100m champ is offline Member

What to expect on low does test E

What type of gains should i expect on 250mg of test e for 10wk.. I might be running this because i wont be running until outdoor .. due to a mistake in a previous cycle.

Montgomery is offline Associate Member
    you will see some effects because 250mg a week is a lot more than your natural test production, but you will see less than with a higher, recommended dose of 500 (this should be obvious). You'll still need PCT too. Can't give you numbers because I don't know anyone who's ever done that low a dose.

Montgomery

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    i think 250 mg of test e will give u some water rentation only

Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    i think 250 mg of test e will give u some water rentation only
    Nothing interms of strength gains.. i might even add some t-bol at 30mg for wk 6-10

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    and I do not know anything

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    you might see some results, some people react well to low dose cycles.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    and I do not know anything

off coarse ull get more strength thats for sure

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    whose to say what you can expect? you should see some results, but none that you would probably be happy with. i can tell you, that you will see much better results running it for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk

catlovesfood is offline Associate Member
    You will gain well if your DIET and TRAINING is correct.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    whose to say what you can expect? you should see some results, but none that you would probably be happy with. i can tell you, that you will see much better results running it for 12 weeks at 500mg/wk

ya but since im a sprinter adding 15 pounds would be just to much.. thats why im looking into maybe running low dose test at 10wk

i think running 25o mg prop ew will add less water + nolva will be better than test e

Quote Originally Posted by 100m champ
    ya but since im a sprinter adding 15 pounds would be just to much.. thats why im looking into maybe running low dose test at 10wk
    diet and training will determine how much weight you gain. you can actually loose weight while on cycle, or stay the same weight and drop some bodyfat. diet is key.... i still say 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. if your gonna shut your natty test down, why not do it with optimal results?

you might want to look into a shorter ester, say prop, to keep the b/f down.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    diet and training will determine how much weight you gain. you can actually loose weight while on cycle, or stay the same weight and drop some bodyfat. diet is key.... i still say 500mg/wk for 12 weeks. if your gonna shut your natty test down, why not do it with optimal results?

i'm not saying 250mg would be a waste, 500 would just produce closer to optimal results IMO....like hosam said, maybe prop would be a better choice...

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    you might want to look into a shorter ester, say prop, to keep the b/f down.

Ya ill probally look into prop too.. the only thing that turns me away from it is that its ed injections.. and alot of people that used it always come up with the samething saying, it leaves them in pain at the injection spot for days..

Ya ill probally look into prop too.. the only thing that turns me away from it is that its ed injections.. and alot of people that used it always come up with the samething saying, it leaves them in pain at the injection spot for days..
    use eod shots, and do upper body spot injections. then it wont effect your running. plus your body will get used to the shots.

yes it does leave some pain for a few days after the shot. maybe run some l-dex and nolva with the enanthate to control the bloat...

rawdog is offline Associate Member

do a search

i've read some very good post on this site about great results of low dose cycles for someone in your position. i think you'll do very well on a low dose cycle for your goals...but do your research, and check out the threads on low dose cycles!

Quote Originally Posted by devil1
    use eod shots, and do upper body spot injections. then it wont effect your running. plus your body will get used to the shots.
    ok ya ill look into that, 50mg eod for 8wk of prop?

Quote Originally Posted by rawdog
    i've read some very good post on this site about great results of low dose cycles for someone in your position. i think you'll do very well on a low dose cycle for your goals...but do your research, and check out the threads on low dose cycles!
    bask8kase has good posts on low dose cycles.

ok ya ill look into that, 50mg eod for 8wk of prop?
    i would go 100 eod if i were you. but 50 would probably still give results.

rawdog is offline Associate Member
    i would think 50 eod to keep weight down... i read somewhere 50every third day

Baller9 is offline Associate Member
    I've been running the cycle below for 6 weeks.

Enth @ 250 wk
    Var @ 40 mg/day
    Nolva @ 10-20mg p/day (depending)

My goals are probably pretty similar to you as I am an athlete and interested in gaining speed as well.

My diet has been clean and I have taken in more calories than usual, but purposefully have not been eating like a horse. Training pretty solid.

So far, I have dropped BF...not sure how much, but my 4 pack is more 8 packish now, while gaining 10 lbs. Even with the weight gain, I feel I am a step or two faster. Strength has gone through the roof. One of my goals was to put on 10 lbs of quality weight, but if keeping the same weight is a goal for you, just keep your calorie intake in check and you'll be fine.

Right now I am exactly where I want to be, I am just worried about keeping my gains!

IMO stick w/the Enth (prop soreness will affect training...you can work through it, but why if you can keep the bloat down in other ways?)

I wish I could tell you exactly where my results came from i.e., the enth or var...all I can say is that I love my choice in cycles.

PM me if you want to know anything else about my results/findings.

zircon is offline Junior Member
    tbh I think 250mg a week is good, onyl thing I'd do is frontload for 2 weeks at 500mg.

As an athlete not looking to gain much weight I'd say its good. If you can add in some var as well, or tbol for 4 weeks. Good stuff.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    I think a low-dose test cycle could work every well for you (or could possibly not). The point is that you don't know until you run it. With that said, I'd much rather prefer to start at a low-dose and work my way up, as opposed to starting at 500mgs (getting nasty sides) and trying to figure out what your optimal dosage is. As fitnessguy said, your diet is the most important determint of the results you achieve. Test is only a great added supplement to a stellar diet and exercise plan.

Not many cookie recipes call for a cartoon of eggs. Rather start with 2-3 eggs and if necessary, add more.

good luck!

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Is this your first cycle? Why are you looking at test if you are a sprinter? There are much better drugs for your sport if you are looking for performance gains, it is hard to improve times when you are 15 to 20 pounds heavier. Also, test cycles at the dose you propose work great if it is your first cycle based upon my experience. JMHO

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    Oh.....sorry, just saw that you said that you did a previous cycle.

Thread Information