Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 31 of 31
  1. #1
    steve lopez's Avatar
    steve lopez is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    48

    Talking I Found a PAINLESS INJ. site!!!

    So here it is dudes, some of you may have already found this spot so here is a kick down from me to all of you who haven't!
    This is what i do: I sit in the bath tub for 5 to 10 minutes and then i shave my injection site ( 2x2 inch patch) i observe and plan my inj. site around the visable veins. The most important piece of the puzzle is where i stick my self. The answer is my Vastus Lateralis a.k.a. the outside sweep of my thigh (ya know the flat side) When i'm in the tub i keep my calves tucked under my butt and stretch for a couple of min. then i resume an xtended position, where i massage the area for a another min. or two. I'll hit the tub again that night and the result is a pain free injection site, and the best part is It's still pain free eventhough I'm using test prop!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    OkLAhoMA
    Posts
    34
    good luck .. and let me know how long it lasts..
    if u think its painless try some 5%prop to be sure

  3. #3
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    IMHO, there is NO SITE that is gonna give you pain free injections everytime. especially with prop....and why do you shave the injection site? you must be really hairy.....but hey, if it works then why stop, right?

  4. #4
    karln is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    189
    shoulder is painfree

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    OkLAhoMA
    Posts
    34
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    shoulder is painfree
    nope

  6. #6
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by karln
    shoulder is painfree
    haha, most are but not all. shoulder is my fav though, and easiest to shoot by myself....

  7. #7
    Mealticket's Avatar
    Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    1,812
    and ur going to do this ED.....riiiiight...it
    ll wear off in a week

  8. #8
    karln is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    189
    i think shoulders is painfree my freinds say to me HCG is hurting as much as test susp yet hcg doesnt hurt if u inject slowly

  9. #9
    Darkness's Avatar
    Darkness is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Charlotte in a cage
    Posts
    860
    LOL all I do it warm up the vial a little bit or hold the syringe in my hand until its warm and it never hurts! NEVER. it could also be my gear that its good. Its from a UG lab and its human grade. Love that prop.

  10. #10
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    So here it is dudes, some of you may have already found this spot so here is a kick down from me to all of you who haven't!
    This is what i do: I sit in the bath tub for 5 to 10 minutes and then i shave my injection site ( 2x2 inch patch) i observe and plan my inj. site around the visable veins. The most important piece of the puzzle is where i stick my self. The answer is my Vastus Lateralis a.k.a. the outside sweep of my thigh (ya know the flat side) When i'm in the tub i keep my calves tucked under my butt and stretch for a couple of min. then i resume an xtended position, where i massage the area for a another min. or two. I'll hit the tub again that night and the result is a pain free injection site, and the best part is It's still pain free eventhough I'm using test prop!!
    Far to much work to do a shot.BUT if you are into taking two bubble baths with your rubber ducky every day.Then go for it.


    ~Pinnacle~

  11. #11
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    personal favorite is the pecs, i never have pain.

  12. #12
    GearAholic's Avatar
    GearAholic is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    1,459
    that sounds pretty time consuming for 1 injection, normally i have 2- 3 pins i gotta throw i don't have time to sit stretch meditate then wipe my a**

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    N.Ireland, UK
    Posts
    760
    Quote Originally Posted by killachinchilla
    good luck .. and let me know how long it lasts..
    if u think its painless try some 5%prop to be sure
    why is 5% prop sorer than not 5% prop? i might be getting some 5%, and didnt think it would hurt!

  14. #14
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkness
    LOL all I do it warm up the vial a little bit or hold the syringe in my hand until its warm and it never hurts! NEVER. it could also be my gear that its good. Its from a UG lab and its human grade. Love that prop.
    I run mine under hot tap water and inject slow, works well but I have to admit after 3 weeks ijections this time made me a little sore.

  15. #15
    Bigstiffler's Avatar
    Bigstiffler is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    291
    i'd rather just be a man load it up & put it in the injection site glute, shoulder what ever day i'm on for rotation.. if u cant take the pain seriously u dont belong juicing! this guy i met last week was talken to me about it & he's affraid to inject but he wants me to go through my source & get him a shit load of dbol , anadrols, & winny tabs & if i can get the test gel he'll take all that. i started laughen & said i wouldnt give u anything until u learned bout that stuff cuz by the time u do u'll need a new liver

  16. #16
    dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    255
    If You Are Too Far Up On That "flat Part" You Will Inject Through Your Ib Band Into Your Quad. You Ib Band Connects Your Glute To Your Quad. Do This And You Will Hobble For A Week. Trust Me. Worst Inject I've Ever Done.

  17. #17
    jkdpress10's Avatar
    jkdpress10 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    @ d Gym
    Posts
    147
    i agree

  18. #18
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040
    sounds like to much trouble for a simple ole quad shot.

  19. #19
    fitnessguy's Avatar
    fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    over the hills & far away
    Posts
    2,028
    Quote Originally Posted by edmen2
    sounds like to much trouble for a simple ole quad shot.
    my thoughts too...

  20. #20
    Reprisal 6's Avatar
    Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    320
    Kudos for sharing, although I would rather not think about you trying to keep your calves tucked under your butt in a bath tub

  21. #21
    jnx3k is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Far to much work to do a shot.BUT if you are into taking two bubble baths with your rubber ducky every day.Then go for it.


    ~Pinnacle~
    Now thats comedy.

  22. #22
    big&tall's Avatar
    big&tall is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    alabama
    Posts
    264
    the shot in the butt is moe beta fo me

  23. #23
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,717
    the only way to get pain free is painkilling meds...IMO...

  24. #24
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by dr_skier
    If You Are Too Far Up On That "flat Part" You Will Inject Through Your Ib Band Into Your Quad. You Ib Band Connects Your Glute To Your Quad. Do This And You Will Hobble For A Week. Trust Me. Worst Inject I've Ever Done.
    I never knew this, thankyou... I will take care...

  25. #25
    kingfrankie1's Avatar
    kingfrankie1 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13
    I did an injection a couple of days ago in my upper quad and I hit something that almost made the pin stop. It was the weirdest feeling i have ever had. Needless to say wont be doing it there anymore. Anyone had this happen?

  26. #26
    SEBASTOP's Avatar
    SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, Ca.
    Posts
    172

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by steve lopez
    The answer is my Vastus Lateralis a.k.a. the outside sweep of my thigh


    I guess YOUR Vastus Lateralis should be very painless to me!

  27. #27
    Timm1704's Avatar
    Timm1704 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    ninja dojo, UK
    Posts
    4,100
    oddest jab i had was in my left tri. im sure i hit the bone, or something equally as hard, so pulled out abit n all was good

  28. #28
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    I want to try Tri's. Think I will next cycle.

  29. #29
    RAM2500's Avatar
    RAM2500 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    554
    you must have alot of time on you hands.

  30. #30
    jbarker111's Avatar
    jbarker111 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    midwest
    Posts
    46
    Quote Originally Posted by big&tall
    the shot in the butt is moe beta fo me
    I stick in my butt checks as well, alternating with each shot.

  31. #31
    Swifto's Avatar
    Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Anywhere...
    Posts
    15,737
    I've done, Quads, Delts and Glutes and find Delts to be the most painless.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •