the todd is offline New Member

you guys talked me out of the dbol only crap... so now what?

well i am (was) currently at 2 weeks of my dbol only cycle and i made a post about a side effect i thought i was having and soooo many of you guys told me to stop taking it by itself and stop being a pussy about needles lol.

well i decieded i am serious about this so i will stop the dbol now. but should i take 1/2 the amount for a few days so it doesnt shock my body or whatever (if it can do that)

i am looking to do test but im not sure what i should use with it or how much i should use. when everything is all done i would like to have kept on 15/20 lbs while keeping my body fat under 10%.

i am looking for advise here on what/how much/when i should use. i can start the cycle in a week or so but i am going out of town dec31-jan15 so i would not be able to take anything with me at that time (so pleaese keep that into concideration) thanx for your help.

mabey like 400mg a week + anti estro.

if that would work... how long should i do it for?

if i miss a week how bad would that be for me?

AVAGO is offline Member
    What are your stats, previous cycle experiance, training experiance... All of these are needed before any accurate advice can be given.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    250-500mgs of test a week
    200-400mgs of EQ a week
    10 week cycle
    i have to use the higher end dosages cuz im a hargainer
    in general its a bad idea to miss injections but i wouldnt sweat one week i d jsut get back on ur shots asap ..

AVAGO is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteyebrowe
    250-500mgs of test a week
    200-400mgs of EQ a week
    10 week cycle
    i have to use the higher end dosages cuz im a hargainer
    in general its a bad idea to miss injections but i wouldnt sweat one week i d jsut get back on ur shots asap ..

hard gainer... lmao, whats your diet like then bro??

im a hard gainer been doing the gym thing 5 days a week for 1.5 years haha i started out with 9'' biceps. still, im now only at 12.5

the dbol thing was the only "cycle" that i have tried

here is a current pic.....
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails you guys talked me out of the dbol only crap... so now what?-mewithgun.jpg  

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the todd
    im a hard gainer been doing the gym thing 5 days a week for 1.5 years haha i started out with 9'' biceps. still, im now only at 12.5

that pic is funny as ****, what's up with the gun?

haha it was for myspace

i know i know ----->

Geeezer is offline Senior Member

I see that Gun your holding is much bigger then your GUns J/K
    You have a good day Bro..

I_Want_Abs is offline Senior Member
    i was doing a d-bol only cycle also bro but decided to add test to the mix i am just finishing my cycle now and have put on 12Kg i hope to keep around 9 -10Kg after pct but we will see what happens as this is my 1st cycle i dont know what to expect after pct, i know i am holding alot of water though.
    my cycle looked like this
    1-6 d-bol 40mg ED
    5-15 test cyp 400mg EW

i had a problem with needles that i had to overcome but after i did my 1st shot or 2 i was like what the **** was i worried about, there is virtually no pain involved with the injection at all if you do it right.

i would say start off with a test cycle bro but only after you have done some research on what you plan to do, trust me research and planning is the key to everything you dont want to rush it

bigJJ is offline Member
    Can you get Test soon? Like in the next two to three weeks?

If so, keep up the Dbol .

Get Test Prop, run 100mg every other day (cut it with Cottonseed Oil http://www.anabolicreview-research.c...4b8ce459b98a64
    That will lessen the pain.

Run the Dbol four to five weeks at 30mg/day along with the Prop.

(for those that are interested and like to chime in on such things, I'm recommending Prop because he's already into week 2 of his Dbol cycle, so he needs a fast acting ester to jump in at the same time. Enanthate or Cypionate will leave him with a two week lag time before the Test kicks in. Unless you suggest an 8 week Dbol cycle?)

Zapp is offline Banned

You look like a freakin crazy man lying in bed holding a shotgun.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco

PERFECT

THANks SO MUCH

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    well i am (was) currently at 2 weeks of my dbol only cycle and i made a post about a side effect i thought i was having and soooo many of you guys told me to stop taking it by itself and stop being a pussy about needles lol.
    This was good advise.....and a good decision

well i decieded i am serious about this so i will stop the dbol now. but should i take 1/2 the amount for a few days so it doesnt shock my body or whatever (if it can do that)

i am looking to do test but im not sure what i should use with it or how much i should use. when everything is all done i would like to have kept on 15/20 lbs while keeping my body fat under 10%.

i am looking for advise here on what/how much/when i should use. i can start the cycle in a week or so but i am going out of town dec31-jan15 so i would not be able to take anything with me at that time (so pleaese keep
    that into concideration) thanx for your help.
    First, No disrespect to anyone who has suggested a cycle for him, but he has no clue what he is doing. NONE!!!

Now, all these questions you are asking are very basic steroid questions. Before you start a cycle you should be able to answer 99% of the questions in the steroid questions forum and be pretty close to what some of the current ideas of the more experienced users have.

Have you done any steroid research at all in the last 2 weeks?
    Don't take anybody's word for what you should do. Do your own research first, put together a cycle for yourself, to show others you have put time into researching, and then ask for opinions and advise later.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Reprisal 6
    Don't take anybody's word for what you should do. Do your own research first, put together a cycle for yourself, to show others you have put time into researching, and then ask for opinions and advise later.
    I think you mean don't take just one persons advice otherwise you contradict yourself in your next sentence and forgot what a forum like this is. "EVERYBODY'S OPINION"

Thread Information