RAM2500 is offline Member

Please anyone,Whinny hurts real bad. Help!

This is my 1st cycle that includes whinny, I'm 10 days into a 50mg ED of U.G. oil based winstrol 50. Each spot i shot hurts for at least a week and it hurts so much I can barely touch the area. My question is: will this subside in time or am I looking at 8 weeks of this pain.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    why don't you just drink it?

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slitsoul13
    why don't you just drink it?
    he said oil based winnie.

I'm about ready to dump it in the street. does it get better.

yes you can drink the oil based it is still a 17aa steroid compound.

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Drink it.

Problem solved

I'm not sure.. i did a search and read you can drink oil based winny because its a 17aa steroid compound. also read you cant. So can you or not?

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    I'm about ready to dump it in the street. does it get better.
    the steroid gods would be pissed if you dumped it and thats why you should send it to me for safe keeping.

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro the winny shots hurt but it gets better or aleast for me with the water based shots it did. Hang in there man. Nothing good comes without a little pain!

Please,,, can you drink oil based winny!!

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    it'll get less painful...slightly, just shoot those delts seems to be the spot that adjusts to it the fastest

Please,,, can you drink oil based winny!!
    LOL. my understanding is no. The only winnie i would drink is winny depot Zambons. And even then i wouldnt drink it because i believe you lose some. The shots get easier over time, glutes would be the best place to inject IMO but most like to swicth up sites.

Ive switched from legs and delts. 4 days later my legs still hurt. delts are unbareable cant do it any more. I read that oil based winny is a 17aa steroid compound and it can be takin orally but keep hearing you cant. I Need someone who knows for sure to tell me. thanks

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    I heard winny is a BIOTCH ... guess it was true

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    2x worse than prop. imo

Ok dont answer the question. Please, everybody tell me what I already know, please just tell me how much it hurts because I dont know. I really would like to know if it hurts and dont care too know if you can drink oil based winny.

Ok dont answer the question. Please, everybody tell me what I already know, please just tell me how much it hurts because I dont know. I really would like to know if it hurts and dont care too know if you can drink oil based winny.
    are you trying to use reverse psychology.
    All i can say is search (which you have and found conflicting answers), or start a thread saying CAN I DRINK OIL BASED WINNY!.

odp keeper is offline New Member
    YES you can drink oil based winny, I got that answer from several experienced members on this forum. Search my threads if you need futher reasurance. THink about it if its 17aa your liver interprets it the same who cares whether its in oil or water. As for the pain, from what ive experienced and been told winny hurts like a bitch and thats that, it can get worse depending on which lab its from and the Ba content in the batch(am i right there). So I would say drink it bro, especially if its debilitizing you for a week per stick and causing interference with your training.

UCFTransam is offline Junior Member
    Stop being such a coward and deal with the pain- WHO cares if it hurts, BE A MAN. Take the pain and force out a rep.

FINAMAN is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    are you trying to use reverse psychology.
    All i can say is search (which you have and found conflicting answers), or start a thread saying CAN I DRINK OIL BASED WINNY!.
    lol help the poor guy out mean hes tripping out. your a pain in the ass eh lol

Blog Entries

Ha-ha serious want advice, stop being a little bitch and take the shots. If you can’t stand the heat get your ass out the kitchen. Next time research this stuff before you take it. There are 1000 post on how much it hurts.

Now read this , hope it helps --> LINK

Last edited by DSM4Life; 11-11-2005 at 08:11 PM.

First of all Thank you for your response odp Keeper your threads helped alot. Next, DSM4LIFE if you do a search on winny pain you will come accross a pain scale that gives winny a 6.5 and Test400 and prop a 10. I've used both of them pretty extensively and thats a bunch of BS. winny is a 10 and Test400 and prop are 6.5

Blog Entries
    First of all Thank you for your response odp Keeper your threads helped alot. Next, DSM4LIFE if you do a search on winny pain you will come accross a pain scale that gives winny a 6.5 and Test400 and prop a 10. I've used both of them pretty extensively and thats a bunch of BS. winny is a 10 and Test400 and prop are 6.5
    Well I hope you are smart enough to realize that's just an estimate. If you see more then 5-10 post saying winny hurts , then you can pretty much bet its going to hurt.

When I did my first cycle and searched leg injections i found post on how much it hurt. I did it and god damn it hurt but it was expected and i dealt with it.

Again, not to be a dick but the pain comes it it. I couldnt walk right for 4 days the first time but i am still alive.

Good luck with the cycle.

Just got a PM...no you cant!

Quote Originally Posted by odp keeper
    YES you can drink oil based winny, I got that answer from several experienced members on this forum. Search my threads if you need futher reasurance. THink about it if its 17aa your liver interprets it the same who cares whether its in oil or water. As for the pain, from what ive experienced and been told winny hurts like a bitch and thats that, it can get worse depending on which lab its from and the Ba content in the batch(am i right there). So I would say drink it bro, especially if its debilitizing you for a week per stick and causing interference with your training.
    Just got a PM from "Mudman" (a Moderator on this site) that said you cannot drink oil based winny.

What the #$@$%... Does anybody know the answer to this.

odp keeper is offline New Member
    Thats odd, why would a mod pm you an important answer to a common question. Ive done both, inject and drink it and if im not supposed to drink it i wish someone would tell me as well.

Because I asked him.

Quote Originally Posted by odp keeper
    Thats odd, why would a mod pm you an important answer to a common question. Ive done both, inject and drink it and if im not supposed to drink it i wish someone would tell me as well.
    Because I asked him.

grimnlock is offline Associate Member
    Do a glute shot!!!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by grimnlock
    Do a glute shot!!!
    dido. i have no pain w/ glute shots..... ever

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Ok....for the one miiiilllllliiiiiioooooonnnnnttttthhhhh time. Yes...winnie hurts, bad, you can count on it. I have heard that if you mix it with a little deca it helps a lot. Anyone else heard this?

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    yeah - shoot that shit in yo ass!!! and if it really bothers u that much do 100mgs EOD to ease the pain of ED shots. and i hope u arent wearing those glasses when u are injecting as that could be your whole problem

Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    yeah - shoot that shit in yo ass!!! and if it really bothers u that much do 100mgs EOD to ease the pain of ED shots. and i hope u arent wearing those glasses when u are injecting as that could be your whole problem
    Thats crazy! 1mL in the leg or delt cripples me, 2mL's in the ass?? no thanks. I will drink my oil based winny. Oh by the way, It took about 2 days to find out if this oil base winny could be taken orally, most people on this board have no idea if you can, some do. You can but you lose some but its worth it. I just take an extra .3mL to offset the loss. I would have given all of my 80mL of winny away if I had to continue shooting it. Taking it orally is soooo much better.

ranran is offline Junior Member
    Ram---cut it with something....B-12, cottonseed oil, or mix it in with some test in the same syringe and shoot it; this also allows for less injs.

But, Please I Implore You With All that Is Holy And Right........DO NOT TRASH THE JUICE, AS THIS WOULD BRING ABOUT A GREAT AND HORRIFFIC SCOURGE; THE LIKES OF WHICH HAVE NEVER BEFORE BEEN WITNESSED BY MAN! THE GOD ANAB0LICA AND ANDROGENA WILL NOT LOOK FAVORABLY UPON THIS. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

P.S. Unless of course it's bad gear....in that case chunk the juice and sccrew the gods.IMHO

Ran
    Last edited by ranran; 11-13-2005 at 04:26 PM.

Thread Information