hotstang46 is offline Junior Member

is there a natural alternative for Bloat?

I'm on a prop/fina right now and am getting quite severe bloat. Gyno has never really been a problem so I don't run any l'dex/bromo, or anything like that. I know some will cut down on bloat, which is what I'm looking for, but are there any naturals I can use to really cut down on the bloat. Too many are starting to notice it. I'm thinking about winny, but this is going to be a longish cycle and i don't want to run that for that long.....thnks

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    why dont you run nolva 10-20 mg/ed through out the cycle..

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    For bloat the best is L-dex IMO. Don't know of any natural compound that is nearly as effective.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstang46
    I'm on a prop/fina right now and am getting quite severe bloat. Gyno has never really been a problem so I don't run any l'dex/bromo, or anything like that. I know some will cut down on bloat, which is what I'm looking for, but are there any naturals I can use to really cut down on the bloat. Too many are starting to notice it. I'm thinking about winny, but this is going to be a longish cycle and i don't want to run that for that long.....thnks
    Buy some Tamoxifen at 10mg/ED, Liquidex at 0.5mg/ED or Letro from AR. Click the banner at the top of the page.

Letro and Liquidex will be more effective for bloat. Alternativly you could run some, Proviron at 25mg/ED.

The only way, I can think of, to reduce bloat naturally, is to have a diet very low in Sodium (salt) and drink lots of water. Its ironic, but drinking lots of water will really help with water retention, I found this whilst on a Tbol/Test Enan cycle.

I'm not the most knowledgeable person here....but i always remember reading not to take substances like armides and what not if you don't have to because it could cut down on gains and reduce the effectiveness of the test...I may be wrong, or the effect may be neglidgeable, but is there any truth to that? It's the primary reason i was looking for alternatives..

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Serms do cut down on the efficacy of gear, but so insignificantly it is not a concern. As compared to bloat or man-titties which are a big concern.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hotstang46
    I'm not the most knowledgeable person here....but i always remember reading not to take substances like armides and what not if you don't have to because it could cut down on gains and reduce the effectiveness of the test...I may be wrong, or the effect may be neglidgeable, but is there any truth to that? It's the primary reason i was looking for alternatives..
    low doses of liquidex will get rid of most of the estrogen conversion (however you should leave some as estrogen is crucial)

HOWEVER, i'd look at your diet first and see if thats to blame. and who cares if people are noticing you "bloat". just say you're eating like a horse and on a bunch of creatine.

Gyno has never been a prob....so from strictly a bloat standpoint....tamo, liquidex or winny(15mg/day...pill)?

joop is offline Junior Member
    You could buy some dandelion capsules from the health food shop, supposedly it is a natural diuretic. I am also on prop/tren at the moment and will give this a go if the bloat gets bad.

Testostack is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    For bloat the best is L-dex IMO. Don't know of any natural compound that is nearly as effective.
    I searched a very long time seems to have none........
    L-dex seems great and even better than Nolva!

Thread Information