wrx
    wrx is offline Associate Member

libido problems on testosterone cycle!

****! it never happend to me!
    i used to have sex 3 times every day and now im on my second week of testosterone enh. (500MG a week)
    last night after my third injection i had libido problams..
    a friend told me that its not because of the testosterone its because im using 20 mg of nolva everyday(im gyno prone)

whats going on ?

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Is it poss that your supplier lied to you about what he gave you? Also, nolva at that dose shouldn't cause you any problems IMO, but I usually don't run it unless needed.

wrx
    no its not posible im geting it from first source (its from pharmacy)
    so nolva cant cause problems with libido? (when my body dont have estrogen to fight yet, im on my second week of the cycle it didnt kick in yet)

Nolva is an estrogen receptor blocker, not est eliminator, it is poss that this is the source of your problem. I would dump the nolva for a couple days and you will know within a few days if it was the culprit. If so just use l-dex and keep the nolva handy for gyno flare ups.

cazey43 is offline Banned
    good chance he lied to you about what your taking because "test" known as testosterone ... would make you horny as ****.. FINA now on the other hand would make you have a lower sex drive... Also the "NOLVA" you may be taking make sure it isnt "letrozol" as this can **** up your sex drive as well

en1222 is offline Member
    I read a few posts where a few people got a prescription for cyp or enan from a compound pharmacy and though is was deca because of same problems you were describing

leansauce is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by en1222
    I read a few posts where a few people got a prescription for cyp or enan from a compound pharmacy and though is was deca because of same problems you were describing
    why do u think a pharmacy would sell deca as test?? thats retarded the whole point of selling a different substance as something else is to save money but deca costs 1.5 to 2 times the price of test, the pharmacy would be hookin u up really if they were doin that. it is completely illogical to think your test is secretly something more expensive than test. now if you bought some deca and decided to run it alone and had a good sex drive that would make sense to me since i have heard of even some pharmacies selling test as eq or deca or primo

wrx
    no both test enh. and nolva are prescription! its from a hospital not the black market.

just wanna know if nolva can cause it

It could be the cause, just drop it and you will know within a few days.

powerliftmike is offline ~Elite AR-Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by wrx
    no both test enh. and nolva are prescription! its from a hospital not the black market.

Nolva doesn't cause this, at least not directly. You may have a massive estrogen buildup which nolva may not be helping, but it is not a problem with nolva per se.

wrx
    Ok, but how can i have an estrogen bulidup if the test didnt kick in yet.. im only on my second week.
    can nolva make estrogen levels higher(when it dosent have estrogen to block) thats what a friend told me is it true?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Ok, but how can i have an estrogen bulidup if the test didnt kick in yet.. im only on my second week.
    can nolva make estrogen levels higher(when it dosent have estrogen to block) thats what a friend told me is it true?
    From your first injection aromatization is taking place.

You can try adding tribulus to help with the libido problem but I have only heard of Letro causing a problem like this.

big_C is offline Member
    Just because the Test hasn't kicked in yet, doesn't mean it's not effecting you. It's still in you. Aromatizing starts from day one. Nolva making Estrogen levels higher?? No estrogen to block??Do you know what Nolva is?? Nolva simply blocks e receptors...it does not stop the aromatizing process. l-dex or letro, although letro has been known to stall libido.

en1222 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by leansauce
    why do u think a pharmacy would sell deca as test?? thats retarded the whole point of selling a different substance as something else is to save money but deca costs 1.5 to 2 times the price of test, the pharmacy would be hookin u up really if they were doin that. it is completely illogical to think your test is secretly something more expensive than test. now if you bought some deca and decided to run it alone and had a good sex drive that would make sense to me since i have heard of even some pharmacies selling test as eq or deca or primo

I know that... I am not saying that.. People said they thought there was a screw up at the compounding pharmacy and they got deca instead....
    I did not have it myself so I do not know

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Hooker's profile on nolva says that at 60mg ED it can be used in PCT as a replacement for clomid. This would lead me to believe that nolva isn't the cause.

wrx
    i think i was just fuc**** paranoid! today everything was ok.
    maybe if you convince your self you have some kind of problem it does effect you psychologicly.. maybe when i started thinking the gear causes problams with libido i started feeling it.
    thanx for all the comments i now how nolva works i just told you what a friend told me.

Thread Information