AdamXD is offline New Member

Need help - Deca / Sust 250 cycle

Alright bros,

Finally got my hands on some legit gear (Deca & Sustanon 250). I've got 15ml of organon deca (100mg/ml) and 7ml of organon sust 250.

I want to do an 8 or 9 week cycle of. Who has some suggestions for a short cycle like this? Should I start with the Sust since it is active for at least 30 days in the bloodstream? On day 30, should I throw in the deca?

I've been reading threads all over the board and everyone (obviously) has there 2 cents. Anyone else who has done a short cycle like this feel free to reply or PM me.

Thanks!

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamXD
    Alright bros,

Finally got my hands on some legit gear (Deca & Sustanon 250). I've got 15ml of organon deca (100mg/ml) and 7ml of organon sust 250.

I want to do an 8 or 9 week cycle of. Who has some suggestions for a short cycle like this? Should I start with the Sust since it is active for at least 30 days in the bloodstream? On day 30, should I throw in the deca?

I've been reading threads all over the board and everyone (obviously) has there 2 cents. Anyone else who has done a short cycle like this feel free to reply or PM me.

Thanks!
    I am guessing this is your first cycle? Newbies always want some damn deca and sustanon. 8-9 weeks is too short for deca. You shouln't ever "throw in" compounds at your leisure you need to put alot more thought into this. If you run this pseudo-cycle you will be very disappointed.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    BTW you don't even have enough juice to do what you want.

AdamXD is offline New Member
    How much juice do I need for a deca /sust cycle?

FYI - this is my third cycle. Frist cycle was with Sten by itself - and the second was with deca and test e.

I've read all the stories about how people get f*cked up from being on cycle for too long. Some say you can't run deca for less than 12 weeks. Previous experiences with deca (for me) were great.

2 months on the juice seems like a pretty good amount of time to me.

What do you think?

steph_chip is offline Junior Member
    For the deca you need 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks so if the deca is 200mg/ml you need 2ml a week * 10 = 20ml of deca
    for the sust you must take at least eod so if you do 12 week of sust you need about 35ml of sust 250 to shoot eod, thats why you shoul use TEST E or C at 400-500 mg/week you will need about 24 ml of TEST E or C less shoot!!!

Good luck!

Thread Information