en1222 is offline Member

How high would HCG raise your test levels?

Hello,
    I did one kit a Saizen(only 26.4 ius) a few weeks ago that lastest about two weeks. A few days later i felt like my nipples were hurting me and I also got a two big pimples on my back.. I firgured the HGH i got must have been HCG because I was not on anything else....I finished my cycle in Aug 10 and ran PCT of clomid/Nolva/Armidex until Sept 10
    Well while on the supposed Saizen I went for bloodwork and my test Level was around 612 (everything else was good)... Since then i switched back to Serostim because i know its def real (I did the pregancy test thing twice but i did not do it to the Saizen kit).
    I was wondering if it was HCG would my test would have been higher than 612?

Oh also i am now running aromanism 25mg/ED and novla 40mg/ED to deal with any estro that may be around if it was HCG....
    Last edited by en1222; 11-11-2005 at 11:59 AM.

en1222 is offline Member
    bump

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Wow...that sucks. Do you run PCT for your HGH cycle? It is not necessary if you are only running HGH from what I know. As for the test levels it is hard to say. Do you know what your normal test levels are? 612 could be really high for you, could be all you are capable of producing even with the stimulation of HCG , or it could be normal there is no way to tell without some base level number before you began AAS. What did the powder look like before you constituted or did you not pay attention. It does sound like you got scammed though. I have never heard of anyone getting gyno symptoms from real GH but I am sure anything is possible with the human body.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro HCG doesn't raise test levels, it mimics LH which signals the testes to produce test. We use it during a cycle to trick the boys into thinking they need to keep producing test, that's what keeps them full. You will still get shut down from the gear but the boys will be alive. Which help the recovery process

JohnnyB

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyB
    Bro HCG doesn't raise test levels, it mimics LH which signals the testes to produce test. We use it during a cycle to trick the boys into thinking they need to keep producing test, that's what keeps them full. You will still get shut down from the gear but the boys will be alive. Which help the recovery process

JohnnyB

The thing is that i have not done any AAS since Aug... I finished my PCT in Sept.. i have just been running GH since then.. So you think that those are just my nat levels then?

Yes it is, the range is 240-1000 ng/dl, if you're under 40 it's 260-1000 ng/dl. So you are doing fine

JohnnyB

en1222 is offline Member
    thanks bros

No prob

JohnnyB

Thread Information