harry is offline New Member

alcohol on steroids

im into my third week off a 12th week test cyp, and sust, cycle its my first cycle in3 years nd only done 1 cycle before that, i set out a plan that i would eat corectly, train like a demon, sleep right, and stay off the booze. but i love my weekends and cant shake off having quite a few bear at the weekend. i check all the info on all the food i eat %, off protien, carbs, and fat, but there are no labels on any beer bottles to say what im consuming, so i ask. will drinkin beer affect my progress, also i just cant seem to consume 2 gallons of water a day most times not even half that

chest6 is offline Banned
    Its added stress on your liver. A few wouldnt hurt as long as you dont make it an everyday/week thing and you make it just that, no more than a few. Personally I wouldnt drink at all on cycle..I barely drink at all right now.

harry is offline New Member
    cheers . i will try to keep a lid on it. but when your free and single and the weekend comes round anythings possible,

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    the worst thing i hate about drinking on say a friday nite... is trying to get in a good workout saturday... it never seems to be a productive workout, and then i am pissed at myself for drinking the nite b4...

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    if you insist on drinking beers i suggest you drink more water than 1 gallon a day.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    IF ur goin to drink then keep it at a minimum, u dont wanna be hung over the next day cause then u cant stick to ur diet and training routine.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    and like 305 said, drink more water.....carry around a 20oz. bottle and drink and refill that mofo all day everyday. its not that hard once you get in the routine.

Lunacy is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    IF ur goin to drink then keep it at a minimum, u dont wanna be hung over the next day cause then u cant stick to ur diet and training routine.
    Yup. Thats why I am not drinking a drop on my cycle.

bignbald02 is offline Junior Member
    drinkin kills the adrogenic effect u'll get from your gear, and gear wont help hangovers. even if ur on tren it kills its effects untill all the booze is out of the system. i say dont drink a drop, gear is more expensive then beer and beer kills good gear (haha and i can rap too.....not)

briansauras is offline Senior Member
    just get some GHB. ya'll be plenty fvcked up after a few caps you will be talking to alllll the ugly chicks at the tavern

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by brewski053
    just get some GHB. ya'll be plenty fvcked up after a few caps you will be talking to alllll the ugly chicks at the tavern
    That shit is poison!

wolar32 is offline Junior Member
    Chest6 couldn't be more right. Alcohol is very, very hepatotoxic. Even weekend binges can really damage hepatocytes. Not to mention the fatty accumulation that it brings. I saw some postmortem cadavers a few semesters ago (nurse practioner program), and we could definitely tell they consumed alcohol. I think they were in their mid 20's. I would even say that alcohol is more hepatotoxic than moderate steroid use . Stay away from alcohol and tylenol/Vicodin when you use.

thisnamesux is offline Junior Member
    dont forget beer has estrogen in it.... at least in england it does... thats why u see all the old men with titties.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    The liver has pretty nice reganeration capability unlike many other internal organs.. If u dont over do it souple beers wont hurt.. Im not advising to drink on a cycle - hell no, is dumb . BUT I do it. I get drunk about once a week and Im talking then about 20 beers a night. The hangovers are really terryfying when on cycle for some reason..

snowman is offline Senior Member
    IF you want to drink, do what i do.... vodka with cranberry juice... vodka will get you drunk, while the cranberry juice will clean your liver .lol.. that's my excuss for drinking

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    I was without drinknig for a month and noticed no improvement compared to a month with occasional drinking ... butI know there are a lot of other factors at play. IMO drinking is even more harmful when off cycle when u think gainswise.

Thread Information