Thread: Giving Blood?

anabolichulk is offline Junior Member

Giving Blood?

If u are taking anabolics like deca and test can u give blood and will they know? Also what about platlets?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    No. I don't think they will test for the presence of AAS. But the questionaire you fill out should preclude you from giving blood if you are honest in your answers. Also, why would you want to do that? Giving some some loaded up blood might not be the best thing for a guy receiving a transfusion after a car crash.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    No. I don't think they will test for the presence of AAS. But the questionaire you fill out should preclude you from giving blood if you are honest in your answers. Also, why would you want to do that? Giving some some loaded up blood might not be the best thing for a guy receiving a transfusion after a car crash.
    Agreed.

Giving some one loaded blood will also be dangerous when giving to some one with heart problems, if the AS your running produces sides, such as, elavated blood pressure.

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    U guys don`t think they find out??

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Nah, in the states I know they test for STDs and other blood borne pathogens, but not for AAS. Still a horrible idea. I would never slip someone some steroids , let alone someone who may be in a medical emergency. Would you do a couple lines of coke and give blood? I hope not.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    i thought about giving blood before, but yea as a user i figured its not a good idea, i chose to take this stuff, dont wanna make someone else possibly suffer because of me.

So, no dont give blood

C_Bino is offline $BAM-7246~AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey this is kind of hijacking so sorry. But after reading this I was just thinking. If your bloos is filled with AAS, and then you have to get blood taken, for some medical reason will it lower the levels in your body, making the anabolic effects lower. If so then how much. Because my doc wants to take blood from me for analysis, but I dont want it to lower my levels to the point where it affects me negatively in the gains dept.

-Bino

RAF3070 is offline Associate Member
    My aunty works for the Blood Bank and she said they cant take blood from ppl using AAS, she said its a very big no no.

Thread Information