simm is offline Senior Member

Anadrol and sickness??

I've bin takin 25mg of anadrol 50 e/d for the past 4 days and am now sick as s***...Feel like throwing guts up,dizzy and just coughed up tiny amount of blood and phlem..Could the adrol have caused me 2 get a cold,as the amount taken is not enough 2 make me really sick..1st time adrol user tho...Any ideas??

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    see a doctor and ask him tommorow

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    not an anadrol side I am aware of... I have had headaches but thats about it

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I usually don't experience coughing but a feeling of nausea and dizziness could be caused by a jump in BP which isn't uncommon with Anadrol .

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by simm
    I've bin takin 25mg of anadrol 50 e/d for the past 4 days and am now sick as s***...Feel like throwing guts up,dizzy and just coughed up tiny amount of blood and phlem..Could the adrol have caused me 2 get a cold,as the amount taken is not enough 2 make me really sick..1st time adrol user tho...Any ideas??
    Do you have stomach issues?As in acid reflux,peptic ulcer?

Are you taking the anadrol with food?

~Pinnacle~

lzicc is offline Senior Member
    I didn't cough up blood or anything while on it, but I felt like total crap to put it nicely. I had no energy, felt like I was ready to get sick like a fever or something. Tried to work out and I would run out of breath real easy, sweat real bad, dizzy. I ended up stopping it after 3 days on. Today is the first day that I did not take it and I am starting to feel alot better. I have taken it before with hardly any sides. Either I got some bad stuff or my body just can't deal with it anymore.

theshiz777 is offline Junior Member
    try to discontinue the drug and see what happens over a few days, if you dont get better go to the doctor.

simm is offline Senior Member
    Thanx guys..I am off it completely now...Sound as tho the adrol caused these probs..No acid reflux or peptic ulcer known about..Only problem is a pituitary tumor 3mm,maybe causing headaches due to adrol...

Thread Information