TXJ
    TXJ is offline New Member

Need some Help on Deca

Wanted to know if I should mix some sust with deca . If so when and how much. I just started this Monday with 200 deca. I was planning on just doing deca with clomid but I have heard I need to mix some test in. Any sugestions on what and when?

Thanks.

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Do you already have the sust on hand? if not it might be easier to go with test E or C since sust should be shot EOD.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TXJ
    Wanted to know if I should mix some sust with deca . If so when and how much. I just started this Monday with 200 deca. I was planning on just doing deca with clomid but I have heard I need to mix some test in. Any sugestions on what and when?

Thanks.
    Bro you need to NOt do what you are doing and read first. there are tons of threads on why you should not do Deca only cycles. Two words Deca Dick!!. Deca will shut down Test production faster than you can saw "Damn girl I can't get it up".

You need to get Sust or some sort of test and start at the same time as deca and run it 1 week longer than deca since Deca stays active longer than some test.. I am not an expert but I thought I better post quickly to maybe save you some head ache and money.

Ask before starting not after wards.

Oldman

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    deca & clomid this means that u dont know what 2 do dude try 2 do some reaserch on 1st user cycles & ull learn alote her we can answer any question u gonna ask but it`s better 2 learn ur self 2 not harm ur self

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    there are too many compounds so much better than decca in my oppinion, I haveabout 40 grams of it lying around and will prolly never use it...

EQ is better
    Masteron is better
    Primo is better
    anavar is better
    dbol is better
    anadrol is better
    winstrol is better

any of those stacked with test will yeild just as good results with less sides and risks to your HPT...

Thread Information