newbiefornow is offline New Member

No more cycles for me, other options?

Hey, Im 20 years old. I already completed 4 cycles in the past. They were all combinations of test eth, prop, and dbol . Except the last which was tren /dbol. I made some serious gains and I was 215 with a relativly low bf% at my peek. Altough I took all the proper precautions (anti-e's, PST) my side effects were very harsh... personality change, steroid induced acne ( fungle), prostate pain, and lots of bloating. I have had some on cycle expierence using insulin /creatine. But I was thinking on using it as an alternative to using steroids ... Basically im interested in reaching my peek within the confines of not using anything androgenic .

Im 180 now, about 8% bf.. Ill post pictures when i get my digital camera working again. Thanks in advanced .
    Last edited by newbiefornow; 11-10-2005 at 04:10 PM.

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    Just use proper supplements. Basics. Multi vitamins, creatine, protein. Its all going to be about the diet and training. But remember, dont get down on yourself if you dont see results fast, they will come, just give it time.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Damn 4 cycle at 20 and one of them tren . It doesn't suprise me that you're having problems with personality changes. Hormones can effect you personality. When I had low test levels I was very moody

JohnnyB

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Damn 4 cycle at 20 and one of them tren . It doesn't suprise me that you're having problems with personality changes. Hormones can effect you personality. When I had low test levels I was very moody

JohnnyB
    I HAD personality problems, and I did 2 check up after I was done. Both including blood work to test my hormone levels which were back to normal 100%.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    try IGF and see how that works, I still havent used it but I plan on it very very soon

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    You'll jump back on in a couple of years. You'll see.
    And Tren /dbol only wtf! No wonder you had such harsh sides.

Bump, advice about insulin off cycle anyone?

bump

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    gotta do some research on that one buddy. slin is no joke. check out the slin,gh,igf forum

big_C is offline Member
    Hey gotmilk, I mean steroid UNfreak, oopps i mean newbiefornow, dam, I keep getting all your personality's mixed up.....heres some advice, stay off the juice, I just gave you free advice, your parents don"t have to pay $100 dollars an hour once a week anymore!

Quote Originally Posted by big_C
    Hey gotmilk, I mean steroid UNfreak, oopps i mean newbiefornow, dam, I keep getting all your personality's mixed up.....heres some advice, stay off the juice, I just gave you free advice, your parents don"t have to pay $100 dollars an hour once a week anymore!

ask anyone from the former fitnessboard.com... ive been around for awhile. cheers.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    if you think you cant make gains at your age without some type of drug whether it be steroids , IGH, slin whatever, you have a lot to learn. Im no shrink but you have some type of psycho dependency on drugs it sounds like. I know another on here who thinks he cant make gains without drugs either and he's only 19! Eat your ass off and train hard, you'll get good solid gains at your age. Stay away from drugs for a long time

Smiley619 is offline Member
    4 cycles 20 years of age and a buck 80...damn. how much did you wiegh before cycling

big_C is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newbiefornow
    ask anyone from the former fitnessboard.com... ive been around for awhile. cheers.
    I see that, with 6 posts. cheers

Thread Information