chest6 is offline Banned

Stick with 100mcg of clen?

With those of you that have had experience with clen , is 100mcg for a beginner enough to yield positive results? I think it should do just fine but I was wondering if increasing to 125mcg daily for 6 weeks would benefit me better. My original plan was just 100mcg ed for 6 weeks..but recently I was just wondering what the difference with 125 could be and if 100 would be too weak or not. Thoughts appreciated.
    Last edited by chest6; 11-10-2005 at 06:23 PM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    I have gone up to 140 mcg/day, for me it seems the longer I am on clen the more I need to get the same effect. I think though that the benadryl will help with this. I also think that clen reactions vary by user, I have seen some talk about taking 200 mcgs/day and more-that would eff me up bad, so I would start at 20 and go up by 20 ed up to 100-120 or less if you are getting wicked bad sides.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Are you talking about ED (every day)? 100mcg per day will give you good results. My avatar is from a clen -only cycle, at 80mcg ED. It is very difficult for me to develop a lean physique. It was even harder because, at that time, I could only do bodyweight-resistance exercises (I was moving at the time).
    Last edited by striker93; 11-10-2005 at 06:07 PM.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Yea its every day. Its really hard for me to get lean too. When I was lean I still didnt have abs. I got 2 boxes of benadryl before I started..so im good to go on that.

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    good luck big fella

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    I would also recommend supplementing with taurine (3-5g ED). Taurine helps reduce the rebound effect (crash) when your cycle stops. Taurine is depleted during clen use.

chest6 is offline Banned
    forgot to mention..yup I got my bottle of taurine too and I have already taken 4 today.

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    I just started this monday, today is thursday. I started at 40mcg then 80, 120, and now at 160mcg today split half in morn, half in late afternoon. The sides were more noticable today. 160mcg is where I will stay at for the next 7 weeks. I find that besides a "noticable" heartbeat and shakes once in a while, it is really not that bad. Worst part is when you lay down to go to sleep. It feels like a constant adrenaline rush. Good luck Chest.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 1buffsob
    I just started this monday, today is thursday. I started at 40mcg then 80, 120, and now at 160mcg today split half in morn, half in late afternoon. The sides were more noticable today. 160mcg is where I will stay at for the next 7 weeks. I find that besides a "noticable" heartbeat and shakes once in a while, it is really not that bad. Worst part is when you lay down to go to sleep. It feels like a constant adrenaline rush. Good luck Chest.
    160..is this your first time? Damn thats a lot for a first i would be shaking like crazy

1buffsob is offline Mr.Modesty
    Yeah first time. I like it a lot. Good stuff. My buddy just started it too and he is jumpy as hell with 120mcg. To each his own.

Thread Information