8pak is offline Junior Member

Front-loading Question

Thanks to the wisdom gleaned from this board, I'll be starting my 1st cycle soon--Test E only,500mg/wk for 12wks, with proper PCT of course. I hear that the long esters don't really kick in til bout 4-6 wks, so I was looking to jumpstart the cycle either by 1) doubling first week dose to 1000 mg of E, or 2) doing 1-2wks of Test prop @ 100mg EOD. I also want to protect the boys from atrophy by sneaking in alittle HCG every 4th week....So,..

Week 1-2 Test P @ 100mg EOD
    Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/wk (m,th)
    WeeK 1-12 a-dex 0.25mg/day

Weeks 4,8,12,13 HCG 2000i.u. x 1
    Week 14-17 Clomid 100->50mg.
    Week 12-17 Nova 20mg/day

Any thoughts or comments? Mainly asking about the frontloading and the intra-cycle HCG. Thanks.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Looks pretty good to me, I don't know if you need the HCG on that short of a cycle, IMO HCG doesn't usually need to be run on cycles shorter than 16 wks depending on the user. And I don't like running HCG intra cycle on shorter cycles. If you do use the HCG break your doses down smaller to 250IU ed or 500 IU eod.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Either way you frontload is fine. The Prop just kicks in faster.
    HCG ...I'd suggest on more frequent use. Not every 4 weeks. Start it up about mid cycle and run anywhere from 250-500iu twice a week.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pak
    Thanks to the wisdom gleaned from this board, I'll be starting my 1st cycle soon--Test E only,500mg/wk for 12wks, with proper PCT of course. I hear that the long esters don't really kick in til bout 4-6 wks, so I was looking to jumpstart the cycle either by 1) doubling first week dose to 1000 mg of E, or 2) doing 1-2wks of Test prop @ 100mg EOD. I also want to protect the boys from atrophy by sneaking in alittle HCG every 4th week....So,..

Week 1-2 Test P @ 100mg EOD
    Week 1-12 Test E @ 500mg/wk (m,th)
    WeeK 1-12 a-dex 0.25mg/day

Weeks 4,8,12,13 HCG 2000i.u. x 1
    Week 14-17 Clomid 100->50mg.
    Week 12-17 Nova 20mg/day

Any thoughts or comments? Mainly asking about the frontloading and the intra-cycle HCG. Thanks.

The test Prop will give you a jump start........ run it weeks 1 - 4 at 50mg ED or the 100mg EOD as you have it.

This cycle is pretty mild so you don't really need HCG unless you have seen a lot of atrophy from other cycles...... if so the run 500iu 2 times a week through the cycle a week out from PCT.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    the front looks fine to me and the hch id leave towards the end of the stack, nice little cycle

IMO your better off runnin' the prop for the first 2-3wks. Prop should start to kick in by the end of the first week. Doubling your dose of enth won't make much difference. It may kick in a week early but IMO jump starting is a better option.

8pak is offline Junior Member
    Thanks, all. I think I'll go w/ prop for 3-4 wks, and hold off on HCG til PCT, if at all. Gonna order my gear today, and I can't f***in wait!! Later.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by 8pak
    Thanks, all. I think I'll go w/ prop for 3-4 wks, and hold off on HCG til PCT, if at all. Gonna order my gear today, and I can't f***in wait!! Later.

Don't run HCG durring PCT.......... you will not recover.

Thread Information