jasindude1 is offline New Member

creatine and glutamine?

ok all i hear is eat eat and eat when ur on a cycle carbs protein and claories,, but right now im taking creatine with glutamine every morning with my protien shake, im about to start my cycle, so i figured id take creatine and glut to help me get back into the pumping iron thing,, but will creatine and glutamine ruin my cycle? or is it good for me to stay on it? im wanting to start my cycle the day after thanxgiving,, so any advise on what i should do please let me know bc i dont wanna fuk up a cycle, what about other thing that are good to take during a cycle, like b-6 or b-12 or omega 3? is thier anything i shouldnt take and absolutly stay away from? i know alcohol and the ganj, but anything else?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i dont really care for creatine..i do use glutamine though..neither will ruin a cycle..you're asking about needing to take anything else, are you planning to take nolva with your cycle? what's your cycle going to look like? you def need your EFA's, on cycle, or not.i take flax seed oil for that

Bigkarch is offline Junior Member
    if you are doing a cycle no need to do either....but pct or after a cycle I use both.

this is what im taking
    1-10 750 m/week test c
    1-8 550 eq/week
    6-10 100 eod masteron
    with dbol week 1-4 50mg daily
    and kicking it off with test p 2 weeks eod 100 mg
    so thats my cycle that i have planned i plan to have nolva on hand and of course clomid pct 300 the 1st day and 100mg daily for 3-4 weeks, so let me know if i should drop the creatine and keep the glute or if i should jus keep both going througout the cycle

oh what are efa's?? u said flax seed oil and others, and what does it stand for??

Teegunn is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by jasindude1
    oh what are efa's?? u said flax seed oil and others, and what does it stand for??
    EFA = Essential Fatty Acids. Flax and Fish oils, basically. Good for your heart, arteries, skin, joints, cholesterol and blood pressure. I take 6000 mg per day of an excellent EFA blend. They are also good for emulsifying fat cells and helpful in slow fat loss.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    I always take creatine between cycles... as you loose a few lbs during PCT creatine puts them right back on... glutamine is fine all the time I think...

Thread Information