Thread: tren....deca

dragon69 is offline Member

tren....deca

wonder how you guys compare the sides of deca and tren . Suppression, Libido, progesterone and prolactin sides are what I'm primarily concerned with.

I am doing tren now and sides are almost nothing. I know deca is extremely suppressive but so is tren, and both are progestins so really curious to see how much difference there is. I may use Nandrolone PP in a cycle coming up if it's not too bad.

come on, someone must have some input here.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Taken from Hooker's Profile...
    Now for the worst news: Deca is a progestin (as are all nandrolones), unfortunately; it happens to stimulate the progesterone receptor 20% as well as progesterone itself (3), and this opens the door for many possible unwanted side effects (water retention, acne, etc…). It must be noted that most of those are rare, though. This also may be the major reason that Deca is such a suppressive drug when it comes to your natural testosterone levels . We can see from the chart below that a simgle measly 100mg injection of Deca caused a total (100%) reduction of natural testosterone levels, and it took roughly a month to return those testosterone levels to baseline! All from 100mgs of Deca!

Here's Tren ...
    Trenbolone is also a noted progestin: it binds to the receptor of the female sex hormone progesterone (with about 60% of the actual strength progesterone) (17). In sentitive steroid .com members this can lead to bloat and breast growth worse still, trenbolones active metabolite17beta-trenbolone has a binding affinity to the progesterone receptor (PgR) that is actually greater than progesterone itself (18). No need to panic though, the anti-estrogens letrzole or fulvestrant can lower progesterone levels, and combat any progestenic sides. The use of a 19-nor compound like trenbolone also increases prolactin…. bromocriptine or cabergoline are often recommended to lower prolatin levels (20).

The two statements that are in bold are the main reason why I will never stack the two together. Some cat's do, but why would you want a rather large amount of progestin running through your body? Sounds like a recipe for some man boobies if you ask me. Why not get some NPP along with the tren a, and run them independantly from each other during the cycle. You may have to extend your cycle a bit, but I think it's worth considering. JMO, though.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    Dragon, the thing about progestins is that if you don't have a high level of progesterone receptors, then you don't have much to worry about...unless of course, you start ramping the dosages up high. Some people just naturally have high or low levels of progesterone receptors. Higher concentration means more sides or the possibility of sides if not prolactin levels are not kept in check.

Swifto is offline Banned- Scammer!
    If your thinking about combining these 2 compounds in a cycle your primary concern should be the progesterone related side effects. Vit-B6 at 200mg/ED can control the sides to an extent, but, Dostinex or Bromo would be more effective.

Deca or Tren will suppress you 100% when only run for only 1-2 weeks. So, once 100% suppressed, you cant get more suppressed. Follow? This is why the prolactin sides are more important than being suppressed as each compound will do it anyway.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by dragon69
    wonder how you guys compare the sides of deca and tren . Suppression, Libido, progesterone and prolactin sides are what I'm primarily concerned with.

I am doing tren now and sides are almost nothing. I know deca is extremely suppressive but so is tren, and both are progestins so really curious to see how much difference there is. I may use Nandrolone PP in a cycle coming up if it's not too bad.
    I get the impression that everyone thinks you are going to combine the two, which is very strongly not recommended. But I think you are asking if the sides you would get from NPP are worse than tren sides. The answer is no, tren is one of the nastiest AAS out there for sides, many users quit tren or have to go to very low doses to tolerate the sides. IMO if you are having little or no trouble with tren then NPP should be no prob for you. I just wouldn't recommend running them together.

Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    But I think you are asking if the sides you would get from NPP are worse than tren sides. The answer is no, tren is one of the nastiest AAS out there for sides, many users quit tren or have to go to very low doses to tolerate the sides. IMO if you are having little or no trouble with tren then NPP should be no prob for you. I just wouldn't recommend running them together.
    Finally someone who actually read the question!

Yes I was asking for a comparison of sides (libido, etc). I have never suggested I would run them together don't know where anyone got that idea.

tren isn't too bad for me. A little letro helped too.
    Yes guys I have read all the profiles and I know all about progesterone and prolactin.
    So maybe I can phrase this a little differently......what is worse, deca dick or fina dick IYO? Preferabling from someone who has run each compound.

and before anyone starts, YES THERE"S GOING TO BE TEST IN THERE TOO>

iwillsleepwhenidie is offline Junior Member
    lmao

bump

joop is offline Junior Member
    and before anyone starts, YES THERE"S GOING TO BE TEST IN THERE TOO>
    hahaha, well said! Damn test bandits jumpin on everyones case all the time

Quote Originally Posted by joop
    hahaha, well said! Damn test bandits jumpin on everyones case all the time
    well I believe there should always be test in there too, but my observations are that people ignore the actual question to mention that. Sure they're just being helpfull, but really, how many people here actually READ the opening questions before barking?

Take this thread for example, I have NEVER stated, suggested or remotely hinted that I was gonna run them together, yet how many responses suggesting that I was gonna run em together did I get?!

I know they're meaning well, but lets just say that in the last 2 months there has not been a single thread that I have not had to refocus people on the question and point out things that I have never said I was gonna do. Not one!
    How many times have I actually had the question answered?.....very few indeed.

So, back to the question.
    wonder how you guys compare the sides of deca and tren . Comparing Libido and prolactin sides are what I'm primarily concerned with.

I would think the prolactin amount would be similar, what about libido however?
    Test will be used too, however prolactin can still interfere with your ability to get wood even with test in there.

bluestrm is offline Associate Member
    well I believe there should always be test in there too, but my observations are that people ignore the actual question to mention that. Sure they're just being helpfull, but really, how many people here actually READ the opening questions before barking?

Take this thread for example, I have NEVER stated, suggested or remotely hinted that I was gonna run them together, yet how many responses suggesting that I was gonna run em together did I get?!

I know they're meaning well, but lets just say that in the last 2 months there has not been a single thread that I have not had to refocus people on the question and point out things that I have never said I was gonna do. Not one!
    How many times have I actually had the question answered?.....very few indeed.
    Stop all the whining and re-read what was posted to answer you! You got 4 answers! The first guy thought you were combining them. Swifto...well, he lost me! That post was useless.
    Re-read my post and you should be able to put two and two together. If you don't have problems on one of the compounds, then you "should" be ok with the other. It has to do with progesterone receptors.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    I get the impression that everyone thinks you are going to combine the two, which is very strongly not recommended. But I think you are asking if the sides you would get from NPP are worse than tren sides. The answer is no, tren is one of the nastiest AAS out there for sides, many users quit tren or have to go to very low doses to tolerate the sides. IMO if you are having little or no trouble with tren then NPP should be no prob for you. I just wouldn't recommend running them together.
    I got the same impression when I first read the title and I concur with this advice.........

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Stop all the whining and re-read what was posted to answer you! You got 4 answers! The first guy thought you were combining them. Swifto...well, he lost me! That post was useless.
    No, it was above your head...

dr_skier is offline Associate Member
    Last year i ran Tren A for 9 weeks, fantastic drug, fantastic times. Untill I came off my cycle. Being half retarded I ended my prop 2 weeks before my winny and my pct start. Being even more retarded I didn't use any hcg in my post cycle. I had some major libido issues. My cock would seriously choose when to work and when to flip me the bird. I think this may have been in part prolactin and in part my SHITTY pct. Live and learn. It was really dumb on my part because i did hcg on my frist cycle and recovered nicely. Anyway I'm fine during cycle as long as i'm running test as well, most people here are. BUt remember for pct to make sure you run your hcg and everyone here seems to reccomend running your test longer then your tren. BUt to me that doesn't make a great deal of sense becuase it's not like you're recovering while you are still on the high doses of test, i'm guessing this might let your prolactin levels drop a bit and work all the trenbolone out of your system before coming off. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by bluestrm
    Re-read my post and you should be able to put two and two together. If you don't have problems on one of the compounds, then you "should" be ok with the other. It has to do with progesterone receptors.
    No whining here at all, I was just agreeing with what someone else said in a post then adding a little.

Yes I got some answers and I said I appreciated it, but also that I don't think people looked closely enough at the question and really saw what I was asking. Nor did I feel you had answered my question, which was COMPARE THE SIDES OF DECA AND TREN . You did post what may have been usefull info for someone but didn't really answer my question.

I understand all the science involved here, that'll never be an issue. I realize they have somewhat similar sides and all and that one should be OK with the other. But once again, what I'm asking for is a comparison between the intensity of the sides of these 2 drugs. I thought deca wouldn't be as bad and someone has responded with a comment to that effect, so excellent.

Anymore opinions on sides of these 2?

Thread Information