Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82

    a little advice please guys....

    I just would liek to knwo if I will need any post cycle therapy if I take an anavr/oral turanabol cycle?? My cycle will be eight weeks long. It will include 15mg's turanabol daily for 5 weeks, 20 mgs oral winny for 2 weeks,and I will take anavra at 20 mgs a day for teh entire eight weeks. Comments anything woudl be helpful thanks!

  2. #2
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    I just would liek to knwo if I will need any post cycle therapy if I take an anavr/oral turanabol cycle?? My cycle will be eight weeks long. It will include 15mg's turanabol daily for 5 weeks, 20 mgs oral winny for 2 weeks,and I will take anavra at 20 mgs a day for teh entire eight weeks. Comments anything woudl be helpful thanks!
    It`s not a very good cycle. How old are you?

  3. #3
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    im 19, and why is it not a very good cycle?? i'm not interested in mass just strength.

  4. #4
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    im 19, and why is it not a very good cycle?? i'm not interested in mass just strength.
    First of all: you`re too young to cycle. Wait Until you are 25 so your growthplates have sealed. Do alot of research before you decide to juice. There need to be test in a cycle, and the doses are to low on all your orals. Research!!

  5. #5
    topvega's Avatar
    topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Back from the dead.....
    Posts
    3,254
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    I just would liek to knwo if I will need any post cycle therapy if I take an anavr/oral turanabol cycle?? My cycle will be eight weeks long. It will include 15mg's turanabol daily for 5 weeks, 20 mgs oral winny for 2 weeks,and I will take anavra at 20 mgs a day for teh entire eight weeks. Comments anything woudl be helpful thanks!
    i wld worry about first setting up a good cycle... your proposed cycle stinks..... low doses, no test, 3 orals???????

  6. #6
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    Quote Originally Posted by Gra
    First of all: you`re too young to cycle. Wait Until you are 25 so your growthplates have sealed. Do alot of research before you decide to juice. There need to be test in a cycle, and the doses are to low on all your orals. Research!!
    Oh really????I've learned not to assume much these days.Read on Doctor!!


    Quote Originally Posted by hooker
    No. You certainly aren't still growing at 25, and your growth plates certainly have sealed for good, unless you are suffering from some form of Gigantism or whatrever...generally, growth stops at the end of your teenage years, at the latest (1)...there is almost no chance to keep growing ( or even developing any aspect of your HPTA, if thats a concern) this late in life. Nineteen is basically the end of the road...conservatively, 20 years old, at the latest. This is whats actually happening:

    Lengthening of a bone occurs at the epiphyseal growth plates (called the "growth plates in common parlance) , the remnant of the cartilage model. It's capable of proliferating. In 99.9% of humans, the process of bone elongation ends at around the mid to late teen years. At this point, the growth plates are obliterated and disappear, after which no more elongation (typified by an increase in limb length, height, etc..) can take place. Elongation of the bone occurs here and at a second epiphysis at the end. The proliferation of the cartilage happens very quickly, actually fast enough to keep ahead of the bone generation that's "chasing" it , called ossification, which is just the replacement of cartilige by bone. As long as the cartilige growth "stays ahead" of the bone, you grow taller, as bone replaces cartilige. When the bone finally catches the cartilige (because the cartilige slows it's growth rate, not the bone), it ossifies, and "seals" the growth plate.
    Here's a growth plate pic, enhanced by radioactive dye (GP= Growth Plate), so you can sort of see the bone "catching" up witht he cartelige.



    Reference:

    1. Human Anatomy and Physiology, 6th Edition, John W. Hole jr., Wm. C. Brown Publishers.

  7. #7
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld worry about first setting up a good cycle... your proposed cycle stinks..... low doses, no test, 3 orals???????
    Bro , it doesnt stink. Plz no biast opinions, I knwo alot of you du like orals LOL. Its just that I need something to give me muscles but I dont want to sacrifice being nimble. Please people dont jump on the bangwagon and say my cycle sucks. I am not copying another person's cycle, I made this one up myself and I just want some opinions on results, and if i need post cycle therapy thast it. thanks anyway for teh advice bro

  8. #8
    Pinnacle's Avatar
    Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Yes,those are my legs
    Posts
    4,558
    look above at the post I put up from Hooker!

  9. #9
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Oh really????I've learned not to assume much these days.Read on Doctor!!
    Thnaks pinnacle for not jumping on teh bangwagon. I really dont knwo why people just tink that since im 19 im "too young" I mean highs chool football players juice!! IM not saying its ok, its just that today I feel people are developing at a much faster rate than before. I mean back in teh day I bet nobody would ever expect 16 yr olds being 6"5!!!!

  10. #10
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by topvega
    i wld worry about first setting up a good cycle... your proposed cycle stinks..... low doses, no test, 3 orals???????
    My doses, arent low. I am giong for an extended cycle, so I need to take these doses, to keep my health at a realtively good state. I dont want to raise my anavar dose too much, and the turabol, is good between 15-20 mg's daily for eight weeks, if I want to keep side effects minimal . So, I did do research, and I do not think I am alwasy right so please dont think im a jerk guys.

  11. #11
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    Bro , it doesnt stink. Plz no biast opinions, I knwo alot of you du like orals LOL. Its just that I need something to give me muscles but I dont want to sacrifice being nimble. Please people dont jump on the bangwagon and say my cycle sucks. I am not copying another person's cycle, I made this one up myself and I just want some opinions on results, and if i need post cycle therapy thast it. thanks anyway for teh advice bro
    sorry mate im not gonna flame you but your cycle does stink!
    for 1 i would not run orals by themself(anavar is the exception)
    2 the three orals you want to run will do shit all becoz you are not runnin a high enuff dose for any of them!
    3 you should not run a oral only cycle mate let alone three of the fukcers together!
    listen mate take some time and do some research on this site,you will learn a hell of a lot about gear of wat and wat not to do,dont just shoot down people,you have asked a question and you have had answers,we are here to help you mate so you should really sit down and listen even if the ans you are gettin are not wat you want to hear!

  12. #12
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    sorry mate im not gonna flame you but your cycle does stink!
    for 1 i would not run orals by themself(anavar is the exception)
    2 the three orals you want to run will do shit all becoz you are not runnin a high enuff dose for any of them!
    3 you should not run a oral only cycle mate let alone three of the fukcers together!
    listen mate take some time and do some research on this site,you will learn a hell of a lot about gear of wat and wat not to do,dont just shoot down people,you have asked a question and you have had answers,we are here to help you mate so you should really sit down and listen even if the ans you are gettin are not wat you want to hear!
    O naw man, I am not shooting anybody down I liek the advice. Its just , that I hate needles!!!!! I mean should I raise up the anavar, or maybe the turanabol? I mean I really dont want to get massive. I am 5"11 180 lbs, bf 18% and I have been going to the gym and playing sports since I was 14.I really dont think there is anything wrong with all orals. I read it on many sites

    "Oxandrolone combines very well with Andriol , since Andriol does not aromatize in a dosage of up to 240 mg daily and has only slight influence on the hormone production. The daily intake of 280 mg Andriol and 25 mg Oxandrolone results in a good gain in strength and, in steroid novices, also in muscle mass without excessive water retention and without a significant influence on testosterone production. As for the dos-age of Oxandrolone, 8-12 tablets in men and 5-6 tablets in women seem to bring the best results. The rule of thumb to take 0.125 mg/pound of body weight daily has proven successful in clinical tests. The tablets are normally taken two to three times daily after meals thus assuring an optimal absorption of the substance. Those who get the already discussed gastrointestinal pain when taking Oxandrolone are better off taking the tablets one to two hours after a meal or switching to another compound."

    I got this from steroid.com and it caught my attention. I just tried to mix it with a steroid that seems more useful to me.

    and also........

    The potential side effects of OT usually depend on the dosage level and are gender-specific. in women, depending on their predisposi-tion, the usual virilization symptoms occur and increase when dos-ages of more than 20 mg per day are taken over a prolonged time. In men the already discussed reduced testosterone production can rarely be avoided. Gynecomastia occurs rarely with OT Since the response of the water and electrolyte household is not overly dis-tinct athletes only rarely report water retention and high blood pressure. Acne, gastrointestinal pain, and uncontrolled aggressive behavior are also the exception rather than the rule with OT An increased libido is reported in most cases by both sexes. Since the substance chlordehydromethyltestosterone is I 7-alpha alkylated the manufacturer in its package insert recommends that the liver func-tion be checked regularly since it can be negatively affected by high dosages and the risk of possible liver damage cannot be excluded. Thus OT is also a steroid that can be taken without interruption for long intervals. Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects"

    Reading this I created my cycle.
    Last edited by edgardo387; 11-12-2005 at 02:30 PM.

  13. #13
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    O naw man, I am not shooting anybody down I liek the advice. Its just , that I hate needles!!!!! I mean should I raise up the anavar, or maybe the turanabol? I mean I really dont want to get massive. I am 5"11 180 lbs, bf 18% and I have been going to the gym and playing sports since I was 14.
    if you dont like needles and you really wanna do roids i would do a var only cycle mate,up the dose to at least 50mg ed,you wont see dramatic gains in size but your strenght will go up and you will get hard and vascular,you must run pct with this coz it will shut you down.you should really try to get round the needles thing mate,its sooooo much better than orals!good luck with watever you do mate but like i said do yourself a favour and read and listen,not everyone knows wat they are talkin about here,you will get some duff advice as there are some idiots on here but most are ok!

  14. #14
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    if you dont like needles and you really wanna do roids i would do a var only cycle mate,up the dose to at least 50mg ed,you wont see dramatic gains in size but your strenght will go up and you will get hard and vascular,you must run pct with this coz it will shut you down.you should really try to get round the needles thing mate,its sooooo much better than orals!good luck with watever you do mate but like i said do yourself a favour and read and listen,not everyone knows wat they are talkin about here,you will get some duff advice as there are some idiots on here but most are ok!
    Thanks man, I will up the anavar I posted on top something too would you comment on it. That is where i got the turanabol addition to anavar. And also, what pct shoudl I take novaldex, clomid,proviron ??????

  15. #15
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    i think i have read threads where people have posted they have run cycles of both,do a search and you will prob find em,have a read yourself,from wat i remember they liked them,me i wouldnt run 2 orals at the same time but others would,when your runnin orals make sure you take somekind of liver supplement like milkthistle or liv-52.

  16. #16
    edgardo387 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    82
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    i think i have read threads where people have posted they have run cycles of both,do a search and you will prob find em,have a read yourself,from wat i remember they liked them,me i wouldnt run 2 orals at the same time but others would,when your runnin orals make sure you take somekind of liver supplement like milkthistle or liv-52.
    ok, and what pct should I take? I mean im in college and I get pretty busy in my dorm, I dontw nat to sacrifice my sex performance, just to look good, u know what I mean. I thought that since I was young, that my testosterone wouldnt be afftected, and I think these 2 drugs dont affect the testosterone much.

  17. #17
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by edgardo387
    Studies of male athletes who over a period of six weeks were given 10 mg OT/day did not show any indications of health-threatening effects"

    Reading this I created my cycle.
    yes maybe at 10mg ed for 6 weeks there wont be any affect on the liver but then 10mg will do nothin for you,you have to really take 50mg ed so thats 5times wat the subjects were given.

  18. #18
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    dont matter how old you are mate these two compounds will shut you down,that means no testosterone runnin through your body,which also could mean limp dik,you need to run pct mate!

  19. #19
    Gra's Avatar
    Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Norway...
    Posts
    712
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Oh really????I've learned not to assume much these days.Read on Doctor!!
    Oops, wish I`ve seen this before. Everyone else said 23-25 here, so i guess I just went with the flow. My bad. Thanks Pinn..

  20. #20
    Reprisal 6's Avatar
    Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    320
    Your first cycle?

    You keep saying you don't want to get massive but you want strength?
    Where are you at now?
    What are your goals?

    No matter how you modify this cycle it still seems like its not going to be of much help to you.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •