bb868484 is offline Junior Member

Best Cycle Ever! Maybe?

Hey I was thinking about this, tell me what you think.

600mg Test E/week
    400mg Deca /week
    50mg Tren A/ed and up the dosage accordingly 350mg/week
    50 mg Winstrol /eod

Also frontload with test prop for the first 3-4 weeks at 100mg/eod

I know that I want to run a combination for at least 12-16 weeks but im not sure how long I should run the tren and winny.

This would be my 2nd cycle, my 1st was:

10 weeks

1-10 test prop 100mg/eod
    1-9 deca phenylpropianate100mg/eod
    1-6 dbol 40 mg/ed

It felt like somebody kicked me in the balls about 4 weeks in for like 3 days. I didnt workout or eat hardly anything for like a week and still gained 35 pounds. I finally said f it and I went to the gym loaded up the leg press machine with like 1800lbs and just started pushing and it started to feel better. lol

Went from 210 to 245 on this one and i been off for about 7 months and im at 240 and just as strong.

Im not sure what this cycle will bring especially with the tren, ive heard that it is somoe powerful stuff.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Looks okay.

I would replace the winny with some dbol , if you're looking to gain mass. Also, drop the deca and double the tren dosage. Test/tren/dbol, mass cycles don't get much better.

Well done on your first cycle, sounds like you did everything right and held your gains

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    You leg press 1800lbs........hell thats 100lbs more than alexander federov.

yea but I was looking for more towards a compormise cycle on this one. Get bigger and leaner. On my last cycle I doubled the dosages for the last two weeks and it was starting to make micacles. 700mg prop and 700mg Deca phynelpropianate a week and damn I started getting leaner and bigger. But IDK my quads are 30 inches and I swear I pushed 1800 for like 6. I got to where I was doing smith machine squats with like 7 plates a side for like 6-8. But I can never get that much seperation.

Latimus is offline Banned
    you probably arent going down far enough...lighten the weight and hit the bottem if you want definition and also up the reps and feel the contractions....careful with the knees though....

Tren /test/dbol is much better then test/deca /tren/winny.....because the winny becomes practically useless and the deca/tren combo has terrible progestrone sides and a harsh shut down.

If you were going to stick with the test/tren/winny..then eq would be much better then deca...but the test/tren/ winny itself is great..

goodluck.

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    id definitely listen to latimus what he says is nothing but truth that dude knows whatsup, also why would you run your winny eod? instead of ed with such a short halflife and why only 25mg/ed? it would seem if you are runnin your other substances at such doses the winny would also need to be atleast 50mg/ed

ok buddy! yea I wasnt going down far enough, ur right

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    awsome cycle bro, i dont care what anyone says. i would run it. sounds great to me.

keep in mind, im no vet.

lol no but seriously i go way down my legs are just strong as hell idk y
    but ive actually talked to some pro's and say that all they take is 50mg of winny eod there isnt a need for anymore if your diet and cardio is right.

joop is offline Junior Member
    Well the pro's would know best, don't take our advice

So how much do you squat?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bb868484
    ive actually talked to some pro's and say that all they take is 50mg of winny eod there isnt a need for anymore if your diet and cardio is right.
    i wouldn't beleive everything i heard...i've denied use to many people, but that doesn't change that fact that i've taken em....
    and also winstrol needs to be administered at least ED
    i will agree that diet plays a key role though.

Thread Information