Thread: Clen question

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member

Clen question

ill be ordering some clen from Lion if my first order makes it through. my question is do i take one pump a day or do i have to take it a couple of times a day like ephedrine.Just wondering about when im at work. Is it the.. must be refridgerated type. and finally.. do i need to have a cleanse of my system/receptors if ive been on a ECA stack before starting the clen. Thanks

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    One pump is equal to 20mcg. Most start out with one dose a day and see how they tolerate clen . If you can tolerate the sides, gradually increase the dosage. Common doses for males is 80-160mcg (spread throughout the day). Take some benedryl every third week, for the whole week. This will help clean your receptors.

chest6 is offline Banned
    this is what i am doing. day1: 20mcg day2: 40 mcg day3:60mcg day4: 80mcg day5-end week 6-100mcg

scrappydoo is offline Associate Member
    Does the liquid stuff need to be refridgerated? is there a link anywhere to the pill form if so

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo
    Does the liquid stuff need to be refridgerated? is there a link anywhere to the pill form if so
    it does not.. store it in a cool dark dry place and you'll be fine. Should last for a year or two.

Thread Information