Thread: T400 question

JiGGaMaN is offline Banned

T400 question

well as some of you might know i did my first shot of T400 on friday and nearly died. anyway i spoke to my supplier and he said he uses 2%BA and 15%BB. that doesnt seem like it should be very painful. my question: should i give it another shot maybe glute this time or should i just not use it at all.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    T400 by Denkall has a rep for hella painful shots bro, I think either cut it or get used to not being able to walk. The BA doesn't look out of control, but I recall Pinnacle saying one that it was the ratio of BA to BB that would help keep the prop in solution and if my memory is right he said you optimally need BB of around 20%.

nitroexpress is offline Junior Member
    if its still leaving you a bit sore you can always try cutting it with b-12 to water it down a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    T400 by Denkall has a rep for hella painful shots bro, I think either cut it or get used to not being able to walk. The BA doesn't look out of control, but I recall Pinnacle saying one that it was the ratio of BA to BB that would help keep the prop in solution and if my memory is right he said you optimally need BB of around 20%.
    unfortunately my supplier isnt the guy who makes denkalls products lol. i was just wondering if the ba/bb looked like something that would cause me excruciating pain throughout the my cycle.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    T400 has a history of hurting really bad.

But, it sounds like you already know this!!

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    cut it w/ some grape seed oil....cheap and effective.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    That's correct.But the problem here is the higher concentration of Test.Higher concentration gear is known to be painful(with the exception of EQ).
    You'll need to cut the shots with sterile oil or your whole cycle will be one huge nightmare.

~Pinnacle~

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    would you recomend doing that to qv test 250 also its killin me .. didnt mean to hijack this thread .

haha i did that lasts cycle. if you cant handle that then i feel sorry for you. you can cut it if you want though no one is stopping you

bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    nah im gonna MAN UP and take my shit like a man .. no pain no gain .

reveremuscle is offline Associate Member
    Just cut it with oil or B12, 1:1 ratio, problem solved.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm pretty sure you need to filter anything you cut it with. at least I would. Instead of cutting it why not just half the shot. same results

Quote Originally Posted by mkrulic
    I'm pretty sure you need to filter anything you cut it with. at least I would. Instead of cutting it why not just half the shot. same results
    If you are drawing up 1cc of gear,and then draw 1cc of sterile oil into the same syringe to cut the shot,why would you need to refilter the shot first?
    I'm all ears bro.........

~Pinnacle~

well it's the sterile oil that's the problem. maybe it will be ok maybe not. I've never shot anything I didn't filter first. 2cc's of oil in one shot sucks IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    If you are drawing up 1cc of gear,and then draw 1cc of sterile oil into the same syringe to cut the shot,why would you need to refilter the shot first?
    I'm all ears bro.........

~Pinnacle~

well it's the sterile oil that's the problem. .
    What would be an issue with Sterile oil?I mean sterile oil bought from a reputable company like G P Z.Sold in a sealed,multi dose vial.

~Pinnacle~

I'll go with my supermarket oil and filter it with a $3.50 filter. no way I'd shoot anything that wasn't filtered.
    supermarker oil $4.00
    trip to supermarket $0.75
    filter $3.50
    peace of mind -- priceless

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    What would be an issue with Sterile oil?I mean sterile oil bought from a reputable company like G P Z.Sold in a sealed,multi dose vial.

~Pinnacle~

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I used Denkalls T400 and after a couple weeks the pain subsided. But then again I don't get any pain from prop. either.

I'll go with my supermarket oil and filter it with a $3.50 filter. no way I'd shoot anything that wasn't filtered.
    supermarker oil $4.00
    trip to supermarket $0.75
    filter $3.50
    peace of mind -- priceless
    You still are avoiding my question.

Why does is sterile,filtered oil from a reputable company need to be refiltered?
    Peace of mind you say?You are sadly mistaken if you think by filtering oil from a store will be safe and sterile.
    Peace of mind is purchasing sterile(autoclave),filtered oil from a reputable company that has it sealed in a multi dose vial.Oh,and for as cheap as you stated above.

~Pinnacle~

stu
    stu is offline Junior Member
    Sorry i question i bought grape seed oil, it came in a plastic bottle with a screw off cap,is it still safe.From a good company

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    screw oil, cut it with some EQ, decca, Tren or primo

Darkness is offline Member
    Wouldnt warming up the vial a little bit help? I do that with my prop and I love it, never get any kind of pain. But yeah T-400 has 400mg/ml so that is pretty high compared to prop 100mg/ml.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    Wouldnt warming up the vial a little bit help? I do that with my prop and I love it, never get any kind of pain. But yeah T-400 has 400mg/ml so that is pretty high compared to prop 100mg/ml.
    Actually I read an article a couple years back and they tested a batch that came up somewhat short at something like 365mg.

Thread Information