Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member

How long until liver enzymes back to normal?

How long does it usually take until your liver enzymes come back to normal range? I had a blood test a few weeks ago at 1 month post cycle. Almost everything came up great and I even lowered my choleterol by 40 points from 244 down to 202. My natty test was very low at 107ngs/ml but I expected that after my test cycle at 100mgs ed prop. I also took tbol @ 40-50mgs ed for 6 weeks prior to my test/igf 4 week cycle. My balls are still full so I think I will get my natty test back to normal in a month or 2 from now. I'm now 6 weeks post cycle.

Now my liver enaymes came up pretty high. I think it was 460 or something? I was also taking l-dex 2 weeks into my PCT with my comid. I was taking l-dex for about month total. I think that may stress the liver too? Now I'm totally natural while taking tongkat, trib and DHEA. I take a wide assortment of vitamins ed as usual. I also take omega3 and niacin.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    1 gram of milk thistle per day for 4 weeks and it should be within healthy ranges again

N.A.C works well as a stack with it at 600mg ed

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    1 gram of milk thistle per day for 4 weeks and it should be within healthy ranges again

N.A.C works well as a stack with it at 600mg ed
    Thanks Bryan, I have MT on hand too. I just haven't used it since taking orals. What's NAC?

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    an amino acid that helps detox the liver

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    kind of off the topic here, but my cholesterol was 100 when i when tested few weeks back. it must be from all the oatmeal i'm eating.. it's amazing how cholesterol levels can be so significantly different in two individuals with the relatively same physique

Thread Information