indrid_cold17 is offline Banned

winny only cycle

i know that some guys did it with nice lean gains ,,so post them along with the sides u had ,,peace

bump

It'll be much more effective if you run some prop along side it.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    in my oppinion winstrol is ok alone, but without test a cycle just looses its bite...

want lean gains?

1-13 100mg test prop ED
    1-12 50mg EQ ED
    5-13 60mg winstrol ED

if you have a good, and not even great diet you should get nice lean gains...

ultimate_beef is offline Associate Member
    I wouldnt do winny by itself. Get some test into your cycle. You'll get better gains out of this.

odp keeper is offline New Member
    If you just looking for small, lean gains with hightened vascularity winny is great but youd better add something to lubricate your joints. winny will have you feeling like the phukin tin man, hard, dry and squeeky.

its just that i was trying to avoid the androgenic effects of test thats all...i might even ADD DECA BUT i am worried about hairloss and acne ,,peace

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    in my oppinion winstrol is ok alone, but without test a cycle just looses its bite...

want lean gains?

1-13 100mg test prop ED
    1-12 50mg EQ ED
    5-13 60mg winstrol ED

if you have a good, and not even great diet you should get nice lean gains...
    I wouldnt run 8 weeks of winstrol. 6 weeks max. 50mg ED

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    not winny alone....no reason to...add some test..

what should i expect from a winny test cycle

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    i ran 8 weeks of winny alone i got some good lean mass out of it. but now that i have been introduced to test there is no way in hell i would do it again.

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    i ran winny alone and looked great. I gained a lot of muscle and was lean. I took a little bit of creatine with it just to fuel my workouts. I more or less didnt do any cardio. It did mess with my hairline a bit and the joint pain got pretty bad towards the end. I would do it again except for the hair issue. I loved my results I got great gains. Just the hair is the problem for me Im not trying to lose my do.

Quote Originally Posted by Skull Mason
    i ran winny alone and looked great. I gained a lot of muscle and was lean. I took a little bit of creatine with it just to fuel my workouts. I more or less didnt do any cardio. It did mess with my hairline a bit and the joint pain got pretty bad towards the end. I would do it again except for the hair issue. I loved my results I got great gains. Just the hair is the problem for me Im not trying to lose my do.
    what were your mass gains ,,,also about the hair loss,,i am worried about hairloss too,,did u loose much hair and what can u use to combat that hairloss from winny ...

Skull Mason is offline Junior Member
    I would say I gained at least 10 pounds. I looked ****ing great too man. Everyone I knew was commenting on my size and shape and cuts. But I did notice a little hair damage. I have lots of hair and its pretty long and no one can notice it, but I notice. It definitley thinned my hair out a bit in the front. Like I said, nothing anyone else can notice, just something that I can see and it bugs me. If that didnt happen I would be out campaiging for people to do winstrol cycles. Then again maybe it just happened to work with me and my genetics.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by indrid_cold17
    its just that i was trying to avoid the androgenic effects of test thats all...i might even ADD DECA BUT i am worried about hairloss and acne ,,peace
    worried about hairloss and wanting to take winny? WTF? Winny is one of worst steroids for your hairline

what can i use to combat hairloss from winny then ?and what if i tried it and stop it if i noticed shedding ,,will that help and stop any further hairloss ,,peace

sizematters2175 is offline New Member
    for those who ran successfull winny only cycles, how did your libido hold up?

thetruth-76 is offline Associate Member
    My libido held up fine. Actually seemed to increase. I was not in a place where I could get anything else but 2mg winny tabs. I ran it at 50mg day, with some trib, and a few other things. I noticed a little something but it was my very first experience with that stuff and my joints hurt like hell. Didn't have any hairloss problems though. I won't do it alone again but it was fun for a first go around.

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    Winny alone will give you about five pounds of gain, but IMO if you do winny alone then take HCG in the middle of the cycle and the end and pct. I did winny and Enanthate got fifteen pounds after pct--Fuc**** great cycle. IMO you should definitely run test even at a low dose like 200mg a week you will just get a lot better results IMO.

No point in doing winny alone why risk no libido and hairloss one cycle wont hurt you, and if you start shedding, the of course stop taking winny and do pct it is simple, and yes if you stop taking it then hairloss will stop. IMO if your going to do it do right be a man and add some fuc**** test man

If you want some great results take some Fluoxymesterone for the first 4 weeks(Halotestin )-lean hard vascular gains IMO

mhb3939 is offline Junior Member
    Here is how I did it:

Winny - 6wks 50mg ED
    Milk Thistle - 6wks 1200mg ED
    B-6 - 6wks 200mg ED
    Multi-V ED
    2/2.5 Gallons H2O ED

PCT = Clomid 3wks

Sides = NONE
    Gains 5/6 lbs of LEAN muscle
    Sex drive GONE seriously .... lol (wife was pregnant and had the baby while on)

It worked good for me, no hairloss, joint pain, nothing and it did work well for what I was looking for. It really kicked in about wk 4..... I started eating everything I saw.... I would do it again... Just my 2cc's

chinups Guest
    I did winny/dbol . FLAME FLAME FLAME

I liked it better then anavar test. I was jacked and everyone and there mother complimented me. FYI-I got shredded on it. I have winnt/var now but I am afraid of hairloss too. I shed now!!!

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    A buddy of mine who just turned 30 loves running winny only cycles. He already has a nice foundation from boxing and lifting weights and puts on a good 10 pounds per cycle. He uses tribulus only for PCT. I told him to throw some test in there, but he doesn't like injections and won't listen. So he runs 50mg ed for 6 weeks and uses milk thistle at 1000mg ed. He takes 2 months off and then runs another one. I was pretty amazed at his results. He looked bigger,but still lean as hell and very vascular. However, the first time he ran it he came to me and told me he was shitting a little blood and I told him to go get it checked out if it continues. Other than that he says his libido is as good as it ever was. Anyways, I don't approve of this cycle, however it does work. Why not throw test in and make it that much better? It's simple.

sblakersfan is offline Junior Member
    I ran about 5 weeks with winny only. Messed with my libido a bit, but I had some quality gains. Take Glucosamine and your joints won't feel bad. Also throw some liver-x in there, ESPECIALLY if your taking it orally.

sizematters2175 is offline New Member
    I was hoping that if i ran a short winny cycle around 50 eod for 6 weeks using a strong tribulus that my hpta/sex drive wouldnt suffer as much. Any thought? The reason i choose not to run any test even test prop is because no matter what I do I carry alot of water weight in my face. Thought?

chinups Guest
    Anti bloat agent?

I took dbols and used letro and actually got ripped. Anti bloating agents rule

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    With me, winstrol only increase libodo. Maybe because it increases free-test levels!

Moosepellet is offline Member
    I like the idea of running eq with prop other than the fact that you would have to cut your eq back several weeks to or up your prop. So that your pct will line up accordingly, just a thought

n4529359 is offline Associate Member
    i am a person very concerned with natural test levels
    i am attracted to doing a winny only cycle as it does not seem to supress natural test by that much ie recovery is quite quick

i am under the impression that there is total natural test supression under test and recovery is much longer.

i am at a size i pretty much want to be at (222lbs) and i want to use , for a slight increase in muscle mass , vascularity etc

would winny work in this sense?? everyones thoughts

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    winny only

var only

prop only.. as a last resort

might try some superdrol
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information