ZIA1 is offline New Member

My dog licked test prop???

My dog licked some test prop that was accidently squirted on the floor...what the F&^K?? Is this a problem? I'm serious so I'd really appreciate someone's feedback on this.

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    wont do it any harm, wot breed of dog is it

simm is offline Senior Member
    I really would take him/her 2 see a vet and explain the situation...Hope he/she is ok!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    No problem - other than a bad taste. If he starts doing IM injections in his dog house - then I'd talk to him about his diet and training...

Seriously though - if he licked a little squirt from a pin... I highly, highly doubt this would effect him in anyway... his digestive track will destroy the compound (what little of it that he did actually taste) just like yours.

He's a lab mix. It wasn't a tiny squirt but rather a big mistake I made with the dart...there was a tiny puddle on the floor. Before I could do anything it was already gone

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Just keep an eye on him. If he starts trying to hump everything then just give him some deca . Dont worry, your faithful companion is fine, this stuff is not poison ya know. If his nuts start to shrink be sure to hit him with some HCG .

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    TOO funny bro- Dog will be fine, as stated above, it will be destroyed during digestion, that's why we can't drink prop. And DO NOT! go to the vet and tell them any such shit, they are under no confidentiality agreement and some would gladly turn your ass in as they see you as being harmful to an animal. I only recommended telling the truth to a vet once to a guy who's dog ate his dbol stash-that's a little more serious than a little prop off the floor. Also, if your dog is in the bathroom with you when you inject, and close enough to lick up shit off the floor before you can wipe it up, doesn't exactly sound sanitary to me? JMO

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Your dog will be fine. I agree with shortie dog in the same room close enough to lick it up? how sanitary is that bro?

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Also, if your dog is in the bathroom with you when you inject, and close enough to lick up shit off the floor before you can wipe it up, doesn't exactly sound sanitary to me? JMO
    Long story but it shot out on the kitchen floor. I was heading towards the bathroom and f'd up. Thanks though for the advice

aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member
    I would DEFINATELY make sure he also licks some nolva in 2-3 weeks.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    put some dbol with it for the first 4 weeks and the dog will be fine,

tmax is offline Junior Member
    my pet frog licked some test off the floor once.. Look what it did for him. anub, I know you saw this one....but

click on the attach!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My dog licked test prop???-froggy-avatar.gif  

aNuBiS99 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tmax
    my pet frog licked some test off the floor once.. Look what it did for him. anub, I know you saw this one....but

click on the attach!!

lol, youre milkin this one aint cha

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tmax

click on the attach!!
    This little guys been chewin' in my gear closet for 4 weeks now! He's been really social lately...

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails My dog licked test prop???-mouse.gif  

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    No problem - other than a bad taste. If he starts doing IM injections in his dog house - then I'd talk to him about his diet and training...

Seriously though - if he licked a little squirt from a pin... I highly, highly doubt this would effect him in anyway... his digestive track will destroy the compound (what little of it that he did actually taste) just like yours.
    I'm with Warrior.
    Shouldn't do anything orally, and was likely an insignificant amount.
    Try to get him to do some paw clapping push ups to examine muscle enhancement.

And if he dons a cape and the letter "K" (for Krypto) on his chest, you could make some serious money.

M.

Thread Information