sorel_C is offline Member

Did it go WRONG?

i just finished injecting mt chest, my left pec was all good no pain, just tight, but on my right pec i shook a little bit and now i have a tiny bump, its not visible, only when i touch it i feel it, i was wondering if everything is good or not? BTW it was a first chest injections!!

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    This happened to a buddy of mine his first chest injection. I don't think the needle went into the muscle deep enough. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn't get sensitive to touch or warm. If it does it could be something worse. If it's not sensitive, you might put a heating pad on it and massage it a few times a day.

no not sensative, just extremly tight, like a virgins ****!

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    happened to me first time i stuck 1ml of prop in my chest went away in like a week o do i love the feeling of prop in my chest talk about tight id just watch it i think the reason why i got mine was becus the pec is seperated into an upper and lower muscle and i think i hit right in the middle, ever since then ive been sure to either hit the lower or the upper both seem to work fine

did it affect your chest workout?

Thread Information