mamias20918756 is offline Associate Member

Managed to keep gains?

Hi Guys... Let's share for a moment How much did u gain in ur last cycle.....what did u finally managed to keep?

Darkness is offline Member
    Keeping 1/2 of the gains is average with good pct.

amature225 is offline Associate Member
    I gained 30 pounds in my 10 week 400test e, 300 deca cycle. After 2 months I still have kept 23 pounds of it! I know 2 months is not long, but I am trying everything I can to keep it on long term. When are gains normally lost? (after how long should I be confident I have kept it on?)

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    6 weeks post test/igf cycle and I have lost 6lbs. I'm now at 200-202lbs. Strength is about the same and lost a small amount of size. On proper PCT but I feel and look good. I was working out last night and I was pretty impressed after pushing 315lbs on the bench a few times. I never do bench anymore but I just wanted to check it out. Did a powerlifting type deal then then all dumbells after that. I'm still looking decent considering I've had worse post cycle loss in the past. I think I can contribute that to the IGF though. I think r3IGF-1 is the best thing to take into PCT as it seems to solidify most of your gains. Good stuff for ya.

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by amature225
    I gained 30 pounds in my 10 week 400test e, 300 deca cycle. After 2 months I still have kept 23 pounds of it! I know 2 months is not long, but I am trying everything I can to keep it on long term. When are gains normally lost? (after how long should I be confident I have kept it on?)
    What did your PCT consist of?

Thread Information