THE_FREAK is offline New Member

Blend Pain swelling redness

hi all,

this is my second cycle that i have ran first was test e 500mg/wk
    no problems at all

this cycle i am running a blend that is 100deca 100cyp 100Ent and 75 prop

ever since i started it i have had bad muscle aching and i hit my triceps .5cc each for the first time and they ache like hell swollen redness and warm.

i had the same sides in my quads when i hit them but it went away in a few days

i guess what i am asking is, is the prop that is making my triceps kill or the fact that they are virgin muscles? am i a big chicken sh** lol

fyi i use 23g 1.5 needles i usually do 1cc per leg or glute every third day.

(ow my buddy is running the same stuff from the same batch and he is having no pains at all)

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be a combo of both, use 1" for quads and delts and 1.5" for glutes

i had my buddy inject me because i dont think i could aspirate the needle correctly. could the shot have been to shallow? he said he went about an inch in but who knows for sure.

MBMETC is offline Anabolic Member
    Isn't it 5/8 for triceps

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    just read another thread where a dude said 1" for tri's. I dont have big arms, 17", but I am not jabbing an inch my tri's. As for as red and swollen, my thigh turned red on my first ever pin. When I say red, it was the size of a saucer. Three days later I still had severe pain. Five days later it was on fire and I was at the doctors getting antibiotics. Those are signs your body is either rejecting something, or in my case, I think I went through the muscle and basically missed.

psa
    psa is offline Junior Member
    The pain could be from both them being virgin muscles and the prop ester, which is known to cause injection pain for some, but none for others like your friend. You'll know after a while. Do your glutes or other muscles that usually get injected hurt from the blend?

the first time i hit my quad it hurt so bad i had a hard time walking for about a week but after my third shot in my legs the pain is only mild.

when i woke up this morning the redness was gone still a little swollen and still hurts like hell but i guess its getting better.

i guess what freaked me out was waking up yesterday with my tri feeling like a hot water balloon hanging off the back of my arm

Thread Information