Thread: Clen question

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member

Clen question

Hey all - I never used Clen but have bought some for my PCT which will be in 10 weeks from now. I did see something fater reading a few clen threads that I dont get. I see alot of people telling Clen users to throw in Benedryl. Why is this?

PRAMANIS is offline Junior Member
    It clears your receptors so you can takes clen for 6 weeks straight. Trust me it works. Just take the clen for 6 weeks starting at the beginning of your pct and throughout the 3rd and 6th weeks take 2 benadryl before bed. I also kept almost all of my gains so far from my last cycle which was like 6 weeks ago and i'm on the 5th week of clen. I'm not sure what my BF% is but I couldn't see my abs after the cycle and now i can. Good luck!

lifthard2005 is offline Associate Member
    sweet. awesome info man. thanks for explaining it to me.....

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i monitor my temp every morning, and once i see it drop, i start taking benadryl..3 wks is just an estimate, but everyone is different..watching your temp will give you an exact time to start taking the benadryl..i had to start mine about 17 days into it because my temp was dropping...once i see it drop i take 100mg benadryl before bed for 5 days straight....then continue watching your temp in the morning, and do round 2 of benadryl when needed

Thread Information