dirtyi730 is offline Associate Member

hope this is in the right place

I did a cycle about a yr ago of some prohormones and since I have gained about 20-25 lbs and became really tired. Is there anything that I can take to get my energy back, I don't ever care if I go anywhere and my eyelids are always heavy and I have ALWAYS been the opposite, very energetic, thin, and outgoing.

I have tried redbulls and clen but those are just temporary metabolism boosters and I always come crashing down off of them. Is T3 the answer? Does T3 stimulate your thyroid? Is it my thyroid function and should I go to the doctor? Is it a good idea to run a test-e cycle to get moving again? Someone help me please.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go to a Dr, all we can do is guess, you need blood work to know for sure what is wrong. Cause that doesn't sound like it from the extra weight

JohnnyB

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Go to a Dr, all we can do is guess, you need blood work to know for sure what is wrong. Cause that doesn't sound like it from the extra weight

JohnnyB
    That's my vote, get a full blood work-up. They'll check the levels of everything.

M.

So i prolly shouldn't run a test-e and t3 cycle. What is t3 and will it give me energy.

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    your test levels probably got trashed by the pro hormones and haven't come up totally

see a doc and get your test levels checked while you getting your thyroid levels checked.

sweet, thanks man, i set a doc appointment today. I have been trying to get help with this for a while but I guess I have been giving the wrong info and asking the wrong questions.

Thread Information