Thread: T3 - dose

dentistmuscle is offline New Member

T3 - dose

I'm thinking to stack T3 in the last two weeks of my running cycle.
    What is the best dose ?
    How good it is (muscle lose) + (Fat lose)?

Im currntly running
    Tren 75mg\eod 4 weeks
    clen 100Mg\ed
    hGH (finshing) by this week.Done it for 8weeks
    im doing Keto diet.. protein above 300 grm\ed round 3500-2500 kcal

Regards

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    so you're not running test with that tren ? do you feel really shut down??

as far as the t3, im just starting to use it, and dont really think that it's all that great..i had big dreams about it, but have been let down kind of..

and you only did 8 wks of GH???

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    8 weeks of growth, wat for mate???

I though is good if add to the cutting cycle... but didnt notic big diffrense.
    Im not professional , so be kind guys .
    The thing is what do you think guys about T3, plz help!

What dose ? and how it goin to make serious muscle & fat lose ?
    if though i wont think about, so Profissoinals need ur advice.

Thanx in advance

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    with the growth mate it should be used a minimum of 6 months,you will not really notice anythin off it till after 2-3 months as it takes this long for the liver to start producing high amounts of insulin ,as for the t3 i havent used it yet.will be in jan but its not to be messed about with i know that!

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    no test bro...and two weeks of t3 wont do a thing...I run t3 for atleast one month..maybe 6 weeks..but have ran it for over two months....I use a constant dose and really dont pyramid I use between 60-120 mcg per day....usually around 100...

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dentistmuscle
    I'm thinking to stack T3 in the last two weeks of my running cycle.
    What is the best dose ?
    How good it is (muscle lose) + (Fat lose)?

Im currntly running
    Tren 75mg\eod 4 weeks
    clen 100Mg\ed
    hGH (finshing) by this week.Done it for 8weeks
    im doing Keto diet.. protein above 300 grm\ed round 3500-2500 kcal

Regards

You're new and kindly asking for help so let's see what we can do here.

Booz hit it great commenting on the short time on the GH. 8 weeks is going to do nothing what so ever buy frustrate you due to the money spent. Next time save up a little more and do it right. When i initially started running gear I was clueless. At least you have this board to help you out.

To answer your T3 question its difficult without knowing how much longer you have left. You stated that you're currently running this cycle. Stacking the last 2 weeks wont do much of anything.

How much longer do you have on your current cycle????

If you have a substantial amount of time left we can get you on a safe regimen to run out your short cycle.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Clen/T3 Cutting Cycle...

check this thread out, answered some of my questions, also look into the profiles its in there too.

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Dosage is dependant upon your BBT.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayhova16
    You're new and kindly asking for help so let's see what we can do here.

Booz hit it great commenting on the short time on the GH. 8 weeks is going to do nothing what so ever buy frustrate you due to the money spent. Next time save up a little more and do it right. When i initially started running gear I was clueless. At least you have this board to help you out.

To answer your T3 question its difficult without knowing how much longer you have left. You stated that you're currently running this cycle. Stacking the last 2 weeks wont do much of anything.

How much longer do you have on your current cycle????

If you have a substantial amount of time left we can get you on a safe regimen to run out your short cycle.
    I runned my cycle as:
    week 1-4 Primobolane 300mg\wk
    week 4-8 Tren 75mg\eod
    Clen runned during all the cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    And hGH i start it befor the cycle 1 monthe
    My cycle seems to be stuped but that its, So is it possible to stack T3 with it? i will run it for the remaining 4 weeks

State : age 21
    Bf%~20
    weight : 89 kg
    Heigh: 179 cm

SPIKE is offline AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by dentistmuscle
    I runned my cycle as:
    week 1-4 Primobolane 300mg\wk
    week 4-8 Tren 75mg\eod
    Clen runned during all the cycle 2 weeks on 2 weeks off
    And hGH i start it befor the cycle 1 monthe
    My cycle seems to be stuped but that its, So is it possible to stack T3 with it? i will run it for the remaining 4 weeks

State : age 21
    Bf%~20
    weight : 89 kg
    Heigh: 179 cm
    Devil posted a great thread on T3 and clen. I'm sure you took a look at that and after reading the info that will give you a better idea of what to do.

As you stated "my cycle seems stupid but that its." So you said it yourself. At your age there really isnt going to be much of any benefit with GH. So the combination of that and your short duration of use is really going to disappoint you.

Obviously you're trying to lean down but you need at least a little Test with that Tren and primo. Primo is a great physical enhancer but with 20% BF and such a low dose of 300mg/week for only 4 weeks wont do anything at all.

You asked if you could stack T3 with this cycle. You could stack it whenever you want. Especially now since both Gh and Tren lower Natty T3 levels you cold get away with taking a higher dose as listed in Buff's thread that Devil posted. I know for a fact that following a simple regimen as he listed will work much better for you then all the money you spent on the Primo and GH.

At such a young age I would concentrate more on diet, cardio and training rather then spend this amount of money on compounds that arent geared at all towards your goal. If you want to take "a little something" I'd spend my money on some T3, Clen and a small easy to read diet book. Power Eating was one of the first books I read that really helped me out a lot. Very basic but at times even the most advanced lifters tend to over look the basics.

Get up some posts and PM for more info on the book or just post again buddy.

-Jay

edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    I have ALOT of experoence with clen /t3. You can expect to lose around 5 lbs on t3 if your run it on an extreme 21 day cycle. But, you will probably lose muscle along with the fat. That is just my experience.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    I have ALOT of experoence with clen/t3. You can expect to lose around 5 lbs on t3 if your run it on an extreme 21 day cycle. But, you will probably lose muscle along with the fat. That is just my experience.
    How many mcgs ed are you taking in that 3 month period? It sounds like you're doing too much or when off cycle? You only suppose to do t3 when on cycle, test preferred. This helps halt or minimize any muscle catobolism. I've read that androgenic AAS lowers your t3 when on cycle so taking t3 is a very good idea during heavy androgenic cycles. t3 can actually help you build muscle faster when on cycle do to it's ability to increase protein synthesis and burn fat at the same time. I will use t3 with test from now on.

Dude needs to keep his diet in check and do cardio on a regular basis. 20% at 21 years old is not very good. I remember not being able to eat enough food to gain weight at that age so his diet must need a major tune up.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blown_SC
    Dosage is dependant upon your BBT.
    Bown is 100% correct and that's the first thing you should do after starting t3. Blown has helped me out a lot on t3 so watch his posts closely. He's basically an expert on the subject.

So let's say your body temp in the morning is 98.1 a few days after starting t3. That would indicate that you should increase your dosage by about 25mcgs, depending what you're using, pills or lquid. Let's say your temp is 98.8 a week later after increasing dosage. Now you should decrease your dosage by 25-50mcgs to get as close to 98.6 as possible. If you're BT is too high, you may start burning muscle. It doesn't matter if you're on AAS, you'll still burn muscle as your body is trying to find immediate energy sources.

Please correct me if I'm wrong Blown.

Thread Information