Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 43
  1. #1
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693

    Question My January Cycle... Your Thoughts Please...

    I am going to be running a 12 weeker in January... what are your thoughts?
    Please advise any more supplements that I will need...

    My Current Stats:
    5'11
    189lbs
    9-10%bf

    Goal:
    195-200lbs After PCT
    8-9%bf
    6' (if possible)

    My Cycle

    Week 1-12 Test Prop - 800mg/week or 115mg/day
    Week 1-10 Tren - 420mg/week or 60mg/day
    Week 6-12 Winstrol - 350mg/week or 50mg/day

    Running through cycle:
    Nolva @ 20mg/day (may choose Letro instead, not sure)
    glucosamine
    T3

    P.C.T.
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Clen

    Supplements:
    Milk Thistle 200mg/day
    Vit B6 200mg/day
    Multivitamen

    What would you change?

  2. #2
    hosam4ever's Avatar
    hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    cairo/egypt
    Posts
    2,724
    good cycle man wish u best of luck but with such a cutting cycle 10 mg nolva is enough

  3. #3
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    good cycle man wish u best of luck but with such a cutting cycle 10 mg nolva is enough
    I'm gyno prone, and just want to make sure the juice doesn't make a lady outa me!

  4. #4
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    I would use letro to help keep any water retention to an absolute minimum. Also helps with the cutting process IMO. Will also help if there is any progest side effects from the tren . I would use .25mg ED and see how that works.

    Have you used tren before brutha?

  5. #5
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I would use letro to help keep any water retention to an absolute minimum. Also helps with the cutting process IMO. Will also help if there is any progest side effects from the tren . I would use .25mg ED and see how that works.

    Have you used tren before brutha?
    thx dood... and yes, I've used it before. And, I will most likely use the letro

  6. #6
    en1222's Avatar
    en1222 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    918
    Throw in some cranberry extract to protect your kidneys because tren is hard on your kidneys..

    You could also run aromasin instead of letro.. It is supposed to be better on your cholesterol levels and libido

  7. #7
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    Throw in some cranberry extract to protect your kidneys because tren is hard on your kidneys..

    You could also run aromasin instead of letro.. It is supposed to be better on your cholesterol levels and libido
    Thats a good choice.

  8. #8
    tonytone's Avatar
    tonytone is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    2,505
    t3 is def necessary with the tren , but watch out..im taking t3 for the first time now, and it makes me super lethargic..i dont really experience that many sides from anything, but the t3 is doing a number on me...forget trying to stay awake in class right after throwing down a meal....and if i have been at home relaxing for a while, it's hard to get motivated to do things i usually like, such as going out...but i always have enough energy for my gym time

  9. #9
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    thx dood... and yes, I've used it before. And, I will most likely use the letro
    What dose of tren did you use last time?

  10. #10
    alluprbdy's Avatar
    alluprbdy is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    432
    I'd raise the milk thistle dose 200mg ed is low especially for tren . I'm on prop/tren right now runnning 1200mgs of NAC ed and if I was running milk thistle it'd be 1000mg

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    good cycle justin but i would run the winny 3 days past the prop,props active life is 3 days mate so run the winny 3 days past and everythin will line up for pct cushty!

  12. #12
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    t3 is def necessary with the tren, but watch out..im taking t3 for the first time now, and it makes me super lethargic..i dont really experience that many sides from anything, but the t3 is doing a number on me...forget trying to stay awake in class right after throwing down a meal....and if i have been at home relaxing for a while, it's hard to get motivated to do things i usually like, such as going out...but i always have enough energy for my gym time
    I hear ya... t3 does a number on me as well... thanks t!

  13. #13
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    What dose of tren did you use last time?
    hey matrix... I ran 50mg/ed... but it was a half ass cycle... had to stop half way through for a number of reasons... doing this one right.

  14. #14
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by alluprbdy
    I'd raise the milk thistle dose 200mg ed is low especially for tren. I'm on prop/tren right now runnning 1200mgs of NAC ed and if I was running milk thistle it'd be 1000mg
    good stuff.... I was wondering about the mt. as well... I will be raising the dose.

  15. #15
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    good cycle justin but i would run the winny 3 days past the prop,props active life is 3 days mate so run the winny 3 days past and everythin will line up for pct cushty!
    word! I got that, forgot to write it down... but thanks booz... nice avy by the way brotha.

  16. #16
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    My Diet and Routine

    Pro/Carb
    6egg whites = 21gPro, 0gCarb, 0gFat, might up to 8
    20 gm of whey = 20gPro, 2gFat, 3gCarb,
    ½ cup oats = 27gCarb, 6gPro, 2.5gFat, might increase by ¼ cup
    47gPro, 4.5gFat, 30gCarb, = 348Cal

    Pro/Fat
    1 cans (6.5oz Cans) of tuna = 41gPro, 1gFat, 0Carb, 195cal Rep w/ 5-7oz of any lean meat
    2.5oz Celery = 1gCarb, .2gPro, .03gfat, 10cal or 1/2cup any veggie asparagus/greenbeans etc
    1tbl flax = 14gFat, 0gCarb, 0gPro, 120cal
    41gPro, 15.3gFat, 1gCcarb = 301cal

    Pro/Fat
    5oz of chicken(Baked or grilled, skinless) = 44gPro, 5.4gFat, 0Carb, 226cal
    1cup Romaine lettuce = 1.3carbs, 8cal can add cucumbers and a hardboiled egg to salad
    tbl of olive oil on salad = 13.5gFat, 0gCarb, 0gPro, 119cal (can replace w/ flax)
    44gPro, 18.9gFat, 1.3carbs = 351 cal

    Pro/Carb
    40g of whey = 40gPro, 4gfat, 6gcarb, 196cal-i would add 6tbls of pasteurized eggwhites as well
    ½ cup oats (blended) mix w/ shake 27gCarb, 6gPro, 2.5gFat, 155cal
    46gPro, 6.5gFat, 33gCarb = 374 cal

    Pro/Fat
    1 cans (6.5oz Cans) of tuna = 41gPro, 1gFat, 0Carb, 195cal or any meat i.e.Steak/prkchop/chkn
    2.5oz Celery = 1gCarb, .2gPro, .03gfat, 10cal or 1/2cup any veggie asspargus/greenbeans etc
    1tbl flax = 14gFat, 0gCarb, 0gPro, 120cal
    41gPro, 15.3gFat, 1gCcarb = 341cal

    Pro/Carb
    Lean Meat i.e. 5oz Turkey breast = 43gPro, 0carb, 2gFat = 194cal
    3/4cup brown rice cooked = 1gFat, 34gCarb, 4gPro = 162cal
    .5cup asparagus = 0gFat, 2gPro, 4gCarb = 22cal
    47gPro, 38gCarb, 3gFat = 378 cal



    TRAINING ussually a hr
    PWO
    DRINK IMMEDIATELY AFTER FINISHING WORK OUT
    (two big scoops)46gPro whey
    (two big scoops)98gDextrose
    (on non lift days replace PWO and PPWO w/ a pro/fat meals from above)

    PPWO 1hr after shake
    Lean Meat i.e. 5oz Turkey breast = 43gPro, 0carb, 2gFat = 194cal
    1cup (cooked) brown rice = 2gFat, 2gPro, 45gCarb, 216cal
    if this does not seem to stop pwo hunger add 1/2cup fatfree cottage cheese
    45gPro, 4gFat, 45gCarb = 410cal

    Routine

    Day 1) Legs (hams/quads)
    Day 2) Off (30 cardio for active recovery)
    Day 3) Chest/Shoulders
    Day 4) Back/Deadlifts/Traps
    Day 5) Off (30 cardio for active recovery)
    Day 6) Biceps/Triceps/Calves

  17. #17
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    word! I got that, forgot to write it down... but thanks booz... nice avy by the way brotha.
    ta!!
    your the man JS!!

  18. #18
    SpiderRico's Avatar
    SpiderRico is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Dirty Jerz
    Posts
    954
    nice cycle keep us updated i want to run a similar cycle soon but i want to get a few more cycles under my belt before i mess with tren

  19. #19
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    bump for tai..

  20. #20
    MatrixGuy's Avatar
    MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    UK, Lancashire
    Posts
    5,239
    Bump.

  21. #21
    taiboxa's Avatar
    taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    lol im not telling :D
    Posts
    29,207
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    My Cycle

    Week 1-14 Test Prop - 800mg/week or 115mg/day
    Week 1-10 Tren - 420mg/week or 60mg/day
    Week 8-14 Winstrol - 350mg/week or 50mg/day
    SLIN
    Running through cycle:
    Nolva @ 20mg/daySave Nolva for PCT (may choose Letro 1.25mg E3D stop 4 days out from pct wait 2 days and start using L-Dex instead, not sure)
    glucosamine
    T3

    P.C.T.
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Clen
    L-Dex

    Supplements:
    Milk Thistle 200mg/day GET LIV 52 for the WIN!
    Vit B6 200mg/day
    Multivitamen

    What would you change?
    aww just like i helped u w/ that last one..

    u aint gonna **** this one up are u?

  22. #22
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    aww just like i helped u w/ that last one..

    u aint gonna **** this one up are u?
    sweeeet... thx dude... an NO I'm not gonna fuk this one up... no dropping vials of tren this time either!

  23. #23
    dragon69 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    877
    justin/tony I would like to interject quickly, you guys both mentioned that T3 made you lethargic. Did that subside with time or just continue the whole way through for you?
    I hate lethargy and will avoid it at all costs, so your answer is important here. PM me if you want.

  24. #24
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    justin/tony I would like to interject quickly, you guys both mentioned that T3 made you lethargic. Did that subside with time or just continue the whole way through for you?
    I hate lethargy and will avoid it at all costs, so your answer is important here. PM me if you want.
    it lasted the whole day for me, and the following day even if I was off... it's all how your body reacts, but mine was exhauted WITH clen in my system as well.

  25. #25
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I am going to be running a 12 weeker in January... what are your thoughts?
    Sorry dude, I gotta be honest - I don't think you can fit a 12 weeker into January, there's only just over 4 weeks in the whole month, time for a rethink!

  26. #26
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Sorry dude, I gotta be honest - I don't think you can fit a 12 weeker into January, there's only just over 4 weeks in the whole month, time for a rethink!
    ahhhhhhhhh shiet!!! ziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

  27. #27
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Not much else to say about your cycle except.....GOOD LUCK!



    ~Pinnacle~

  28. #28
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Not much else to say about your cycle except.....GOOD LUCK!



    ~Pinnacle~
    thanks pinn... just a question... was that sarcasm!?!?

  29. #29
    dragon69 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    it lasted the whole day for me, and the following day even if I was off... it's all how your body reacts, but mine was exhauted WITH clen in my system as well.
    nah I meant if it lasted the whole time you where on T3 or if it subsided after like a week or 2.

  30. #30
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    nah I meant if it lasted the whole time you where on T3 or if it subsided after like a week or 2.
    ahhh... actually, it did subside, but occasionally reoccured... I was fine with it, it didn't bother me TOO much... but will make you feel a little more lethargic than normal....especially with tren !

  31. #31
    longhorn814's Avatar
    longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    houston, tx
    Posts
    5,334
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    Week 1-12 Test Prop - 800mg/week or 115mg/day
    Week 1-10 Tren - 420mg/week or 60mg/day
    Week 6-12 Winstrol - 350mg/week or 50mg/day

    Running through cycle:
    Nolva @ 20mg/day (may choose Letro instead, not sure)
    glucosamine
    T3

    P.C.T.
    Clomid
    Nolva
    Clen

    Supplements:
    Milk Thistle 200mg/day
    Vit B6 200mg/day
    Multivitamen

    What would you change?
    Im gonna do something similar at the beginning of the year too, except Im gonna try masteron instead of winny. Im trying to stay away from 17aa's this time. Im also gonna do 80mcg IGF for the first 4 weeks too

  32. #32
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by longhorn814
    Im gonna do something similar at the beginning of the year too, except Im gonna try masteron instead of winny. Im trying to stay away from 17aa's this time. Im also gonna do 80mcg IGF for the first 4 weeks too
    good luck brotha!!!

  33. #33
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    thanks pinn... just a question... was that sarcasm!?!?
    HAHA..not in this case bro. I really meant that..REALLY!


    ~Pinnacle~

  34. #34
    jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I hear ya... t3 does a number on me as well... thanks t!

    Nice cycle. Just wondering though, how much t3 are you taking that you are getting that lethargic? Everything I see suggest's taking it at 25mcg/ed. Are you taking more than this, or is that dose over time that is making you lethargic? Just curious.

  35. #35
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    Very nice..let us know how it goes..seems like you have got everything covered

  36. #36
    dragon69 is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    877
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    ahhh... actually, it did subside, but occasionally reoccured... I was fine with it, it didn't bother me TOO much... but will make you feel a little more lethargic than normal....especially with tren!
    especially with tren .....shit!
    Taking 50mg ED

  37. #37
    stocky121's Avatar
    stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    england/north east
    Posts
    10,011
    look's like a good cycle to me bro i would up the tren a bit but that's just me

    just make sure your gettin enough protein from the meatstick

  38. #38
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    4,693
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    look's like a good cycle to me bro i would up the tren a bit but that's just me

    just make sure your gettin enough protein from the meatstick

  39. #39
    fred9's Avatar
    fred9 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    598
    Quote Originally Posted by jnx3k
    Nice cycle. Just wondering though, how much t3 are you taking that you are getting that lethargic? Everything I see suggest's taking it at 25mcg/ed. Are you taking more than this, or is that dose over time that is making you lethargic? Just curious.
    yeah wondering the same thing...im dont get really lethargic from T3 even @ 150mcg...u sure it isnt the tren whats causing that?...tren ****s up my sleep, so im a zombie the whole day..
    but the cycle looks really nice, last few cycles were almost the same for me..

  40. #40
    testosterona's Avatar
    testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    ondacornrselincrknmarijna
    Posts
    2,765
    that's a well thought out cycle. great meal plan and workout rooutine. awesome bro, keep us posted. i'm sure this one will be a success!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •