tripmachine is offline Senior Member

would this be counter productive with t3?...

hey guys...thanks for taking ur time to read my post and give me advice... first off i'm cycling deca test and dbol just finished the 4 weeks of dbol.... test is running at 500mg /week and deca is 300mg/week I just got some t3 and clen from AR and I am feeling really fat and just not good about myself..... obviously i need to fix my diet and that will come....

1. should i begin t3 and clen now? whil finishing the next 6 weeks of my cycle?

2. if not both t3 and clen.... i'm going to do at least t3 cause I know you need to take it with some AAS or it will burn muscle off... I will start at 60mcg and take it up to 100 eventually.... do i just do one pump every 4 hours or so??

3. I know most people might think it's counter productive to do clen/t3 while on a deca, test, dbol cycle..... yes i chose the wrong cycle for my goals.... I really would like to lose tons of fat and be lean with muscle.... so would the t3/clen do that for me while i'm still taking the deca/test?

Hey guys... Thanks a ton for any info you can provide. I really appreciate it.

bump

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, your diet probably needs to be cleaner. But you may be holding water from the test, deca and the dbol for sure. Are you using an anti-e like nolva, l-dex, etc? Dbol aromatizes very easily where a lot of it converts into estrogen. Estrogen pulls water into fat cells and even creates new fat cells with a bad diet. I bet your face is big right now?

Counter productive to do t3 with test? Who the hell told you that? I think everybody should supplement some amount of t3 while on test. t3 helps with protein synthesis so you can build muscle faster and burn energy sources, fat. t3 raises your body temp and makes your body use more energy. You will notice that t3 makes you sweat a lot more when working out. I remember having my shirt soaked after about 20-30 minutes into my work out. It feels good to sweat IMO so I think it helps my work outs.

You must take cardio seriously along with a cleaner diet if you want to lose bf. t3 will not do it on it's own, it's just an aid.
    Last edited by Seattle Junk; 11-12-2005 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Yeah, your diet probably needs to be cleaner. But you may be holding water from the test, deca and the dbol for sure. Are you using an anti-e like nolva, l-dex, etc? Dbol aromatizes very easily where a lot of it converts into estrogen. Estrogen pulls water into fat cells and even creates new fat cells with a bad diet. I bet your face is big right now?

Counter productive to do t3 with test? Who the hell told you that? I think everybody should supplement some amount of t3 while on test. t3 helps with protein synthesis so you can build muscle faster and burn energy sources, fat. t3 raises your body temp and makes your body use more energy. You will notice that t3 makes you sweat a lot more when working out. I remember having my shirt soaked after about 20-30 minutes into my work out. It feels good to sweat IMO so I think it helps my work outs.

You must take cardio seriously along with a cleaner diet if you want to lose bf. t3 will not do it on it's own, it's just an aid.

Cool man, thanks for the good advice!!! what about CLEN ? should i do clen + t3 for the remainder of this cycle?? or just t3? i will start eating cleaner.....yes i admit that i was slacking....but now i'm seing the juice kick in and it's a great motivator......wish i wasn't a slacker from the begining though. THanks again man for the great advice..

Thread Information