rocky20 is offline New Member

need best advice

I need some help. I just going to cycle on winny. is it better to inject it? How many CC per day do i take it. i really a beginner at this. would really appreciate it if i could get some more info on this
    thanks

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Winny-only isn't exactly a great cycle first of all...

You can inject, or drink it (depot)...most prefer to inject... or take tabs....

It depends upon how it's dosed in regards to cc's, or ml's...

How about some stats? Age/experience/year training/diet, etc? Goals?

rocky20 is offline New Member
    im 20 years old. I have been working out for 2 years.
    My body size has changed. I use to weigh 135 and now weight 170 lbs. Its hard for me to keep on my mass. Thought this would be a good beginning to see if i could get cut up from the muscle i have already? Or would it be better to cycle with -deca -Androil. Any advice would help
    thanks

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    My advice would be to get very aquainted with the 'search' option at the top of this page. It's an invalueable tool! Just a guess... you haven't done much research here, have you???

Blown_SC is offline Retired Vet
    Generally speaking, it's advised that you wait til you're older (~23)...

Also, 2 years isn't very long to be working out. You can still grow more naturally, I'm sure. How tall are you?

Also, test-only is usually advocated as being the best beginner cycle.
    Also, many people, including myself, have had decent results with Anavar only. Keep in mind that the mass gains are not great, but the strength increases are, as well as the fact it's relatively mild.
    If I were you, I'd give it another year (or more) or so before cycling... but if you just have to cycle, I'd run test by itself instead...

I suggest you stick around and do alot more research.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member
    bump to blownsc.

Test only, or a lower dose test/deca cycle is always the best first go around. Winny by itself isn't ideal at all. You are doing the right thing asking for advice before starting. Learn all you can before putting anything in your body.

peace,

ttgb

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by rocky20
    im 20 years old. I have been working out for 2 years.
    My body size has changed. I use to weigh 135 and now weight 170 lbs. Its hard for me to keep on my mass. Thought this would be a good beginning to see if i could get cut up from the muscle i have already? Or would it be better to cycle with -deca -Androil. Any advice would help
    thanks
    imo mate if you just want to get cut as you stated earlier i would adjust your diet and cardio accordingly,would not run a winny only cycle becoz you "may" get shut down,as blown has stated a 1st cycle usually recommended is test only,you can get cut on this if your diet is correct.20 years old for me is a tad too young to be usin roids,but if you are determined to use stick with doin some research on this site before you go ahead and do anythin!!!your best intrests are our goal here bro!be safe!!

Thread Information