anonymuz is offline New Member

prop + deca 10 or 12 weeks?

ok im pretty new to this and have a few questions to ask.. this will be my first cycle.. my first question is, it ok to do a 10 week cycle vs 12, 14, or 16? only reason i ask is cause i think i BARELY have enough for 10 weeks.. (deca 300 10ml and prop 100 20ml also winny50 20ml which i will save for the next cycle)

my cycle =
    200mg test EW
    50mg prop EOD

can someone verify and tell me if this makes anysense? Ive been doing a lot of reaidng and trying to make some sense of everything i read.. im about 170lbs, 5-11, avg/athletic structure trying to gain some mass and strengh over the winter and when im done my cycle and pct, i wanna cut up with winny and some test for the spring.. im not sure if 50mg prop EOD will be enough, maybe i should get another amp? let me know what u think...

thanks and any help would be apprecitated..

Regards

also, im using animal power brand, which ive read up on and seems like its a fairly good brand.. hope it works out well

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails prop + deca 10 or 12 weeks?-dscf0563.jpg  

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    How old are you? Maybe beef up a little more before juicing..Too little test. Would run only Test E myself at 500mg a week. only 2 injections aweek. But if you want. Run the prop @ 75mg ED and deca 400mg a week.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Test 250 on Monday and thursday = 500 a week -14eeks
    deca 200 on Monday and Thursday = 400 a week -
    prop 75 a day =525 a week

First Cycle???? TEST only would be a better cycle.
    nova,ldex, b6 you shuold use though cycle and pct??
    PCT I dont see any in you photo??
    check out the links
    http://www.steroid.com/novicecycle1.php
    Pheedno's PCT
    PCT start times

so you guys dont recommend me taking test prop for my first cycle along with deca ? but rather test e? gra, im 21 yrs old.. geezer when you say TEST, what kind of test do you mean.. im sorry, i dont know what you mean because i thought that the test prop was a form of TEST?

dragon69 is offline Member
    too young to be doing this. Wait a few more years (26-27). You will add mass in that time and your response will be excellent your 1st time then.

Geeezer is offline Senior Member
    Test E or C Bro
    Prop needs to be shot ED are you ready for that?

damn really so no test prop.. guess i gotta purchase some test-e... and do test-e alone with no stack?

mack22 is offline New Member
    you can run the others but you do need more test

Yeah run the test e @ 500mg for 12 weeks with proper pct

Im going 2 run E for 12 weeks @ 500mg and deca for 10weeks @ 400mg and throw in nolvadex 10mg ED with proper PCT

zircon is offline Junior Member
    test prop would be fine with npp. You could run a shorter cycle with that, and see hwo you respond. 4 weeks or so.

Or do 12 weeks test e. I would do 5000iu total hcg in week 10-12. Or hear what the other bros say.

thanks for all the help guys.. is there anyway i can do this test-prop with deca for 8-10 weeks, i mean, i wanna get on this asap because these shipments take like a month which is way too long for me too wait.. since this is my first cycle is it possible i do smaller dosages just to see how my body responds? im sure i'll get some results right? My buddy did 350mg /week of prop +deca and he got prettyy good gains.. basically, i have 4000mg prop and 3000mg of deca. how would u recommend me to take this?

Thread Information