Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: why no gains

karln is offline Associate Member

why no gains

iam on week 7 on my cycle 500 mg test e ew but i only gained like 3-5 kg..... And i do good nutrition and good workout

stats 169 cm 68 kg 12% bf

bench 100 kg

squats 150 kg

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    If you know your gear is 100% legit then the main problem with not gaining as much as you should is down to your diet.
    Post it in the diet forum bro so we can help.

my diet is 260 grams protein and 300 grams carbs and 40 grams fat.... should be enough...... According to my personal trainer and many of my freinds eat less but gain more.. and i have not felt anything special maybe little more hroney thats it.....

my gear is 100% legit if its not i get 1000 dollars from my source so i hope its not legit

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    you could be a late bloomer. 7-11 pounds and you're on week 7? beginning of week 7? that's not that bad. test e takes a few weeks to kick in.... are you taking and AI's or SERMs? i would agree with matrixguy though, it's prolly got something to do with your diet.

last cycle i did (1 and a half year ago). My gains came week 8 the last week on the cycle and 3 more weeks after that i was on 200 mg deca and 250 mg test that cycle. also i gained very little on the cycle but kept it all except 4 pounds

And i think iam a late "bloomer". My diet is nothing wrong on... couse even if it was i should feel the test running in my body...... I feel like iam not on gear right now. placebo makes the gym alot easier...

i also do 10mg of nolvadex couse i gained bitch tits last cycle but its gone now. and i also use 500 ie hcg every fifth day started from week 5.
    Last edited by karln; 11-12-2005 at 10:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by karln
    my diet is 260 grams protein and 300 grams carbs and 40 grams fat.... should be enough...... According to my personal trainer and many of my freinds eat less but gain more.. and i have not felt anything special maybe little more hroney thats it.....

my gear is 100% legit if its not i get 1000 dollars from my source so i hope its not legit
    don't compare yourself to others. everyone reacts differently. lots of things to consider. i wouldn't gain weight either if that's what i ate ED. some will some won't. i also think you need some more fats, but JMO...post what foods you eat and how much of each in the diet forum ,what times etc.... and see if we can't tweak it...

cant i just post it here? its alot easier to keep it all in 1 post

anyway

1 breakfast: 100-150 grams of oatsmeal + protein shake

lunch: 200 grams (of small bits of meat u know which u do with pasta) and 100 grams pasta

pre workout 2 bananas 1 protein sheik

workout

post workout 2 bananas 1 protein sheik (bought gainers which i will also use from now on)

next meal 200 grams of the same meat and pasta same as the lunch

dinner 250 grams of chicken breast and unknown amount of carbs

night meals cottage cheese and some tuna and a protein shake.

thats about it...

and b4 sleep omega 3 tabs and when i said 260 g of protein and 300 grams carbs i dont count with the drinks such as milk or what ever

iam thinking of extending the cycle after week 10 i wil do 50 mg of dbol until PCT. this is the last time i do slow ester alone...... my next cycle will be 4 month later and i will use
    EQ 12 weeks and the first 6 weeks i willl use dbol or test susp
    Last edited by karln; 11-12-2005 at 10:26 AM.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist

Thats only ~2600 calories, You being a skinny guy you need lots of calories. More in the 4000 cal/ range IMO

it kind of sux couse i force my self to eat this much how the hell am i gona get another 1400 calories..... and also i should atleast feel the test... i dont feel shit exccept placebo in the gym...... and more horney...

5'6" and 149 lbs- you should be growing like a weed, esp at only 20 yrs old! Your gear is prolly shiat my friend.

my gear is not shit iam 10000000% sure of that...... i got the best source in my country probably.... and i gained 2.5 cm around the arms..... but to little weight according to me

cant i just post it here? its alot easier to keep it all in 1 post

anyway

1 breakfast: 100-150 grams of oatsmeal + protein shake

lunch: 200 grams (of small bits of meat u know which u do with pasta) and 100 grams pasta

pre workout 2 bananas 1 protein sheik

workout

post workout 2 bananas 1 protein sheik (bought gainers which i will also use from now on)

night meals cottage cheese and some tuna and a protein shake.

thats about it...

and b4 sleep omega 3 tabs and when i said 260 g of protein and 300 grams carbs i dont count with the drinks such as milk or what ever
    for starters, you're drinking waaayyyyy to many protein shakes. you've only got 3 real meals in there. try something more like this:

1 breakfast: 100-150 grams of oatsmeal + 8 egg whites

pre workout 2 bananas 200g - 250g of chicken + a cup of brown rice

workout

post workout 2 bananas 1 protein sheik (bought gainers which i will also use from now on) <--make sure your gainer has some simple carbs(most do) i'd say at least 60-80g

night meals cottage cheese and some tuna and a protein shake. <-- all i see is protein protein protein. throw some fats (peanuts or something and some flax) in there and loose the shake

if this doesn't help then add another meal, or eat a little more in meals 2 & 5
    you're prolly gonna have to play around with it some to see what works for you. i usually eat about 7-8 times a day, one shake a day during my work out. JMO

ima be honest ur diet sux which reflects ur overall knowledge letting me know you shouldnt even play w/ aas..
    start w/ diet then training then grow.. once u have grown to your peak limit.. THEN incorporate exogenous hormones

protein is protein and shakes should even be better then "real" protein since it biological value is supperior to regular food?

but u think i should get more carbs?

steve lopez is offline New Member
    Your gains sound pretty good. However the obvious truth is that your diet is WEAK. I'm sorry to say but you should try trippleing that intake. When i cycle i eat that much in my first two meals. The truth about steroids is that almost nobody knows, is that they just don't work unless your eating between 5k-7k calories per day! Try it for a week and you'll witness your body grow like wild fire.!!!!!!!!!!!! I am sure your trying to stay lean. However if size is your goal, try it for a week and add cardio in the following weeks, if you like it try it for two or three weeks. The truth of the matter is that if most people tried eating the calories ur body requires to add slabs of muscle people wouldn't be so kwik 2 juice. The real reason there is a division between big guys and not so big guys is that the littler ones just plane ass don't have the balls to eat big.
    The difference is night and day, there is and never will be a substitue for eating like a champ. I swear on bodybuilding it self!!!!! eat and eat and eat, push your self as hard in the kitchin as you do in the gym and you'll see gains like you never thought possible. GOOD LUCK DUDE!

protein is protein and shakes should even be better then "real" protein since it biological value is supperior to regular food?

but u think i should get more carbs?
    no true.. u want a slow release of protein .. most shakes are whey which is a faster acting protein w/a bioavailability that is so high u almost utilize it w/in one hour.. all proteins are NOT THE SAME they are made of of different polypeptides and react differently in the body. to maintain a higher state of a positive nitrogen balance u want to incroporate fast and slow protein
    u have much research to do and i think u shud spend the next remaining hours in the diet forum asking and learning before u make anymore mistakes ><

killachinchilla: yet i do steroids and i will continue...... Couse it will give me a faster way to my goal.... And i read alot about nutrition but every1 says diffrent. Adn this is what i concluded animal protein has the best biological values...... thats why i eat alot of meat. and i have very hard time to FORCE my self to eat more then this couse i already force my self . But yet still i should have felt the testosterone shouldnt i?...... and of what i read protein is the basic to build muscle and i use carbs so my body wont use protein as a primary energy source.....

i know killa..... I use ultra milk protein which is a mix betwen whey and slow acting (dont know the word in english)....

I think you do need to work on your diet, but still have some questions as to your gear. The facts are simple, at 20 yrs old you should almost gain five lbs by looking at a Test vial, let alone ingjecting it, working out hard, and eating clean. Most KIDS(and at 20 you are a kid trust me)I know on gear eat taco johns and burger king 4 times a day and still put on good mass-which once again leads me to think you gear is bad, or you are taking an ancillary compound that is interferring with it.

shhortie iam taking novladex at the same time..... couse the source is directly from a underground lab which is world famouse...... And the source say if u get fakes we pay u 1000 dollars..... and this should be the first time ever they sold fake....

How much nolva are you taking, and are you taking any other ancillaries?

and i dont care about leanless...... i can get fat couse cutting is easy for me i once in a period ate me fat..... Then i stopped andstarted to eat as normal and 6 weeks every single pound of fat was gone..

Nyet!
    Last edited by shortie; 11-12-2005 at 10:58 AM.

hey pm the brand and i give u some feed bak bro

iam taking halv a nolvadex tab thats 10 mg. but iamt hinking ot skippiing nolva from now on...

nm i forgot they have that ANTI early ON PM thing until u get like 300 million posts ><

killa i cant pm iam to new member but tell me ur msn if its possible

unless u have some extremely senstive gyno recepts i dont think u need nolva at all until pct w/ a dose as low as 500mg/wk

iam taking halv a nolvadex tab thats 10 mg. but iamt hinking ot skippiing nolva from now on...
    i highly doubt the nolva is what is hindering your gains, especially at 10mg ED....

killa i cant pm iam to new member but tell me ur msn if its possible
    im at werk bro .. just post it so i kan see it
    then edit ur post real quick

IMO, I never use nolva or any anti e unless I am bloating or showing gyno signs, so if you are not gyno prone dump the nolva(but as with fitness guy, I don't think this is the problem), up you diet and keep on keepin on-You say you gained some size in your arems, what about elsewhere, is there a chnce you are getting bigger and losing fat?

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    i highly doubt the nolva is what is hindering your gains, especially at 10mg ED....
    yeah nolva is some extremely week shyt.. i kan down a liter of it and be like hmm.. EVERCLEAR

but letro on the other hand is my fav..

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    IMO, I never use nolva or any anti e unless I am bloating or showing gyno signs, so if you are not gyno prone dump the nolva(but as with fitness guy, I don't think this is the problem), up you diet and keep on keepin on-You say you gained some size in your arems, what about elsewhere, is there a chnce you are getting bigger and losing fat?
    if u dont need to use an AI then ur not running ur doses high enuff..

okey ill stop using the novla... And no i have not lost bf i dont think so atleast. i got this gay messurement weight scale at home which is crap couse it diffrence from 4%. so i cant see the change in it either...

Quote Originally Posted by killachinchilla
    yeah nolva is some extremely week shyt.. i kan down a liter of it and be like hmm.. EVERCLEAR

but letro on the other hand is my fav..
    letro is my fav too....

Quote Originally Posted by killachinchilla
    if u dont need to use an AI then ur not running ur doses high enuff..
    Actually C, it may mean you are not gyno prone-I do not get gyno symptoms at less than 750mg Test/wk, many guys get big flopping man titties at 400 mg/wk-it all as to do with personal physiology!

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Actually C, it may mean you are not gyno prone-I do not get gyno symptoms at less than 750mg Test/wk, many guys get big flopping man titties at 400 mg/wk-it all as to do with personal physiology!
    true true... i only know of 2 people though that kan handle 2g+/wk w/o any AI or antiE's
    and im not one

if i want to add dbol how much should i add and when should i add it?

iam thinkign about 50 mg ed from week 10-12 but 2 weeks is to little right?

if i want to add dbol how much should i add and when should i add it?
    at the beginning of your NEXT cycle

start off w/ just a test cycle
    then add 1 compound to each cycle or swap compounds

i.e.

first test only
    second test w/ dbol jumpstart
    3rd test w/ dbol jumpstart + deca
    4th test + tren + Prop

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information