THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member

cycle results(so far)

ok so i moved from my home town to a new city and i was 160 when i moved. I have been working out for 5 years since I was 14 I am now 19 almost 20. Working out serious for past 4 years. I have had a really hard time with weight gaining(fast metabolism). I moved and found a source and bought my gear. I then gained weight naturally to 170 and i wanted to reach a lil more before i jumped on but I had a decent foundation so i jumped on. I know I had more natty gains but I couldnt wait and I dont plan on jumping on the gear again for a while. 2 years i hope. Anyhow so I gained some off the start and hit 180 no problem then got stuck and week 6 and 7 rolled around and here comes the weight. I have now become 187 188. Im currently at week 7 and a bit. The weight is rising rapidly and im loving it. Im currently running test e 500mg and deca 400mg for my first cycle for 10 weeks. I plan on posting pictures when its all said and done.

THEjuiceISloose73 is offline Associate Member
    oh yes so i have went from 160 to 188 right now since sept 3 so like 2 months and 7 days

Thread Information