculous amts. of test?
    Is that what I said? Or what it sounded like? I have never advocated rediculous amounts of gear here. Let me clarify my verbage a bit...

I said "superphysiological levels" this means levels beyond what a human can produce, naturally... basically anything over 100mg per week should be considered in that category. BTW - most clinical studies that write "high dose testosterone " are simply reffering to anything over 300mg per week...

Thread Information