PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member

tren for a second cycle?

I'm working right now on building my second cycle and I thinking of doing the same cycle I did as last time but just upping the dosages. This is what I was doing;
    Weeks 1-4: Dbol 30mg/day
    Weeks 1-10: Test E 500mg/week
    PCT of course

While I did pack on alot of weight with this cycle I did not keep very much. The guy who supplies me my gear, who is also a close friend, says that I should try tren instead because he says there are less sides and I won't lose as much weight coming off.

I know he means well but I do not trust him on alot of his logic. I have not reasearched tren at all yet but from what I have read its not good even for a third cycle. I don't want to waste hours and hours of research if its for sure a bad idea to use tren for a second cycle. Can anyone point me in the right direction here?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    arent tren sides pretty harsh?

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    less sides on tren who the fukc told you that!!!your mate dont know shit mate,listen tren is one of if not the harshest roid out there,the sides are barely tollerable for some,nah mate i would not run tren for your 2nd.carry on with another test cycle and maybe throw in some deca or eq,belive me mate ive run tren several times and it can be quite severe!

yeah I knew I read on here that tren sides were pretty bad. But he told me he's run tren and has hardly any sides. I kinda thought that sounded wack.

edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    i ran tren with my 2 nd cycle started at 50 mg ed and went up to 75 ed. i personally had no sides. but i researched everything i could on tren cause it aint no joke. do ur own research and dont listen to ur friend cause if u get the tren cough not knowing what it is u will think ur dying.

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    yeah I knew I read on here that tren sides were pretty bad. But he told me he's run tren and has hardly any sides. I kinda thought that sounded wack.
    personally if i were you i would run test and deca or eq,save the tren for later,do it if you wish but use the shorter actin ester if you do,that way when and if it gets too much for you you can stop and it will be outa your system pretty quickly.

mkrulic is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren acetate has a three day half life. If you don't like the sides you don't have to wait long before it's out of your system. for me it's about a week to a week and a half

thanks guys that sounds great I'll look into tren a

flash31 is offline Junior Member
    make your own tren ......best way to go...and yes, tren is really really harsh, maka sure you do your research

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I gotta agree with Booz on everything he said... i have used alot of diffrent gear and the most harsh was by far tren . and as a second... thats insane... well let me go a little farther.

an 8 week cycle i have used many times and it works very well for cutting and sealing that thick size and good strength in.

Week 1 Tren 500mg a week
    Week 2 Tren 500mg a week
    Week 3 Tren 500mg a week + 100 mg win stanz
    Week 4 Tren 500mg a week + 200 mg win stanz
    Week 5 Tren 500mg a week + 200 mg win stanz
    Week 6 200 mg win stanz a week + 4 clen per day 2 in the morning 2 after lunch
    Week 7 200 mg win stanz a week + 4 clen per day 2 in the morning 2 after lunch
    Week 8 100 mg win stanz a week + 4 clen per day 2 in the morning 2 after lunch

This is the cutting cycle i use. But.. i wait 4-6 weeks after my bulking cycle and Over dose on Cranberry extract, milk thistle and a few other things between then.

Hope this helps

Thread Information