Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this sux...

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member

this sux...

The most contributing member of the board IMO is not allowed to post here due to politics etc.. This sux ass IMO...

Liftnainez is offline Banned
    which member are you talking about bro?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    DaBull? He was banned after over 10,000 posts

mg316 is offline Associate Member
    after 10,000 posts, that is hard 2 believe

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    thats what happens when u turn scammer! its like a cop goin bad.

Quote Originally Posted by mg316
    after 10,000 posts, that is hard 2 believe
    Post count does not give you some kind of virtual force field around here. You turn scammer or start soliciting... or the AR Internal Investigations Commitee (didn't know there was one did you? ) deams you a liability - bye, bye... Mods have been banned too...

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    hahaha

im not talking bout him.... Hooker.. .

I personally think he has knowledge far superior to ne1 in some areas at least..

Not sure about that one... but I think he is still here

according to a private mail he aint allowed to post here nemore..

I mean a private mail he saint me.... where he explained the situation. .

Quote Originally Posted by stupidhippo
    I mean a private mail he saint me.... where he explained the situation. .
    Vette just posted this...

u have PM warrior..

u have PM warrior..
    Sorry man, I don't want to get involved in this kinda thing. I come here, i post, I hang out, I log off and I go about my business. I have been at AR for a few years, been a member, been a Mod, been a Vet, regardless I just come here to do one thing: discuss training and ergogenics. The only staff I have actually talked to was Jason (a former Admin) on the phone about a few things - other than that, consider me out fo the "circle"...

PM Vette about this...
    Last edited by Warrior; 11-11-2005 at 04:50 AM.

agreed but my point was that unless they have made up Hooker cant post here which sux ass deeply. I cant do nething about it but it pisses me off. He is able to give information no1 else in here can IMO ...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Before this post gets locked, as the others have.... I will add my two cents.

Politics is a dirty game, and those with intellectual integrity and maturity have no business in it. It's sad, I know. I wish it were the converse. However, in the world we live in politics and intellectualism have crossed pathways many times. Rarely, does truth survive in the ensuing battle It is a hazardous crossroads, and one or the other must give way or be destroyed.

Given the opportunity to explain, each will present to you why their side is the side of "right", that is to be expected.

For me, just because I'm that kind of guy, the educated and informed man wins by default. Unless some extenuating circumstances are proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I received no PM's, I've heard no rumors, just what I've read on the boards recently.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Mod's and Vet's here. This board has taught me more than I ever thought I could know about this "forbidden subject".

However, (and I understand that Vette's position is that "Hooker can post here". And Vette, I respect you completely), I feel there is something strange afoot.

Hooker is an integral part of out community. I think I speak for many on this.

We are an open community of friends here. If there is an issue, send a PM, en masse, to members, explaining the situation. Again. we are a community, we can solve this.

To play Devils Advocate, if this a problem that Hooker has brought upon himself, then good riddance. The community is far more valuable than one particular member.

In conclusion, I understand the desire for secrecy. But in the end, do we not desire an explanation?

P. S. - To all Mod's and Vets, this will be sent as a PM to you, not because I see myself as some sort of Rep, but because I am a member in good standing.

the good guy is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Before this post gets locked, as the others have.... I will add my two cents.

Politics is a dirty game, and those with intellectual integrity and maturity have no business in it. It's sad, I know. I wish it were the converse. However, in the world we live in politics and intellectualism have crossed pathways many times. Rarely, does truth survive in the ensuing battle It is a hazardous crossroads, and one or the other must give way or be destroyed.

Given the opportunity to explain, each will present to you why their side is the side of "right", that is to be expected.

For me, just because I'm that kind of guy, the educated and informed man wins by default. Unless some extenuating circumstances are proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

I received no PM's, I've heard no rumors, just what I've read on the boards recently.

I have nothing but the utmost respect for the Mod's and Vet's here. This board has taught me more than I ever thought I could know about this "forbidden subject".

However, (and I understand that Vette's position is that "Hooker can post here". And Vette, I respect you completely), I feel there is something strange afoot.

Hooker is an integral part of out community. I think I speak for many on this.

We are an open community of friends here. If there is an issue, send a PM, en masse, to members, explaining the situation. Again. we are a community, we can solve this.

To play Devils Advocate, if this a problem that Hooker has brought upon himself, then good riddance. The community is far more valuable than one particular member.

In conclusion, I understand the desire for secrecy. But in the end, do we not desire an explanation?

P. S. - To all Mod's and Vets, this will be sent as a PM to you, not because I see myself as some sort of Rep, but because I am a member in good standing.
    and that about covers it

agreed but my point was that unless they have made up Hooker cant post here which sux ass deeply. I cant do nething about it but it pisses me off. He is able to give information no1 else in here can IMO ...
    I understand your concern and I like bigJJ's post. It's hard not to become an avangelist to a group/organization/community that you spend a lot of time with and share comon ideas and lifestyles... and learn from. There are a lot of great guys/gals on this board now and in the past... and many more to come.

But these forums can't be ran like a traditional business... it's a mistake to think they can. AR has seen a few Mods and Vets turn sour in the past... as many boards have. You have to be sure who you are working with is of a trusted nature... now and will continue to be. Sometimes you have to let stuff iron out behind the scenes... and I am not saying you shouldn't stick up for your favorite members or question a loss in membership - but don't jump right to thinking they are being bullied...

Maybe someone can jump in a clarify this matter with Hooker's status for ya a little more - but I'll tell you my two cents... don't take these type of communities too personal...

And in the end - membership here is a privelage and this is private property. It's the owner's right to ban anyone he feels is a threat to his site.

But I hate to see good people leave this board because of personal feelings - 'cause this is the only board I have really ever stuck to... so I'll probably never here from them again...

Tedbear981 is offline Member
    "Save Hooker"

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I agree hooker is a smart person that has contributed a lot of time and hard work to these boards. All that said that doesn't give anyone the right to treat people the way he has and it not catch up with that person.

I don't know if he's allowed to post here or not but for the good of the board it might be a good idea that he isn't allowed too. Hooker is one that likes to start trouble internally with staff members and I think it has caught up with him. Hopefully he will go about things in a more mature matter in the future but as of late he hasn't shown that ability.

I think EVERYONE should let this go and get on with your research or whatever else you do here.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    who is Hooker? J/K..

I never heard anything but this is not my board so I can't give input one way or the other and my opinion would not mean crap anyway even if I know anything.

Bro's I am sure there is a reason for every ban, suspension and even promotion that happens here and we have to live with it like it or not.

Oldman

Sure but if a reason is a personal vendetta or mod politics like it seems in this case I say it aint OK.... Thats just my opinion.. i know I aint got the power to do anything about the matter except bitch.. Personal involvement: only bcoz Hooker has knowledge that no1 else seems to have in this place. just last week I had a question that no1 could answer except him so it seemed.. This sux...

Sure but if a reason is a personal vendetta or mod politics like it seems in this case I say it aint OK.... Thats just my opinion.. i know I aint got the power to do anything about the matter except bitch.. Personal involvement: only bcoz Hooker has knowledge that no1 else seems to have in this place. just last week I had a question that no1 could answer except him so it seemed.. This sux...
    I don't think it's a personal vendetta against him at all...... why should he be treated differently then anyone else here? He made his bed now he can sleep in it. I think hooker is a mod at another board..... you could always go there to get those questions answered that can't be answered here...............

i understand ur position also... it still sux cause I like this board...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I never get involved...

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    This thread is like an open P.M.... For everyone to read...

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    I never get involved...
    This is smart......... then you have no problems

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    You know, I would hate to see Hooker, or any of the more experienced memebers I see around here leave. But let's not forget, the graveyard is chock full of indispensible people.

andromean is offline New Member
    I believe in second chances. I am old but still a warrior. If I thought that all these substances disussed in here would make me a better humanoid, I'd buy it all. I hope you all stay positive to showcase what wonders you have done for your bodies and minds. The ignorant "experts" who are ruining this lifestyle for politcal gain should be sent to Iraq.

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    This thread is like an open P.M.... For everyone to read...
    not quite ...

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigJJ
    Hooker CAN post, as long as the rules are not broken. Yes, hooker has brought this upon himself. Furthermore he has lost profile and now private message use as he again is breaking the rules. I will not tolerate flaming members, staff, other boards, or anything else from the peanut gallery from anyone.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    That was some f*cked up shit.

Everyone, no matter who you are, has to follow the rules.

Posting publically w/gripes and such would have us instructing regular members to take it to p.m.'s, and that is a basic rule.

Honestly, it's pretty kiddie playground shit to do what he did IMHO.

~SC~

~SC~

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    You can't beat a bit of online drama!
    I'm excited and I don't even really know what it's all about!

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    +1 b4 the lock.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    You can't beat a bit of online drama!
    I'm excited and I don't even really know what it's all about!
    excited? you must get easily excited i see?

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    excited? you must get easily excited i see?
    Grab a dictionary and look up sarcasm.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    +1 b4 the lock.
    Why should I lock this? Are there any other answers you need or do you feel sufficiently informed?

Quote Originally Posted by 956Vette
    Why should I lock this? Are there any other answers you need or do you feel sufficiently informed?
    well the thread last night got locked so i was just assuming.
    any answers i need you say? hmmmmm well i dont NEED any answers because i could care less about whats going on, because it literally has nothing to do with me. but if you care to share your side of the story. please go ahead. It seems other members are getting a little worked up about that PM that was going around. (not sure why though)

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Grab a dictionary and look up sarcasm.
    sarcasm huh? never herd of it. I'llbe sure to look hat up ater.

BTW THAT was sarcasm (the smiley tends to help as its hard to spot sarcasm over the internet)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information