superfat73 is offline Associate Member

Enanthate shot in chest

can enanthate be shot in the chest? How painful is it? What syringe is needed?

sbeast007 is offline Senior Member
    yeah enanthate can be shot into chest not that bad really just aches for a while check out spotinjections.com

bigJJ is offline Member
    Yep, no problemo. Use spotinjections.com to see the correct area to shoot in.

One of the least painful shots I've ever done. A little unnerving at first, I know. But no problems.

bigJJ is offline Member
    Oh, I use a 1" 25G pin to do the shot. I suppose a 23G wouldn't be that bad either

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    yeh you can injest into the chest but why? just use glutes,shoulders and thighs

sorel_C is offline Member
    Bro i just shoot my chest on thursday, 1 cc in each, first time, the tightness feels crazy, its like having a none stop crazy pump

bigJJ is offline Member
    Glutes, Quads, Bis, Tris (at least two heads in each), Delts (three heads). Why not add pecs to the fun!!

Seriously, it hurts less that any other spot (except glutes). There is no danger, unless you're one of thse super sakinny smack-head models that has no business using AAS anyway. Your pecs are very large, strong muscles, that can take an injection. Even if you are super skinny, it would take at least a 3" needle strong enough to penatrate your breast plate (15G or bigger) to actually do damage to your internal organs.

Now, do you thing a 1" needle 25G is going to hurt you?

I use a 1" 25G pin every week to do an injection (twice if you count each pec). If you have mastered the ability to inject yourself (which is half the battle), add pecs.

Eventually, to use the better forms of Test (Prop, Susp), you're going to need all of these spots anyway. Use them!

superfat73 is offline Associate Member
    thanks a bunch bigjj

Liquidred is offline Associate Member
    the only enth that has hurt me was some 300mg/ml and i was taking two ml a shot, but i expected it to hurt

chest6 is offline Banned
    IMO you dont need chest shots unless you are taking suspension or something..frequent injections and you need to rotate as many sites as possible

Thread Information