Thread: acne

doghunter is offline Member

acne

about to start another cycle after being off for a good time , and i was wondering what have some of u found if anything thats good to keep cycle related acne to a min amount .thanks

If it's on your body, use any anti-bacterial soap with triclosan. Lever 2000 has it, smells good too.

BooCooo is offline Associate Member
    go tan and use dawn soap

doghunter is offline Member
    go tan like in a tanning bed ? use dawn soap for ur face and body? i think that might make it worse and i will try the lever 2000 i get it on my back at times but its my face im worried about and i keep it clean as it is so i didnt think bacteria was the problem unless the gear is causing more oil and making dirt stick to ur face im just trying to figure out how gear could cause acne other than hormones being high .

Try some vit B5(pantothenic acid) at 1000mg/ED. It'll helps prevent your skin from producing too much oil. Also...try and drink at least a gallon of water a day.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Tanning is good for acne as the UV rays kill bacteria, and yes a tanning bed will do.

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    antibiotics will prevent acne for sure(not healthy to use to much)! If you dont take test in your cycles you will have very little problems with acne, even if you take no sope or medicine against it.

Doghunter,
    Anytime you change your facial cleansing routine it alters the alk****ity (Ph levels) and stresses the skin. You should maintain a constant regimen throughout the year whether on or off cycle. I like neutrogena liquid soap for the face with 2% salicylic acid. But remember it's important to moisturize too. I use non-clogging neutrogena moisture spf 15. The cause of acne when on is overactive sebaceous glands. Good luck.

Thread Information