PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Sterilizing Your Oils (Non Human Grade Oil)

I got this from another site but I think it will be a good method to use.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you are ordering oils such as fina and eq that are either homemade, ** made, or some other underground manufacturer you should follow steps to ensure a clean sterile injection. Below is the following steps I have outlined in order to sterilize your product for a safe injection.

note: this also evaporates some of the BA so that the shot will be less painful. I acheive a totally painless injection with fina this way.

Microwave Sterilization
    This is the easiest method to use and fastest.

step 1 - YOU MUST TAKE THE METAL SEAL OFF THE TOP OF THE VIAL!

step 2 - Nothing should be covering the top of the vial. Take the seal and the stopper off the top of the vial to where the oil is totally exposed. You can do this with a pair of pliers or some instrument that can pry the lid off. The seal will pry off pretty easily. I use a tool that is on my pocket knife. It resembles a can opener.

step 3 - Place the vial in the microwave. Make sure there is nothing covering the opening of the vial. Put the microwave on 20 seconds and hit start. After it is through let sit for about 5 minutes and then repeat 2 more times.

step 4 - After the 3rd time immediately take the vial out of the microwave. You may need mittens because it WILL be hot. At this point you should preload all your syringes while the liquid is still hot. This is my preferred method because it keeps everything sterile. Make sure to use 2 needles per syringe. 1 should be used to draw up the fluid. The other should be a clean one that will be injected in your ass. The top of the second one should NOT BE REMOVED until the time of injection. This ensures total sterility. If you do not want to preload your syringes then youw ill need to put the rubber stopper back on the syringe. Before you do that though plop it in the microwave for about 20 seconds on a paper towl or plate. Immediately take the stopper out and put it on the vial using the napkin to pick it up with. This is a pain in the ass though when the time comes to draw up the fluid. Not only do you expose the oil once again when you take the seal off but you risk spilling the oil all over the place. It is just easier to preload all the syringes when the oil is still hot and sterile. Then you dont have to mess with it at a later date and you can just inject

PERSIANBOLIC is offline Junior Member
    Heating it will get rid of a lot of the BA making the injections much less painful. Heating will not change the structure of the hormone at all. Steroids are light sensitive but not heat sensitive.
    I find that to be tru.
    Anyone else that does not agree with this quote let me know.

G-S Guest
    I don't believe in cooking your gear. Tried it once, and it didn't do shit for me. Plus, I'm not a chemist or anything, but I feel that cooking MUST change the composition of whats in it.

tanto is offline Junior Member
    hmmm eq,nd,te shouldn't be to painful to begin with.in order to get them in 200-250 mg /ml you realy dont need so much solvent or any at all.their mp is low.oil is used as carier.on another hand compounds with no easters or short esters -test,tren a,stanozolol have relatevely poor solubility and solvents has to be used(ba and some others)so now by heating to much and evaporating to much solvent gear will start to crystalise and fall out of solution(start to sink to the bottom of the vial)
    but yes i agree wit you,if shots are to painful heating will help.heating serves a few purposes;sterilises gear
    evaporates ba
    oil viscosity(sp)(heated oil will flow thrue smaller gage and shots will be smother)

DiMensionX is offline Member
    The boiling point of BA is over 400 degrees, so no it will not boil it off. It may help with pain IF the gear has some bacteria that is killed but that is all. Search my posts, I did a large write up on this not too long ago...

DMX

tanto is offline Junior Member
    i know that bp is high,but heating WILL evaporate some alcohol.you dont have to heat it to boiling point.try to put 1cc of pure alcohol in cup and leave it for some time,it will evaporate.bacteria is not causing a pain,solvent or preservative is

Thread Information