skibo is offline New Member

Unhappy DBOL Only Cycle Question

Hmmm, I know I have heard this is pointless, but I am looking to gain 5 pounds atleast. But I was curious on if I should take DHEA or 6-oxo after the cycle?

sgoldberg is offline Junior Member
    listen bro - i bet you have heard this and this is not the answer you're looking for, but you can trust me becasue i made the mistake that you are about to make - i did a d-bol only cycle - not only does it put large amounts of stress on your liver, but i didnt reviece great gains by any means - i learned the hard way that it's either inject or dont juice . . . if you decide to inject let us know, and im sure a bunch of the guys here that are more experienced than me will point u in the right direction

however

if you have your heart set on not injecting (which most people here, myself included, do not encourage), there are better ideas than d-bol only

good luck brother

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by skibo
    Hmmm, I know I have heard this is pointless, but I am looking to gain 5 pounds atleast. But I was curious on if I should take DHEA or 6-oxo after the cycle?
    WORDS: Hmmm, I know I have heard this is pointless, but...
    TRANSLATION: I'm gonna do it anyway.

WORDS: I was curious on if I should take DHEA or 6-oxo after the cycle?
    TRANSLATION: I don't know the first thing about proper PCT.

boosted m3 is offline Associate Member
    if you want to run an oral only cycle....just take superdrol or they actually made a compound close to OT try that.

SpiderRico is offline Member
    bro your 18 and dbol only is pissing money away literally just wait your not ready for gear not one bit

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    dude listen from someone who learned the hard way. i was 17 and decided to take dbol by iteself. i knew nothing. i gained weight yes but lost all of and maybe even more when i came off of it. dbol gains are not quite keepable. not to mention side effects of this oral.

Lol, well I guess I will change my mind. But the only thing they sell up here is Dbol and Androl. Hmm, what I have heard from the kids up here they said androl is pretty effective, but alot of money up here. I guess some advice on a serious stack will be sweet. Either Non steroid or injectable will work just fine I thank you all for the heads up! Keep the suggestions coming Actually now I think about it, I have seen 2 kids up here taking only dbol cycles and they shrink alot, they only come out of there house when there all juiced up hahaa.

sportingsteroids is offline New Member
    dbol 6 weeks, 30 mg e.day! oral cycle i prefer

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    only want 5 pounds? learn how to train and eat properly

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    heres an answer....Dont do it!..

sorry, really bro look into your diet and training a little more before you decide to use AS. i made alot of mistakes when i was younger just cause i wanted to get bigger a little faster. with a little knowledge you could put 5 pounds on in a month.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    you can gain 5lbs naturally very easily from proper training and diet

I am not doing it guys lol calm down. But thanks I understand. Well I train pretty good in my opinion. The last 4 months of my training I gained 45 pounds believe it or not, but I am just sooo hungry for more weight lol. I have never did steroids either, but I want to get into them just alil here and there deal. B/c I think I have trained myself to where I can't gain anymore natural weight.

GHO5T is offline Senior Member
    i doubt u gained 45 lbs in 4 months and ur no where near reaching ur potential for growth.... ur only 18 bro...taking sterioids now could really **** u up in the long run... just my opinion, u prob arent goin to listen... but ne ways good luck with ur liftin bro...

Jnrmrplymouth is offline Associate Member
    Lol, well I guess I will change my mind. But the only thing they sell up here is Dbol and Androl. Hmm, what I have heard from the kids up here they said androl is pretty effective, but alot of money up here. I guess some advice on a serious stack will be sweet. Either Non steroid or injectable will work just fine I thank you all for the heads up! Keep the suggestions coming Actually now I think about it, I have seen 2 kids up here taking only dbol cycles and they shrink alot, they only come out of there house when there all juiced up hahaa.
    I love it how you keep saying 'kids'. Are there kids up there like 13 years old popping anadrol 50? If the 'KIDS' say the anadrol is 'pretty effective' then you should take their advice. I can just imagine all you lot up the gym.........a bunch of 16-18 years olds jacked up on d-bols and anadrol 50s.

Bit of serious advice now........DONT LISTEN TO YOUR 'KID' MATES. By the sounds of it they aint got a clue what they are doing. Secondly, concentrate of proper nutrition and training, supplements etc etc. Thirdly reseacrh research research and dont stop!!!!!! Then maybe in a few years you can start a nice cycle of testosterone and dianabol .

And while your at it tell all the 'kids' to come off the gear too.
    Last edited by Jnrmrplymouth; 11-12-2005 at 05:55 AM.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I am not doing it guys lol calm down. But thanks I understand. Well I train pretty good in my opinion. The last 4 months of my training I gained 45 pounds believe it or not, but I am just sooo hungry for more weight lol. I have never did steroids either, but I want to get into them just alil here and there deal. B/c I think I have trained myself to where I can't gain anymore natural weight.
    45 lbs is a BIG difference in 4 months.

You should post your before and afters in the "Members Pictures" section.

Lol, well I do have before and after pictures. I was 170 when I started out and then I went up to 215. I am 6'0 and 22 bf. I am 17 not 18 Hmm, well these "kids" are pretty much my age. I consider myself a kid haha. There is alot of huge kids here that have been taking roids since like 9th grade crazy, but one kid wow... his parents are rich and he's like the size of a tank haha. But anyway well I don't think I will take steroids intill I am alot more comfortable with the idea or ruining my body for pretty much nothing. By the way I tried taking weight gainer 2200 GNC and I didn't gain any weight from it, what's up with that shit?

Spyder is offline Member
    Lol, well I do have before and after pictures. I was 170 when I started out and then I went up to 215. I am 6'0 and 22 bf. I am 17 not 18 Hmm, well these "kids" are pretty much my age. I consider myself a kid haha. There is alot of huge kids here that have been taking roids since like 9th grade crazy, but one kid wow... his parents are rich and he's like the size of a tank haha. But anyway well I don't think I will take steroids intill I am alot more comfortable with the idea or ruining my body for pretty much nothing. By the way I tried taking weight gainer 2200 GNC and I didn't gain any weight from it, what's up with that shit?
    Weight gainer sucks, hit the Anadrol foo......jokin with ya! Why are people so afraid of needles, it really is no big deal, lately all i've been hearin is dbol this dbol that, whats pct? No one knows what their on about. You have no business messin with steroids at this stage of your life 'kid', focus on reaching your natural potential, you say you are 17 years old 6ft 215lbs 22% bf, you are big, but you can do better. Wait until you are ATLEAST 21y/0, stats could be around 220lbs at 12% bf with your height naturally, then hit the juice, and im not talkin dbol only, jab that a$$ kid.

Lol nice thats more of a realistic anwser, I just get jelious when I see people bigger then me I just think I am at the top of my game, but I am not. So if I took superdrol what should I stack it with or whats a good pct for Superdrol?

Darkness is offline Member
    No wonder that all these legislators are always bashing steroids !!! Its idiots like these and the ones that "have been taking roids since like 9th grade" that fock it all up and give bad rep to these drugs, drugs that would other wise be harmless if taken responsably.

Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    i rather do my test e & eq cycle before i touch a dbol tab!!!

Hahaha nice, well yes I see it in almost every highschool that I compete with.

rager is offline Member
    5 pds? Ok, do 50 mgs Dibol 6 weeks and Eat like a fken Pig and you will gain 5pds of water.

Tattoo70 is offline Associate Member
    Dude if you can put on 45 pounds in 4 months, then you don't need steroids . You need a infomercial! Thats incredible. And you want 5 more pounds? You should accomplish that in about an hour and a half with a metabolism like that! 10 minutes on prop!

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member

Just go drink a lot of water and weigh yourself again..
    There is your 5 pounds.

Leave the steroids for the little guys.

Lol, should I post pictures? I don't have shirtless, but you could def. tell the difference haha. I could gain and lose weight pretty quick I don't know to explain it I love it though. If someone could please tell me haha.

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Lol, should I post pictures? I don't have shirtless, but you could def. tell the difference haha. I could gain and lose weight pretty quick I don't know to explain it I love it though. If someone could please tell me haha.
    if you can gain and loose weight pretty quick, then why are you wanting to take steroids to gain 5lbs?

Hmm good question I didn't think of that haha, but I mainly think the reason is because I am having some trouble now gaining weight, like if I eat more I will gain weight, but I am afriad of gaining fat because I am already up to 22% bf which to me is alot. And I want to get rid of my lil love handles!

*bump

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    *bump
    Uhhh, no!

~SC~

Thread Information