SquatDr. is offline Junior Member

How long before I feel any effects????????????

Ok, this is my first time using any gear, I have been all natural. I am taking 200mg. of test-cyp. twice a week, once on Sunday evening and then on Thursday morning. I just had my took my 3rd shot on Thursday and I dodnt notice anything yet, in fact I worked out my back that Thursday night and wasnt able to lift what I normally do, I felt weak. I plan on running this for 12-14 weeks.

Thanks

eGGz is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably 4 weeks or more.

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    thats a good 1st cycle and when the testosterone rush comes you will feel it for sure... its great!

good luck

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    6-7 weeks before you really start to "blow up"

hosam4ever is offline Anabolic Member
    it will take a time bcoz it`s a long acting ester

bigJJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by hosam4ever
    it will take a time bcoz it`s a long acting ester
    Pre-friggin-cicely. I took over 5 week before I felt anything.

When it hits, you will know.

what will you fell when i kick in you will start growing alot??????? i am on test e 500mgs weekly week 4!!!!!!

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arnold_of_malta
    what will you fell when i kick in you will start growing alot??????? i am on test e 500mgs weekly week 4!!!!!!
    Give it a week or two more, everybody is different but that is usually the time frame.. bro trust us you will know.....how is your diet?

my diet is 4000 calories daily!!!!! between 200-250 grams proetin daily and 350-400 g carbs daily! now i ordered vitamine b-12 injectable to make me hungury and eat more!!!!! till now in 4 weeks i gained 10lbs but i am takin 40mgs d balls daily the test i think it has not kick in yet so i will keep the d balls another 2 weeks os i make sure the test e has kicked in well!!!

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    dbol will kick in a lot faster then the test, thats why people use it to jumpstart their cycles, you are probably getting most of your gains from that. overall 4-5 weeks before big results shine through

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    Vascularity goes up, strength increases, visible muscularity may seem higher, your ability to do longer work outs increases, and your recovery time decreases, you get a hard on looking at my avatar.

You also get acne, your beard grows faster, your forearm gets sore from wanking-off, night sweats, etc.

This question has been asked lots. I recommend that you get very familiar with the search function here on this board if you don't want to be one of the whining pukes posting "Urgent - Need help right away " get ahead of the game, know what is coming, and optomize your reslts.

Last edited by Triposinator; 11-12-2005 at 08:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Triposinator
    Vascularity goes up, strength increases, visible muscularity may seem higher, your ability to do longer work outs increases, and your recovery time decreases, you get a hard on looking at my avatar.

You also get acne, your beard grows faster, your forearm gets sore from wanking-off, night sweats, etc.

This question has been asked lots. I recommend that you get very familiar with the search function here on this board if you don't want to be one of the whining pukes posting "Urgent - Need help right away " get ahead of the game, know what is coming, and optomize your reslts.
    i dont agree with you about the acne you may get it or you may not and my beard never grows fast on or off all i get is i real really hot in my face and it will be rad all the time almost!!!

wk 6 u will be feeling grand for sure

bloat onset could take effect immediatly and if ur one of those super believer people then ur placebo effects will kick in right away as welll LOL

next monday will be the start of week 5!!!!!

karln is offline Associate Member
    tell us when it kick in ok?

yes i will tell you next week is week 5

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    give it time and stick w/ it

heckler45_2000 is offline Associate Member
    4th week you should really be able to feel it...

bigJJ is offline Member
    Of course, like most of us, you'll look at yourself in the mirror every day. That's just the nature of what we do, right? So, odds are you won't see dramatic progress. I mean, you won't go to bed looking like Pee-Wee Herman and wake up looking like Arnold.

You know when I noticed? When a casual associate of mine at the gym said, "damn dude, you're looking pumped! You been working those Tri's extra hard?"

Yep!

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    my diet is 4000 calories daily!!!!! between 200-250 grams proetin daily and 350-400 g carbs daily! now i ordered vitamine b-12 injectable to make me hungury and eat more!!!!! till now in 4 weeks i gained 10lbs but i am takin 40mgs d balls daily the test i think it has not kick in yet so i will keep the d balls another 2 weeks os i make sure the test e has kicked in well!!!

bro you need way more protein, at least 400 grams, are you sure your getting 4000 cals

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    yes i will tell you next week is week 5
    so i guess what your trying to tell us is next week is week 5

Geodogg is offline Associate Member
    It's my first cycle too. I am on week 1.

My 10week cycle:
    500mg test E/week
    400mg deca /week
    40mg d-bol/day - first 5 weeks.

if it takes 4-5 weeks to feel the rush, does that mean you feel the rush 4-5 weeks after cycle too?
    or if i am on a 10 week cycle, then am I only gonna feel the effects for the last 5 weeks?

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    the longer actin esters for me personally do not show any gains really till around week 6!

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Geodogg
    It's my first cycle too. I am on week 1.

My 10week cycle:
    500mg test E/week
    400mg deca /week
    40mg d-bol/day - first 5 weeks.

if it takes 4-5 weeks to feel the rush, does that mean you feel the rush 4-5 weeks after cycle too?
    or if i am on a 10 week cycle, then am I only gonna feel the effects for the last 5 weeks?
    You should be feeling D-bols pretty quickly! The quick strength and weight gains will be water though, but the test will come thru around 4-6 weeks...it's different from person to person. You should feel the effects of the test for a few weeks post cycle, as Test E is a long ester and has a half life of about 2 weeks. Train hard and eat right all thru PCT, as you still have elevated test levels (when compaired to being off cycle).

pitbull27 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    the longer actin esters for me personally do not show any gains really till around week 6!
    Ditto!

Thread Information