jasindude1 is offline New Member

getting ready for football season

hey whats up guys,, im getting ready for football season it starts in feb,, its a state leauge im 240 6 foot and about 12% bf, i did a cycle like a year ago and saw awesome gains it was my 1st cycle and i got huge, but this time i wanna maintain a good size but more lean mass basically i wanna bulk and cut at the same time,, i know thats impossible so instead i want more quality gain and less water weight,, so chek this heres the cycle i got planned let me know if this will work for what i wanna do,, and constructive critisim will be greatly appreciated,,,
    wk 1-12 750mg Test C and 550mg EQ
    and for wk 1-4 sum dbol 50 mg ED,, and of course nolva on had JIC and PCT clomid 300mg 1st day n 100mg ed after,,,,im also thinking of using TestP as a kick start... Im trying to make full back starting of course the dude who is fb now is a 300lb fat fuk i mean he is huge but alot of fat my goal is to be about 260 and mobile he cant run for shit so i wanna be agile mobile and yup hostile,, oh and another question if anyone can help me here,, the last cycle i did was a year a ago, but lets say i do a bulk then a cut cycle, how long or how soon should i do my cut cycle after finishing a bulk cycle ive hear 3 months, 2 week, no pause,, i dont wanna fuk up a cut cycle so please let me know how much time thanx guys!!!

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    if u want to get a good lean gains... go with test p/tren /masteron , combined with a strict routine and diet will give u some great lean results... u will have alot more injects on this cycle but its well worth it...

good luck bro

Moosepellet is offline Member
    You need to run the test cyp a wk longer than what you aready have down. Personally I would up the EQ to 600mg wk for 12wks. You might want to consider getting some tren , but probably not a good idea since this will only be you second cycle right?

dont u think he should switch to test p b/c it gives u more drier gains with less water retention, b/c he wants more lean mass on his cycle....

yes it will be my 2nd cycle, so then i should run the test c 13 wks? what about the eq on the extra week? or should the final week be without eq? and with the tren u guys are talking about what kinna dosages do u think?

Can't argue with that ghost, but that would suck to run eq with it considering the half-life. Correct me if I'm wrong but pct should be 3day after last prop shot, 21 days after last eq shot. That doesn't add up, so he might consider running a test prop/tren cycle for 12wks

or what about sust 250 @ 500-750 per week? mixed with the eq would that keep the water weight low and the gains lean?

since its ur 2nd cycle i wouldnt recommend tren bro... but if u decide to take it, try 50mg ed for the first couple weeks, and if the sides arent bothering u, u can bump it up to 75mg ed....

if u do run the tren i would recommend using p instead of c....

sustanon made me gain hella water weight, you better off going with the prop. Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Moosepellet
    Can't argue with that ghost, but that would suck to run eq with it considering the half-life. Correct me if I'm wrong but pct should be 3day after last prop shot, 21 days after last eq shot. That doesn't add up, so he might consider running a test prop/tren cycle for 12wks
    thats tru, but its his 2nd cycle and running the tren for 12 wks could be overwhelming..

sust bro will give u water weight and bloat bro.... like Moosepellet recommended go with the prop

right on,, its cool to mix prop with eq right? so lets see if this will work 1-12 100 prop ed and a 600 eq shot once a week with the dbol and pct... now since the season doesnt start till feb if i were to run a bulk with 750 test c and 500 deca with dbol or sust250 and deca, ( i heard that was a good mix) for 10 weeks and do pct,, how long after pct should i start my cut cycle? oh and with the tren i know u prolly can but its cool to mix the tren with the prop right? now what id i took all 3 prop eq and tren? or is that way 2 much? thanx for ur info so far guys i appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by jasindude1
    right on,, its cool to mix prop with eq right? so lets see if this will work 1-12 100 prop ed and a 600 eq shot once a week with the dbol and pct... now since the season doesnt start till feb if i were to run a bulk with 750 test c and 500 deca with dbol or sust250 and deca, ( i heard that was a good mix) for 10 weeks and do pct,, how long after pct should i start my cut cycle? oh and with the tren i know u prolly can but its cool to mix the tren with the prop right? now what id i took all 3 prop eq and tren? or is that way 2 much? thanx for ur info so far guys i appreciate it

if u want to bulk try test c 500mg/wk, deca 400mg/wk and dbol for a kickstart.... remember bro time on = time off which means if u ran the bulker for 10 weeks u have to wait at least 10 weeks to start the cutter...

if u go the other way, and run the prop and tren i would drop the eq, and add masteron or winni for the last couple weeks to harden ur muscles up...

for the masteron or the winstrol i know masteron is injectable but for winstrol which will be better to harden the muscles the oral or inj? and is masteron and masterbol the same? bc my source has both so be4 i order i wanna make sure,, oh and whats a good dose?? i hear winstrol @ 50mg daily and masteron 100mg EOD.. let me know if im correct

Thread Information