Akrus423 is offline Useless Member

little hair, signs of low testosterone?

I'm 19 yrs old, I pretty much grew faster then most kids, (right now i'm about 6,2 feet) However i have very little hair growing naturally. I barely have any hair on my arms and not as much on my armpits, or legs, it looks like i shave. My sister has more hair on average and she shaves them! So anyways, anybody know if this is probably a sign of low testosterone ?

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Akrus423
    I'm 19 yrs old, I pretty much grew faster then most kids, (right now i'm about 6,2 feet) However i have very little hair growing naturally. I barely have any hair on my arms and not as much on my armpits, or legs, it looks like i shave. My sister has more hair on average and she shaves them! So anyways, anybody know if this is probably a sign of low testosterone?
    not sure about that, but i would think it has more to do with genetics...i'm not hairy either, prolly couldn't grow a beard to save my life (maybe a throat-tee haha) and i'll be 23 soon

Seattle Junk is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude, be happy that you don't have to shave your chest, back, arms, etc. It sucks, believe me. I'm a hairy bastard and I do not like it. The back hair thing is just plain ugly and not a turn on for the chicks. I shave my chest, arm pits, arms and back. Body hair is usually not desirable to the average clean cut guy. I don't shave my legs anymore or I would be spending hours a week in the shower with my razor.

Dark Dragon is offline New Member
    like previously said its not necessarily low test lvl's but more often than not genetics, if you want that manly 5 oclock shadow look...well that sux...but having to shave your face everyday is not necessarily something you should consider bad...hell personally i would love it, it would cut down on my time spent getting ready for school and work by a ton, and i wouldn't have the wicked razor burn on my neck all the time

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    its genetics bro.....thats like saying robin williams produces more test than anyone. you just dont have that many dht enzymes

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Seattle Junk
    Dude, be happy that you don't have to shave your chest, back, arms, etc. It sucks, believe me. I'm a hairy bastard and I do not like it. The back hair thing is just plain ugly and not a turn on for the chicks. I shave my chest, arm pits, arms and back. Body hair is usually not desirable to the average clean cut guy. I don't shave my legs anymore or I would be spending hours a week in the shower with my razor.
    lol - being hariy does suck

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    its genetics bro.....thats like saying robin williams produces more test than anyone. you just dont have that many dht enzymes
    he is disguisting looking with all his hair - he looks like a freaking tarantula

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    lol my gf wont let me shave my chest and it is kinda masculine

STONES2 is offline Associate Member
    I was almost hairless on my body until I started going bald.

From that point on more and more body hair apeared and I am sure as I aged my test levels were dropping.

BTW I am 47.

One important thing I have learened about BB, we are all simular but each and everyone of us are differant.

Twostones

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Count your blessings now! I have to shave 2x/day and it gets old quick.

thanks for the info guys.

SEBASTOP is offline Associate Member
    One sure way to get this cleared up would be to take a blood test. I certainly would, if I was in your shoes. Sure genetics play a part in body hair, but you mention your sister has more body hair than you, so something else is at work here, or so it appears. All my wife's brothers have lots of body hair but she and her sisters do not.

how much do blood tests cost?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    do you want the hair or something? most older BB's wish they had less. Count your blessings buddy, it may come thicker than you want it to in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    do you want the hair or something? most older BB's wish they had less. Count your blessings buddy, it may come thicker than you want it to in the future.
    i'm not, i'm just wondering because some guys think i shave.

stupidhippo is offline Anabolic Member
    If u think u have low levels the only way to find out is get the test done..

Thread Information